Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Amanda, I see lines... Faint, but there....
Kara, did your doc say why 3-7 instead of 5-9? I did 5-9 the last three cycles.... The earlier days make more eggs but smaller ones, the later days make less but stronger eggs (so they say).

Probably just personal prescriber preference...my OB said they do days 3-7 for women that ovulate on their own but just really late in their cycle, like me. And days 5-7 for women who are annovulatory. He said the chances of a cyst are higher with 5-7 bc you get one gigantic follie and he thinks that 5-7 won't bump up my O date.

My sister is a pharmacist and said its acceptable to prescribe either way (even days 2-6). She said your body usually stops producing FSH on day 3, so by starting on day 3 your body never really gets a "dry spell" without hormone and literature says that maybe more follicles produced by the quality probably isn't compromised...

Hopefully I'll just O on my own this cycle eventually and get lucky but I do have another appt with a different OB to get a second opinion. These drugs kinda scare me and I want to be sure it's something I really want to try before we go for it.

Yeah, I've heard 2-6 thru 5-9... I asked my dr about 3-7 for me and he said the data was split. Who cares as long as it woks, right!?

Waves i defly c the lines on these recent pics...best of luck..hoping to c progress on tomorrows test :)

my ob started me on days 5-9 for clomid but for some reason i dint o on tht at all...next mth i switched to days 3-7 and i od on cd14...i didnt really care to ask my doc y...as long as it worked...again last mth for some reason my days of taking clomid changed to either 5-9 or 2-6 and once again no o...ill b back on 3-7 next mth tho..

Waves i defly c the lines on these recent pics...best of luck..hoping to c progress on tomorrows test :)

Thanks dear! Me too! I remember my lines got to a certain point and then didn't get any darker so I'm hoping they do this time.

Waves- I definitely see the lines! Tweaked a pic for you. Looks pink to me! :)

All of you other awesome ladies- I typed a massive response to everyone and then accidentally exited out of the tab!!! ugh. Will write responses to everyones posts tonight when i'm off work :p

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 7
I took clomid CD 3-7. Dr. said take it 5-9 but gave me no reasoning why. I did some research on my own and read that 3-7 makes more follicles. I only had 9 antral follicles when I went to RE so that is one of my main issues. I figured I would rather have more follies since I ovulate on my own, than have one really good one. I also read that 3-7 is prescribed for people who O on their own. I still O'd on time like usual so I'll probably stick to 3-7 again next cycle.

There hopefully won't be a next cycle Rachel ;) has your doc talked to you about your awesome progesterone?! Have you caved and tested yet?!?!?!?!:test:

Thanks. No, Doc hasn't called. I'm going to call them tomorrow and tell that my result :haha: in case they just haven't gotten it yet. I'm just waiting :coffee: and preparing myself for another cycle since this seems to be the trend of my life....BFNs. I don't get why it hasn't happened. I have a good job. I have a husband with a good job. We make a solid cash flow. We have been together for over 9 years, I'd make an awesome mom, I've tried everything under the sun, I've tried to not try...hmmmp :shrug: I just don't get it.

And.................... I caved..... hold please....:wacko:

image.jpg

8 or 9 dpo....FF says 8dpo, I say 9dpo....

Sort of freaking out....Dammit why did I cave??? I am soooo weak

image.jpg

Tweaked...crap. There's prob like 6 of them in there...

No 6 babies....Im only 8 or 9 dpo...if it's even a bfp. I didn't really have to pee that bad

I see a line too. That's why I'm kinda freaking out. Lol I just posted a "poor me" moment and went back in the bathroom to look at the pee stick and sure enough...there's a line baaahaaahaa I've lost it.

No 6 babies....Im only 8 or 9 dpo...if it's even a bfp. I didn't really have to pee that bad

I see a line too. That's why I'm kinda freaking out. Lol I just posted a "poor me" moment and went back in the bathroom to look at the pee stick and sure enough...there's a line baaahaaahaa I've lost it.

Oh hahah, I get it now. Well maybe it is multiples. Could you possibly be off on your O date by a couple days? Maybe you implanted at 6dpo?

Congrats dear!!

I had a lot of cramping on Saturday and Sunday. I feel like I O'd late on CD 13 but FF says CD 14. Only a day off. No way I O'd earlier than that bc I didn't get that super strong positive OPK until CD 13 then again on CD 14. According to FF, Sat/Sun were 5dpo and 6dpo....so I guess it's possible. Hmmm I wonder if my body could even hold multiples....I'm 4'11 and 105#....DH is 6'4 and 230# I'm screwed even with one baby lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->