Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

hahah i agree with ashlee...i hope u wud temp already....its wud have been things alittle teeny tiny bit easier...but im gonna say let hope u od regurlarly and af is a now show bcos you're preggers :haha:

I'm starting to think that maybe I O'd on cd 22 when I had a lot of EWCM, and Im actually only 8dpo. Crazy? I didnt use OPK's this month so I really have no idea. I have been going off of past cycles when I O'd regularly between CD 14-16, and a consistent 13-14 day LP.

Right now is the time I wish you were a crazy temping lady like me lol. though I guess it hasn't helped me that much :?

hahah i agree with ashlee...i hope u wud temp already....its wud have been things alittle teeny tiny bit easier...but im gonna say let hope u od regurlarly and af is a now show bcos you're preggers :haha:
Haha sorry ladies. Me freakin too!!

On the ferry home right now and having AF like cramps. I bet she will be here by the time I get home :(

I had a beautiful fish tank, a 50 gallon i bought for my father as a father's day gift, i spent all this money on decorations and it was BEAUTIFUL. i told him he could have any fish he wanted.

He picked all these expensive ones (not realizing) and then when it was time to go and pick the next lot (only supposed to add a few a week when just starting tanks) he picked this fish called a Pacu. I begged him not to get those. nope. he wanted three. they ate EVERYTHING In the tank, even the electric catfish that nothing is supposed to be able to eat. i was so mad!

They grew 2 feet each, and i finally gave them away because they were dirty too, and they had grown teeth (piranha family) you could easily see and i wasn't going to clean the tank with those suckers anymore.

horrible. That was really the end of my tank days lol! i had like 4 going at once at one point. after that? i was so disgusted i just kind of let them go.

I had a beautiful fish tank, a 50 gallon i bought for my father as a father's day gift, i spent all this money on decorations and it was BEAUTIFUL. i told him he could have any fish he wanted.

He picked all these expensive ones (not realizing) and then when it was time to go and pick the next lot (only supposed to add a few a week when just starting tanks) he picked this fish called a Pacu. I begged him not to get those. nope. he wanted three. they ate EVERYTHING In the tank, even the electric catfish that nothing is supposed to be able to eat. i was so mad!

They grew 2 feet each, and i finally gave them away because they were dirty too, and they had grown teeth (piranha family) you could easily see and i wasn't going to clean the tank with those suckers anymore.

horrible. That was really the end of my tank days lol! i had like 4 going at once at one point. after that? i was so disgusted i just kind of let them go.

Crazy! My uncle had one of those huge tanks built into the wall and had a giant cat fish and a pacu but the pacu never tried to mess with the catfish. Maybe they attack more when there's multiple?

it was like a pack. terrible. hated them. lol!

also i'll be away for a few days, will catch up with you ladies on sunday! mini vacation!

better see some more bfps :)

When I was a kid, for some reason I turned up the temperature on the fish tank....well I guess I turned it up really high bc the fish all died and split open from the heat...yeah. I'm a fish murderer.

So bc AF came early, FF changed my O day to Sunday the 21st. I work Thursday-Monday, day shift...DH works Friday-Sunday, night shift. So I spent a few days crying bc I had to go back to my OB for f/u and he is only giving me 2 months of clomid then I HAVE to do IUI or something bc my chances are dwindling. He remains optimistic though that I will get pregnant on the clomid. So I cried in his office, cried the entire way home, cried for a few more hours, then went to the beach and cried lol. Then I got home and realized that our timing was going to be completely off and cried some more. So I decided to take a break this month, skip the clomid and not worry about TTC....UNTIL one of the night shift nurses sent me a message tonight that she is going to switch with me that weekend so I can work nights along with DH!! I'm so excited :happydance: Kinda embarrassed that she knows what I'll be doing :haha: but we are nurses so there's not much that can offend us. So I got my clomid filled and I guess I'll be taking it days 5-9 this time since I am on CD 4. I asked my OB about which days were best to take it and he said it doesn't matter at all. Just preference. He also looked at my HSG and said I really don't need to do that surgery that the RE is encouraging me to do and said that it will prob just cause scar tissue. It was nice to have a second opinion about it all.

I am trying not to be bitter about TTC but it is sooooo hard. I just wish I could be an irresponsible crack whore without a job and then I'd get pregnant. Cause it seems like those people are most fertile. :thumbup:

I used to have fish too. I had a algae eater, it crawled out and under my bed. It was nasty! Now all I have is my poor little puppy, she feels sorry for herself and is curled by my feet.
Afm; nothing exciting another day I guess. CD 6.

looked at my potential EDD if I conceive this cycle...April 15th...5 days before my birthday, 7 days before my dad's birthday.

When I was a kid, for some reason I turned up the temperature on the fish tank....well I guess I turned it up really high bc the fish all died and split open from the heat...yeah. I'm a fish murderer.

So bc AF came early, FF changed my O day to Sunday the 21st. I work Thursday-Monday, day shift...DH works Friday-Sunday, night shift. So I spent a few days crying bc I had to go back to my OB for f/u and he is only giving me 2 months of clomid then I HAVE to do IUI or something bc my chances are dwindling. He remains optimistic though that I will get pregnant on the clomid. So I cried in his office, cried the entire way home, cried for a few more hours, then went to the beach and cried lol. Then I got home and realized that our timing was going to be completely off and cried some more. So I decided to take a break this month, skip the clomid and not worry about TTC....UNTIL one of the night shift nurses sent me a message tonight that she is going to switch with me that weekend so I can work nights along with DH!! I'm so excited :happydance: Kinda embarrassed that she knows what I'll be doing :haha: but we are nurses so there's not much that can offend us. So I got my clomid filled and I guess I'll be taking it days 5-9 this time since I am on CD 4. I asked my OB about which days were best to take it and he said it doesn't matter at all. Just preference. He also looked at my HSG and said I really don't need to do that surgery that the RE is encouraging me to do and said that it will prob just cause scar tissue. It was nice to have a second opinion about it all.

I am trying not to be bitter about TTC but it is sooooo hard. I just wish I could be an irresponsible crack whore without a job and then I'd get pregnant. Cause it seems like those people are most fertile. :thumbup:

aww Racehl...glad it will all work out the the bd timing...trust me i feel exactly the same way abt the entire ttc thing...i guess mayb the one doin the distribution is thinking...ohh these guys seem nice..they seem to have life headed in the right direction lets make them suffer to have a kid...and to the others its like awww these guys r really not doin to weel with themselves..lets give them a kid to try to make things better :devil:

Rachel!! So happy to see you pop up!! And sooooo happy that you have a great coworker that was willing to switch with you!! Yay!! This month is going to be the one for sure!! :) xo

yeah it took a lot of reading to catch up! I just had to take a few days. I'm still a little tearful when I think about the fact that I am at the 12 month mark and I'm still not preggo but I think a lot of it has to do with the huge drop in progesterone I had when AF started. I've got a lot coming up with closing on the house and moving so I will be pre-occupied this month for sure!

On my phone so I can't catch up well. Took my last FRER because I'm still super nauseous. It has something there. Not quite a line but there is something. I have to go out to run errands quickly but ill post pics when I get back. I may stop for another FRER for tomorrow am.

on my phone so i can't catch up well. Took my last frer because i'm still super nauseous. It has something there. Not quite a line but there is something. I have to go out to run errands quickly but ill post pics when i get back. I may stop for another frer for tomorrow am.

picssssssssss

Rachel, im so glad that things are looking up and that you can get some BD'ing in this cycle. I get how frustrating it is! I am ready to give up right now.

I only had suicidal fish, I was not a fish murderer!

Here are the pics of the test from tonight. Thoughts? They look 100% negative to me now.

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 17
  • photo-3.JPG
    photo-3.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 17
Amanda-I don't think I see anything, but I'm honestly not the best judge of lines. We need Cassidy to tweak it! lol

Sonia-I hope those are signs of AF coming so you can get started!

Rachel-Sorry you've been so down :hugs: I'm sure if I get to the 12 month mark I will be the same way. It just seems like it will never happen. I have a hard time getting my hopes up anymore bc it just seems like it won't happen. However, being able to align your schedule with DH's around that time is a good thing!
Did the clomid change your cycles? I know Mirolee has said that she O'd later in the cycle, but I was curious how it changed your's.

I've been Oing around cd17/18 and right now I am barely showing signs that O is coming. I feel like my body usually takes a long time to build up for O, maybe now it will just gear up a lot faster and I won't have quite the long build up. Idk.

I'm feeling optimistic for you girls! I really hope we see some more bfps this month!

Rachel, im so glad that things are looking up and that you can get some BD'ing in this cycle. I get how frustrating it is! I am ready to give up right now.

I only had suicidal fish, I was not a fish murderer!

Here are the pics of the test from tonight. Thoughts? They look 100% negative to me now.

sorry hun i dont really c anything :(

Thanks, ladies. I def don't see it either. I don't think any tweaking can bring it out. Just waiting for AF now! Oh well.

Jury, will your vaca get in the way of the transfer/O time?

Goodnight! I'm off to bed early! SO excited! I never make it into bed before 10pm!

If I O on cd 17/18, even 19 then we should be ok. That would mean Oing Mon, Tues or Wed next week. We will do insems Mon and Tues nights no matter what. Our donor is leaving for a trip Wed/Thurs also, so even if we weren't going, he would be gone. So, hopefully I O around that time. Guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->