Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Nikki, Emily, Mirolee, Alissa....you girls have been quiet the last few days. How are you ladies doing? Mirolee, I noticed you O'd and have a nice temp rise!

Has anyone talked to Kyla or Laura? I'm wondering how they are doing...

On a side note, we get to babysit our donor's kids most of the day tomorrow. We are going to take them to the park and go swimming. I love getting to hang out with those kids...I just can't wait for some of my own!

Amanda I see something and I don't have my glasses on. If I have time before I leave for work ill try to tweak it quick

rachel, i'm sorry cycle 1 clomid was a bust. i *completely* get it. i'm now at 18 months (although not 18 cycles) of trying, but only cycle 3 clomid, so my dr was like, "really, youve only been trying 3 months" - obviously, thats not true, but sometimes when i feel really down and out, i say that to myself. so, just tell your brain "it's only our SECOND month ttc!" - i'm psyched you got the refill, that your co-worker switched shifts with you. i'm hoping round 2 works!
afm, yes julie, i did O, and my temps are lovely. it's makes me hopeful and disheartened, ha! i want it to be the month, and such nice temps, but if it doesnt work, ii'm just all bummed again. oh well. headed out of town for the evening, going to have a nice dinner and glass of vino.
happy friday's everyone :)

Waves- Just looked through your pics and can't say it enough how beautiful your girls are. Your preggo pics are awesome, also. Is that Nikon rebel the camera you're still using? I love your photography and think it's an awesome way to remember everything! Esp when you had Hannah in the chair for the diff months pics, so cute. And how for holidays you had a cute backdrop and some props.. makes amazing photos, such a good idea!! If I do get preggo this month I have got to meet you IRL to be bump buddies. Oh and we're also in the process of moving right now. DH is at home with his peg-leg packing up our little car now. It is so stressful trust me, I know. We've actually been with his dad since the accident and we're finally moving back out again. He doesn't have a job or a car anymore. The one we wrecked was a red '98 Camaro SS, oh it was his baby. Lol now we've got an 05 dodge neon.. Haha DH made me pay to tint the windows, what a girl.

Anyways ladies- Really confused on when I O'd. Also threw a huge fit this morning bc DH left me in bed to go leave and get cigarettes, didn't come home til I had to leave and no BD this morning. Or last night. Boo idk what to think of my temps either.. and OPK's I'm thinking are on their way to getting lighter. Hope I caught that flippin egg. Ugh so stressful. And this is my last cycle to conceive bc next month I'll have the same due date as Jaxon's. And I don't want to go through another hell winter again.. One month earlier makes a whole lot of a difference. Hmm.. just can't wait to sign our lease tonight. Hoping someone comes to help crippled man and myself to move tomorrow bc neither of us are able to lift a thing lol.. Sometimes I just hate everybody.. Lol.

.... but Happy Friday ;)

morgan, if your temps go up again tomorrow, i would say you ovulated on the cd16 or cd18 (with a fallback rise). if you had sex between cd14 and cd18, you are def in the game! good luck moving

Haha thanks Mirolee, always so helpful :) FX'd for you too.. when is your test day?

Morgan, Poor DH! I hope the move isn't too difficult on you both. I moved 2 weeks ago and it was hard, but OH and I did it by ourselves! You can do it too :)

Jury, I have not heard from any of them. I would like to know how they are all doing. I hope you don't miss O this cycle with yours and your donors vacation schedules. Goodluck, lady! Are you leaving next week?)

Waves, thanks. I woke up with no symptoms except a stupid cold. Still considering myself out. I am out of tests and having a hard time justifying buying another box of FRER's when they have all been negative so far. You are moving this weekend as well, right?

I wish we were all closer so we could help each other move! I'm a very good packer!

in theory, the 19th.... but it's a weird day/night: i'm going away thursday night (18th) and coming back friday night, so not sure if i should test in the evening or not, so it might be the 20th FMU, but OH will be away that weekend, so i'm not sure if i want to test if he's away... but then in the off-chance it's positive, i can surprise him when he returns.... hm, dilemma... hm...

Haha Amanda, that would be very helpful.. I'm afraid DH is at home packing all my junk wrong, if that's even possible, lol. I wish we could all get together and meet, this FB thing is so awesome to see everyone's lives! Haha its just so strange knowing everyone's dirty details and not getting to really know them! Makes me feel like I'm getting "catfished" sometimes.. ;)

Hi ladies, I have been here everyday stalking you all!
I am waiting for Amanda's test to show a pink line because her symptoms are so similar to mine. :)

Morgan - I know what you mean about being "catfished." Sometimes I think in my crazy head, "What if NONE of these people are real???" Really whacko thought, right?

I have no heard from Laura... and I was also wondering about STG... has anyone heard from her?

I hope everything is OK with Nikki (I'm sure it is... but I am a worrier). All is well here. I reached my viability date today, so it is a milestone. Trying to enjoy my V-day Friday. :)

I am jealous of people taking vacations... I am burnt out at work but have no extra days off until August for my brother's wedding. Then it's the long wait for maternity leave! I am just starting to get tired!

Gud morning girls...Happy friday!!

Mirolee - hope u c results this time...i know wat u mean by making your head think abt the numbers of mth compared to the number of cycles trying...

Amanda and Morgan...i truly hoe we lived close by i wudve defly helped...im not very gud at lifting stuff but im a very gud packer :D

Well i little low today...12th of july last yr was wen i lost of first pregnancy with my tube...gah...all the memories of tht horrible day r kinda coming back... i think i need to get out of the house and do sth...mayb some retail therapy will help...:cry:
On the other hand im alil confused with my chart...can anyone pls have a looka nd tell me wat they think... i kinda think i od on cd35... not really sure but i dono y i have this feeling...guess in couple more days of temps will tell....mayb i shud get prog tested again once before starting provera???

Emily...nice to hear from u...and yaay for your 24th week milestone :flower:

Hi ladies, I have been here everyday stalking you all!
I am waiting for Amanda's test to show a pink line because her symptoms are so similar to mine. :)

Morgan - I know what you mean about being "catfished." Sometimes I think in my crazy head, "What if NONE of these people are real???" Really whacko thought, right?

I have no heard from Laura... and I was also wondering about STG... has anyone heard from her?

I hope everything is OK with Nikki (I'm sure it is... but I am a worrier). All is well here. I reached my viability date today, so it is a milestone. Trying to enjoy my V-day Friday. :)

I am jealous of people taking vacations... I am burnt out at work but have no extra days off until August for my brother's wedding. Then it's the long wait for maternity leave! I am just starting to get tired!

Thanks..still waiting. Not going to test for a few more days if I can help it.

I totally get the catfished thing, too. Sometimes I wonder if you are all random weirdos! yay for V-day! Enjoy your weekend!

Hi Ladies, how is everyone?

I had a dream last night that AF shows and I did a happy dance all around my place :haha: I feel like I have officially become obsessed with AF getting here.

This has been a terrible week! Everything at work that could go wrong did. And because of my position, it is all ultimately my fault. so stressful!

This has been a terrible week! Everything at work that could go wrong did. And because of my position, it is all ultimately my fault. so stressful!

Amanda...y is your ticker showing day 1 of cycle??????? af is not here right?????? sorry yorus having a bad day at work hun...but its the weekend remember...ul have 2 days to relax :)

Amanda...y is your ticker showing day 1 of cycle??????? af is not here right?????? sorry yorus having a bad day at work hun...but its the weekend remember...ul have 2 days to relax :)

I can't see my ticker on my work computer so I don't know what it says, i forgot to change it. AF isn't here yet but I bet she will be here soon! Ill take my ticker off for now until Af shows up

pdx, i think your theory of O on cd35 is a good one!

pdx, i think your theory of O on cd35 is a good one!

thanks mirolee...i was thinking i was stupid to think tht....shoot...had i known i wud have bded some more...:(

After how many days shud ff give me crosshairs if tht was the case???

Nikki, Cassidy, Ashlee, Waves, Nichole, and Kara (and anyone else I missed?) How are you this am?

Nikki, when are we going to get more bump pics? Same for you Emily!

Anyone testing soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->