Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

I'm feeling blah and out today...I keep going my boob hurts?...either I'm preggo or AF is coming...watery cm?...either I'm preggo or AF is coming...headache?...either I'm preggo or AF is coming...my guess is AF is probably coming...lol

At least is she shows I'll have an idea of what my LP is bc I have no clue but who knows, temp went down a little this morning, would have been too good to be true for another high one...trying to be patient, running out of steam though...

Happy happy Birthday, Cassidy!!! Are you doing anything fun to celebrate?!?

three days above "coverline" - whatever FF determines that to be. it might take a few extra days for CH's to show for you because of how many high temps you have.

Disney, me too! Sorry you're feeling blah. At least it is Friday. Headache, boobs, CM! all the same symptoms.

My lower back hurts and I'm having cramps too-- typical AF for me.

Sorry i've been MIA ladies! It's been a busy week lol. Thanks for the birthday wishes!!! On here and on FB. We're not doing anything really (at least... I don't think so lmao) I am going to spend my day CLEANING!!! Blah.

I also tested today (either 9 or 10dpo) hoping for a birthday BFP. No such luck! BOO! Now I feel like i'm out :'( hahaha

FX for a shit ton more BFPs this month!! (haha excuse the language, trying to get myself pumped up and see more BFPs!!!! NONE of us are out until the :witch: shows, although it always feels like it!)

Ladies, any last takers for joining us in the baby shower gift for Emily? I'm going to send it out today, and will include your name on the card if you want in. Message me if you want more info!

Awww even Fertility Friend wished me Happy Birthday! How cute! Lol

Sorry i've been MIA ladies! It's been a busy week lol. Thanks for the birthday wishes!!! On here and on FB. We're not doing anything really (at least... I don't think so lmao) I am going to spend my day CLEANING!!! Blah.

I also tested today (either 9 or 10dpo) hoping for a birthday BFP. No such luck! BOO! Now I feel like i'm out :'( hahaha

FX for a shit ton more BFPs this month!! (haha excuse the language, trying to get myself pumped up and see more BFPs!!!! NONE of us are out until the :witch: shows, although it always feels like it!)

Happy Birthday Lady! I hope you have a great day, and a BFP soon!

On a side note, we get to babysit our donor's kids most of the day tomorrow. We are going to take them to the park and go swimming. I love getting to hang out with those kids...I just can't wait for some of my own!
Sounds fun! I wish I could tag along. I haven't been swimming in ages :haha:
in theory, the 19th.... but it's a weird day/night: i'm going away thursday night (18th) and coming back friday night, so not sure if i should test in the evening or not, so it might be the 20th FMU, but OH will be away that weekend, so i'm not sure if i want to test if he's away... but then in the off-chance it's positive, i can surprise him when he returns.... hm, dilemma... hm...
I've always wanted to create some elaborate surprise for DH when I get pregnant. Really make a big deal about it. I probably wont though when I actually do. I will probably be so excited i'll just run to him screeching my head off lol.
I am jealous of people taking vacations... I am burnt out at work but have no extra days off until August for my brother's wedding. Then it's the long wait for maternity leave! I am just starting to get tired!
My brother's wedding is in August too. DH and I are road tripping to Portland, OR to their place and then to Washington for the actual wedding. Should be super fun :D
This has been a terrible week! Everything at work that could go wrong did. And because of my position, it is all ultimately my fault. so stressful!
Sorry your week has been so bad! :hugs: I bet the cold isn't helping either. Feel better!
After how many days shud ff give me crosshairs if tht was the case???
Usually 3 days of raised temps. You might not have had enough information for them to give you true cross hairs. Maybe because of the slight dip on the 37th threw them off. FF can be picky.

Hi! I'm Brandy 28. Married to my wonderful husband 30! We have been trying to conceive since 2011. Just came off a disappointing 2ww that ended in a BFN! It's very disappointing when you do all you should do and more and not end up with a BFP! I start another round of clomid tomorrow. Trying to stay positive, but NO after NO has you down and out!

Welcome, Brandy! I am Amanda. 22 and also in the worst TWW! Welcome :) Goodluck this cycle with Clomid. How many rounds of clomid have you tried so far?

Thanks RobertRedford. This is my 3rd round, second cycle. Yeah my 2ww ended yesterday when AF showed. So on to another cycle

OMG- catching up took me HOURS! But here I am again! Thanks for all the worries... Iv been great, just super busy. Every year I am forced to take a certain amount of paid time off from work. Well come July 26th I have to take 4 days off. Well just days before I got my BFP I was asked to help coach a lacrosse came at University of Colorado. I figured it would work perfect because I could take off those 4 days and get paid time off and paid for working the lacrosse camp. Little did I know I would be working from 730am-830pm ON MY FEET NON STOP. All I can say is THANK GOD it is over!!! My ankles are soooo swollen and kill. Anyways, the swelling is going down with ice and elevation. I have to say I am no longer on FB. DH and I decided to cancel because of the TTC stress and FB. It just got to be too much for us. Sorry I can't join you all as friends on FB! Good news: EXACTLY 3 weeks until we find out the gender!! SOOOO EXCITED!! I have been feeling a million times better. More energy, no more nausea, and I am actually getting full when eating (aka not over eating anymore). Only issues now are sometimes headaches and indigestion (and of course the ankles right now). I am attempting to find a pool this weekend to spend time in, I heard it will help with the circulation in the legs/feet (Waves- Im coming over!).

I know Im a little late on some of these comments... but still giving my 2 cents...
Emily- Thanks for checking in on me!! Bump pics??

Morgan- I always "finished" after DH. However DH said to me "I think when you finish you are pushing out all the swimmers". So the month we got or BFP was the first time we tried where I "finished" first, before him. I cant "finish" during BD-ing unless I use a toy to help.

Robert- sorry for DH's BF and his family left behind! This saturday I will take more "bump/fat" pictures... however mom said she thinks I am getting baby bigger! Also, excited for the next few days for you... hopefully BFP (unless I missed something). (PS. Ill message you because I want to be apart of the gifts!)

Cassidy- HAPPY BDAY!!!! Anything with DH's results? Glad hes feeling a bit better.

Nichole- I almost peed my paints with the push pin condom picture!!

Julie- Enjoy your vaca!! Jealous!!

And hello to all that I missed!!

OH also... After we find out the sex on Aug 3rd we decided we are going to start the bed room. This is the mural my DH wants to paint on the wall.... I like it for a boy, not totally convinced for a girl. My mom is a wonderful artist and offered to paint it.

Attachments

• Calvin-Hobbes-Nursery.jpg
    Calvin-Hobbes-Nursery.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 7
Nice to hear from you Nikki! You must be SOO excited to find out the sex! :) The room is super cute, I agree with you though, it might not be my first choice for a mural for a girl. My mom is super artistic as well, I will definitely be enlisting her for a mural when we get preggo! Huge yay for feeling better, and yay for joining in on the baby presents. We will of course be sending you one too, once you find out the sex :)

Thanks for the goodluck. I'm waiting for AF to come now, not putting anymore eggs in the BFP basket.

PS i keep forgetting that you're in Colorado. I LOVE COLORADO! I almost went to CU Boulder but turned it down to go to Cal instead! I have never met people as nice as those in Colorado. Like, strangers were genuinely nice.

yay- I went to CU boulder and LOVED it so much that I couldn't leave colorado. We are so happy here. I have been offered my dream job in other stated but I refuse to leave.

Nikki, Cassidy, Ashlee, Waves, Nichole, and Kara (and anyone else I missed?) How are you this am?

Nikki, when are we going to get more bump pics? Same for you Emily!

Anyone testing soon?

Doing okay today. Woke up like super early this morning and had to pee so freaking bad again. I temped but not putting it on FF cuz I really don't think it an acurate one anyway. Also still have a lot of cm, but not really sure what type to classify it as. On my way to SF now for the weekend and just realized I left my thermometer at home :? So looks like I won't be temping next couple days either. But maybe that's a good thing...probably should take a little break from the chart stress

Nikki, Cassidy, Ashlee, Waves, Nichole, and Kara (and anyone else I missed?) How are you this am?

Nikki, when are we going to get more bump pics? Same for you Emily!

Anyone testing soon?

Doing okay today. Woke up like super early this morning and had to pee so freaking bad again. I temped but not putting it on FF cuz I really don't think it an acurate one anyway. Also still have a lot of cm, but not really sure what type to classify it as. On my way to SF now for the weekend and just realized I left my thermometer at home :? So looks like I won't be temping next couple days either. But maybe that's a good thing...probably should take a little break from the chart stress

Bummer, but have fun in SF! It's beautiful here right now but chilllly. Your symptoms sound really promising! :)

Hi Brandy!
Nicki that is awesome
AFM I am trying to figure out opks lol.

Wish one of you good movers were here right about now.. Just fell down the stairs and scraped my knees and ankles :( Lol taking a break on the couch..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->