Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Katrina, what opks do you use? I get good results with the wondfo cheapies, but I also really like the CB digi's.

My boobs are still killing me. Is it terrible that I'm afraid to go to the bathroom because I don't want to see AF if she decides to arrive? haha.

They are answer brand. I think CB with be the way we go next cycle though. I had to have my husband look at it lol

I like digis because it means that I cant scrutinize the test for hours! Less stress, imo!

I have been trying SO hard not to SS all day, but i have been getting really nauseous around 330-4pm every day, and sure enough, I'm queasy again today! I was fine last night as soon as I ate dinner. I actually felt like I was going to throw up on my way home from work around 6 though.

My boobs are super sore, but I still feel like AF is going to be here soon. who knows.

Emily, what were your symptoms and tests like at 14dpo?

Amanda... I tweaked a little and I still see something. Any signs of AF or any plans to test again?

Attachments

• amanda1.jpg
    amanda1.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 7
  • amanda2.jpg
    amanda2.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 9
  • amanda3.jpg
    amanda3.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 7
I like digis because it means that I cant scrutinize the test for hours! Less stress, imo!

I have been trying SO hard not to SS all day, but i have been getting really nauseous around 330-4pm every day, and sure enough, I'm queasy again today! I was fine last night as soon as I ate dinner. I actually felt like I was going to throw up on my way home from work around 6 though.

My boobs are super sore, but I still feel like AF is going to be here soon. who knows.

Well I had a cold that turned into a sinus infection... I was thirsty all the time. Like, couldn't get enough fluids in me thirsty. Ummm... some dizziness that I attributed to being sick... peeing a lot (probably because I was drinking so much!), and I was crampy like AF was going to start, but not as bad as usual. It was notable enough for me to think it was gonna start, but not as bad as it usually is, if that makes sense.

ETA: I also get the runs before AF starts... this time it never happened, and then I was flat out constipated...

Thanks, Waves!!!

No AF yet. I have to go pee though, so we will see. She always hits me as I pee. Weird? Ill prob test again on Sunday...if I can hold out that long. We have a busy weekend so I'm hoping that I can hold out for a few more days. I am tempted to go have blood drawn (I have a standing order for it) but It seems that every time I do that, AF gets me an hour before I get my results.

Well I had a cold that turned into a sinus infection... I was thirsty all the time. Like, couldn't get enough fluids in me thirsty. Ummm... some dizziness that I attributed to being sick... peeing a lot (probably because I was drinking so much!), and I was crampy like AF was going to start, but not as bad as usual. It was notable enough for me to think it was gonna start, but not as bad as it usually is, if that makes sense.
Thanks :) I def have the thirsty thing down. I am thirsty 24/7!!!

Well AF is technically due today right? So tomorrow if she's a no-show, you're officially late?

Either way I've got my FX super tight for you! I want to see another BFP come outta this thread!

Well AF is technically due today right? So tomorrow if she's a no-show, you're officially late?

Either way I've got my FX super tight for you! I want to see another BFP come outta this thread!

AF was due yesterday. Just went pee. No sign of her yet. Thanks for the F'xing! We will see

Are u usually very regular?

28-29 days for the past 3 months. on the dot. last month AF came early (28 days)! If for some reason I O'd on CD 22 when i had a lot of EWCM, then I would only be 10dpo though. I had some O symptoms on CD 16 and considered that to be O day.

Oh well I am going to keep positive and keep thinking you are going to have a great bfp chance :)

Thanks, Nichole. I just looked to old posts, on June 27th I had O symptoms (sore boobs, breaking out on my chin), and that was CD16. So, I am going to stick with that date :)

Slow afternoon at work, so I have been reading about beta levels at 14dpo. A lot of people have reallllly low beta's at 14dpo. I think I'm looking a little too far into this. haha

"I found the below info. I found this same info on numerous sites.

What I thought was very interesting is that the 'average' that this suggests is much lower then the link in this thread.

The link above in this thread I believe is only averages for people that sign up. So Im not sure if that affects the results.

So an eg. betabase says an average of 841 yet the below info says 522 both at 20dpo.

Anyway this is what I found

* At 14 DPO, the average HCG level is 48 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-119 mIU/ml.
* At 15 DPO, the average HCG level is 59 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-147 mIU/ml.
* At 16 DPO, the average HCG level is 95 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 33-223 mIU/ml.
* At 17 DPO, the average HCG level is 132 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-429 mIU/ml.
* At 18 DPO, the average HCG level is 292 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 70-758 mIU/ml.
* At 19 DPO, the average HCG level is 303 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 111-514 mIU/ml.

* At 20 DPO, the average HCG level is 522 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 135-1690 mIU/ml.

* At 21 DPO, the average HCG level is 1061 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 324-4130 mIU/ml.

* At 22 DPO, the average HCG level is 1287 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 185-3279 mIU/ml.

* At 23 DPO, the average HCG level is 2034 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 506-4660 mIU/ml.

* At 24 DPO, the average HCG level is 2637 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 540-10,000 mIU/ml."

https://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/showthread.php?220351-HCG-levels-for-DPO

I took my last FRER this morning and wanted to admire my progression so I just stared at all my FRERs lol. Anyway, my 14dpo FRER was so faint. I mean, it was visible to the naked eye, no tweaking needed but it was still pretty faint and if you implanted later or have a naturally low HCG level to start (which lots of women do...) then that would explain a delayed BFP. I have hope for you yet!

I took my last FRER this morning and wanted to admire my progression so I just stared at all my FRERs lol. Anyway, my 14dpo FRER was so faint. I mean, it was visible to the naked eye, no tweaking needed but it was still pretty faint and if you implanted later or have a naturally low HCG level to start (which lots of women do...) then that would explain a delayed BFP. I have hope for you yet!

Thanks, lady. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"