Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

oh cassidy i was so hopeful for u this mth hun...soo soo sorry

Amanda still holding out for u tho

Ashlee...fx for u too hun

Julie - its great th ur gonna b busy the first half of the tww...everything from your o to insem timing look spot on this mth...fx it all works out

Rachel...your dh story cracked me up....my dh was sitting beside me and loled so loud tht he was inquisitive...wen i told him...hes like dont make fun of the poor guy...how r we supposed to know EVERYTHING!!! hahahah... he had the bro thing goin...hahahah

NIchole...how u feeling???any signs of af yet??

AFM - im not feelign too well today...body pain and stuffed nose :dohh:...sick sick sick...but still soo feellike making banana nut cake and eating eating eating...jeeezzzz...i hope this is af talking...i have all kinds of food craving before she shows up...

Amanda- I guess? Idk. It's bright red mainly with EWCM but there's no clots yet. I'm sure there will be though.

I say wait as long as possible! But I always cave and test.
AFM I am sick of answer brand opks, they always evap to looking positive so I look after 5 minutes like I am supposed to then come back ten minutes later and boom positive. They say don't read after 10 minutes and I know why! I can't compare them to earlier ones cause they all pretty much get darker after a half hour. CD 11
I made the same mistake with OPKs this cycle. Next time I will be throwing them away right after I read them because it was too damn confusing this time.

BOOOOO! :hugs:

So sorry, Cassidy!! Totally had my fingers crossed for you and though it was your month :( big hugs!!

Amanda- I guess? Idk. It's bright red mainly with EWCM but there's no clots yet. I'm sure there will be though.

Do you normally get EWCM with AF? I would keep testing if you don't....I'm still holding out hope that this is your month!

I'm sorry Cassidy :( :hugs:

Sonia- Nope, no signs of AF yet ](*,) This will definitely be me tonight :wine:

Lol hi!! I get my period and go into the dreaded, boring, waiting to O and everyone forgets who I am!!:haha: jk jk!! You girls are the best!

Kara, LOL!

Nichole, I love that smiley. bahahah. I feel like that sometimes. i do love my cocktails. :) Sorry AF hasn't showed up yet. Clomid isn't that far away though!

I didn't forget you, I just had a blond moment and was confused by the conversation. I dread what will happen when I get pregnant. I probably will forget who I am.

So of course I happen to come across this and am bawling!!! Lol. Don't watch it if you don't wanna cry. But we can all relate to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JqfGqOx2iDQ

So of course I happen to come across this and am bawling!!! Lol. Don't watch it if you don't wanna cry. But we can all relate to it.

I have heard this song before, always make me cry!

i freaking hate u right now...u have me bawling :cry: ( :winkwink: i love ya girl )

Lol its okay, I was just confused. Disney is Kara, but I didn't see her mention opks. Yes I do see the evil line with in a line, or on the outside of the line.

Lol, yes that is where it must have come from. Haha I have a cheat sheet too here at work with me (is that weird?!?! ;)), has everyone's names and users. So I don't have to go back to page 1 everytime. But sorry sorry!!!

Awh, watched that video and then came across a few of couples telling their parents they're preggo after years of infertility. Tugging at my heartstrings!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->