Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

LOL Morgan! I have been okay with names so far!

My boobs are sore and I am crampy and super bloated! Hurry up AF! I even wore brand new white lacie undies today in order to bring on AF. She always seems to arrive when i wear new undies.

No worries! I should do that! But then my hubby will be like what is that? Who are these people?

Cassidy-DANG IT!!! I'm sorry....Those tests are so mean to you...You should sue the companies for all the false hopes! lol
That video is depressing...the happy pregnant people make me emotional more than anything. I think bc I want to be that happy couple so much...At the same time, I know that if I can't get preggo for some reason then we have a back-up uterus lol I've always been open to the idea of adopting too. I know that no matter what we will have kids. I think that is what helps keep me going and staying positive...

Julie - its great th ur gonna b busy the first half of the tww...everything from your o to insem timing look spot on this mth...fx it all works out

Rachel...your dh story cracked me up....my dh was sitting beside me and loled so loud tht he was inquisitive...wen i told him...hes like dont make fun of the poor guy...how r we supposed to know EVERYTHING!!! hahahah... he had the bro thing goin...hahahah

Thanks! I hope so!
That is so funny about you DH standing up for him lol They have to stick together I guess!

Kara-I hate the waiting for O part, it is SO boring! There isn't much to talk about and nothing to get excited about. At least in the 2ww you're waiting for the unknown and can ss lol

My boors are sore and I am crampy and super bloated! Hurry up AF! I even wore brand new white lacie undies today in order to bring on AF. She always seems to arrive when i wear new undies.

Lol so true! She always does for me too

Katrina- Haha ik when he found out I was sharing dirty details about him online, he wasn't too keen on it. Lol but it's w/e he gets it now.. and doesn't mind that I BnB at night while he watches TV. Haha the best is when he asks me to "BD" with him.. always makes me think of you guys, you'd laugh :)

Morgan-That's hilarious! I have to catch myself using the ttc lingo with DW sometimes lol Luckily she knowns enough now that she understands what I'm talking about. I usually get on here while she's watching tv too lol

And Julie- There's something about that pregnancy confidence that just makes me go crazy. I see those perfect young couples.. Mommy with hands resting on her big belly smiling.. and I just want to punch em!!

Lol, guess I should say- NIKKI AND EMILY do not be scared!!! Haha I'm just a jealous b***h.. just wish I were you!!!!!

Hey gals! Long time no speak, to say I have disappeared off b&b would be an understatement!
Hows everyone? Any news I should know of?? :winkwink:

I often think about the thread and hope your doing well.

LOL!!! I do the same thing! I'll see women at the store who are preggo and I'm like "ugh, quit rubbing it in my face! Stupid pregnant lady." But I'm always just joking around and laugh afterward. I seriously can't wait to be one of those girls flaunting my big old preggo belly! lol Definitely just jealousy! I would never say that and mean it!

Ok....I'm addicted...back to packing!

Hey gals! Long time no speak, to say I have disappeared off b&b would be an understatement!

We were just asking about you the other day!!! Glad to hear you are doing well :) You're quickly approaching your due date!

Let's see....updates....

A good majority of us are on clomid now lol
Nikki just entered her 2nd trimester!
Waves got a bfp!

What else girls? lol

My boors are sore and I am crampy and super bloated! Hurry up AF! I even wore brand new white lacie undies today in order to bring on AF. She always seems to arrive when i wear new undies.

Lol so true! She always does for me too

I swear, it always works. Like clockwork. I did it yesterday, too. Didn't seem to do the trick.

My nipples are sore in addition to my boobs again. Really interesting. I have one FRER left and I'm tempted to use it, even though I know its going to be negative and I promised that I wouldn't test.

I swear, it always works. Like clockwork. I did it yesterday, too. Didn't seem to do the trick.

My nipples are sore in addition to my boobs again. Really interesting. I have one FRER left and I'm tempted to use it, even though I know its going to be negative and I promised that I wouldn't test.
If I have to wait then you have to wait too! lol

We were just asking about you the other day!!! Glad to hear you are doing well :) You're quickly approaching your due date!

Let's see....updates....

A good majority of us are on clomid now lol
Nikki just entered her 2nd trimester!
Waves got a bfp!
What else girls? lol

Aww a BFP fantastic! Congrats Waves!

Wow Nikki that has gone so quickly, probably not for you! Wahoo for 2nd Tri!!!
:happydance:

I have 11 weeks to go.....eeeek! It's gone so quickly!

How are you finding the clomid?

If I have to wait then you have to wait too! lol

HOW BOUT YOU BOTH :test:

I'll wait till Thursday if you do too!

I just got back from a run and a trip up to the Coit tower on my lunch break and I am so gross now. The run felt great but eww I want to shower. hahah.

I'll wait till Thursday if you do too!
DEAL! lol

I just got back from a run and a trip up to the Coit tower on my lunch break and I am so gross now. The run felt great but eww I want to shower. hahah.

Eww I bet lol. Nice uphill run...I can barely walk up those hills without my legs burning lol.

What happens if one of us caves and tests early?

It's killer. A co-worker and I do it on our lunch break a few times a week. its 3.2 miles round trip and KILLER! We get back and my legs are total jello!

Katrina- Haha ik when he found out I was sharing dirty details about him online, he wasn't too keen on it. Lol but it's w/e he gets it now.. and doesn't mind that I BnB at night while he watches TV. Haha the best is when he asks me to "BD" with him.. always makes me think of you guys, you'd laugh :)

He knows I am currently addicted to BnB but he would prefer that I not share so many dirty details. But last night he did say lets Baby Dance...It was hilarious. He didn't know why I was laughing, but all I could see was this in my head. :sex:

I am glad you guys are waiting until thursday to test cause wednesday I can't get on the computer as much. So thursday I can't stalk.

AFM: We are under a heat advisory-its nasty out and I get disgusting walking the dog. My AC is working overtime, I love our new house for that reason. We never had ac before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->