Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

What happens if one of us caves and tests early?

It's killer. A co-worker and I do it on our lunch break a few times a week. its 3.2 miles round trip and KILLER! We get back and my legs are total jello!
No idea...hadn't thought that far lol. Yea I imagine that's a really hard run. I'm surprised you can walk after haha

He knows I am currently addicted to BnB but he would prefer that I not share so many dirty details. But last night he did say lets Baby Dance...It was hilarious. He didn't know why I was laughing, but all I could see was this in my head. :sex:

I am glad you guys are waiting until thursday to test cause wednesday I can't get on the computer as much. So thursday I can't stalk.

AFM: We are under a heat advisory-its nasty out and I get disgusting walking the dog. My AC is working overtime, I love our new house for that reason. We never had ac before.

Hahaha that's hilarious that you picture that in your head when you hear baby dance :haha: I don't use TTC terms with DH. So if I said BD he would have no idea what I was talking about lol. Honestly, I don't even tell him when I'm o'ing until after its already happened. I usually just get him to BD as much as I want without hi asking questions lol. He seems to like it that way and I like it because it doesn't make it seem like it's so much work to TTC. It's more fun

What happens if one of us caves and tests early?

It's killer. A co-worker and I do it on our lunch break a few times a week. its 3.2 miles round trip and KILLER! We get back and my legs are total jello!
No idea...hadn't thought that far lol. Yea I imagine that's a really hard run. I'm surprised you can walk after haha
Lets hope neither of us caves, because I have no idea either! haha.

I barely can walk, my legs are TOTAL Jello, and I'm wearing 4" heels today. bad news bears!

I don't use any ttc'ing terms or tell OH anything. I figure ignorance is bliss, he knows what we are doing and he knows the ultimate goal, but there's nothing sexy or special about the nitty gritty. It's really easy to get him to BD, honestly, he initiates it far more than I do, so I don't worry about BD'ing around O time unless he's going to be working a lot.

I don't even know when I O. He just wants to make a baby so he is all over me, all the time! haha: He initiates it more then me. He just caught me on BnB and asked what BD means.

Katrina, I think my OH would be mortified if he knew what we actually discussed on here. hahaha!!

ladies, we need to step up our chattiness today. i am super bored at work and this thread is quiiiiett today!

Hahaha!! DH definitely knows "baby dance" but Im pretty sure he thinks that something I just came up with Lol...and he knows he's "DH"...as far as the OPKs and the HCG and the freakin LMNOPs he's clueless lol-and it's better that way!! :)

Lets hope neither of us caves, because I have no idea either! haha.

I barely can walk, my legs are TOTAL Jello, and I'm wearing 4" heels today. bad news bears!

I don't use any ttc'ing terms or tell OH anything. I figure ignorance is bliss, he knows what we are doing and he knows the ultimate goal, but there's nothing sexy or special about the nitty gritty. It's really easy to get him to BD, honestly, he initiates it far more than I do, so I don't worry about BD'ing around O time unless he's going to be working a lot.
Oh no! Lol be careful in those things!

That's exactly what I think too. He already has to deal with my POAS addiction so I leave the rest a mystery for him lol. He doesn't really turn down BD if I initiate it so it's not really a problem. It's a lot easier though now that he is on day shift rather than nights, because back when he was on nights one of us was always too tired.

I don't even know when I O. He just wants to make a baby so he is all over me, all the time! haha: He initiates it more then me. He just caught me on BnB and asked what BD means.
Hah! That's cute. Best way to make a baby.

Hahaha!! DH definitely knows "baby dance" but Im pretty sure he thinks that something I just came up with Lol...and he knows he's "DH"...as far as the OPKs and the HCG and the freakin LMNOPs he's clueless lol-and it's better that way!! :)

LOL I was talking to my sister about us being TTC and said 'Baby Dance' and her fiance was like "Oh you call it that too?" lol. We had to explain to him that it's a very common term, he thought that my sister had just come up with it.

wow you guys have all known each other a while eh? feel kind of like i'm not fitting in here, very hard to keep up with all of you and feel left out! but carry on girls, good luck to all of you.

Mommy-I felt that way in the beginning, I joined two months ago I think. I certainly don't mean to make you feel that way. It does move fast here, so if I don't get on for a few days. I kinda give up trying to back read and ask if anything important happened. But you will be hard pressed to find a more supportive, great group of ladies. But I do understand and I wish you the best in getting your bfp! Good luck!

We all felt that way at first mommyx, I know I sure did. You will get to know us soon enough and will be chatting it up just as much :)

Don't leave mommyx!! We are just chatty. Quite a few of us have been around since around the first of the year...ugh horrible that its taken so long. But like Katrina said, we are a pretty supportive group of divas

oh mommyx...im sorry ur feeling left out...im sure none of the girls here mean to make anyone feel bad...u take ur time...well b right here if u decide to stay with us :) ( pls stay )

soo...ladies...(and Ashlee. I def. lost) I caved and tested with my last FRER...THERE ARE TWO PINK LINES!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! It is sooooo pink in real life. im speechless. in tears. shaking. OH isnt home yet, I havent told him yet. Here is a bad pic, Ill take more in a bit. Can't think straight! Will go have blood done in the am before work to confirm. holy shit.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 24
ok, the more i look at it in person, the more grey it looks. probably a bad evap line. oh well.

I still say get bloods done. It's weird to me you guys are getting evaps on frer. My negatives always just stayed stark white, no hint of a second line. I really hope this is it for you.

thanks ladies, i was i think just being a grouch yesterday. did appreciate the nice comments. i'm planning on sticking around, i'll just try to really work harder on keeping up!!!

Robert Redford (btw, i LOVE him, dh tries to avoid movies he's in i think because he's jealous lol!!) i see the pink line!!!!

afm, temps dropped AGAIN this am. boo. think i'm out.

Mommy- We just blab a lot on here.. esp when I'm at work I want to be extra chatty, lol :)

Amanda- I can't imagine getting an evap on a FRER either?! Never seen one.. do another or get pics! Is there any way you could have O'd later than you thought? Therefore the tests took longer to develop? Jw, FX'd for you!!

Now Ashlee tomorrow and me Friday !!! Woohoo !! And Mirolee and Mommy and Julie soon !! Lol think we need some :dust: it's been awhile !

OH P.S. My temps shot up today.. swear I've been feeling weird things the last few days, mild cramping allllll dayyy. ALSO LOTS OF EWCM yesterday?!?! Back to sticky or w/e lol now.. But I just know this temp spike is not normal.. I mean it's almost 99? I can't find any charts that look like mine. Ugh. But speaking of that anyone want to help answer my question? It's a good one!! Lol- https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/1928261-help-4-5-dpo-symptom.html

soo...ladies...(and Ashlee. I def. lost) I caved and tested with my last FRER...THERE ARE TWO PINK LINES!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! It is sooooo pink in real life. im speechless. in tears. shaking. OH isnt home yet, I havent told him yet. Here is a bad pic, Ill take more in a bit. Can't think straight! Will go have blood done in the am before work to confirm. holy shit.

I definitely see a line there so I don't even care that you cheated lol. I'm so excited for you!!!

AFM, I had a big temp drop this morning :/ 98.11 to 97.70 this morning so I'm thinking I'm probably on my way out. I was so convinced that those cramps were implantation. They felt so much like the round ligament pain I had before. I did wake up feeling cold this morning but I don't know if it would have affected it that much

thanks ladies, i was i think just being a grouch yesterday. did appreciate the nice comments. i'm planning on sticking around, i'll just try to really work harder on keeping up!!!

Robert Redford (btw, i LOVE him, dh tries to avoid movies he's in i think because he's jealous lol!!) i see the pink line!!!!

afm, temps dropped AGAIN this am. boo. think i'm out.

So glad you've decided to stick around! It's hard to keep up at first but you'll catch up soon :). I joined in April and you really couldn't find a more supportive group of ladies.

Sorry about the temp drop :/. I had a big one this morning as well. Feeling a bit out this morning

A one day temp drop could totally be a fluke. Don't count yourselves out yet!

Hey Waves look at my chart and tell me what you think.. I'm feeling very good about this.. I swear I felt implantation yesterday..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->