Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Thanks all. Went to the lab this am and they couldn't find my standing order my blood. Poo. Will have to go tomorrow am. The line is def still there but I really can't tell if its pink or not.

Amanda- did you get bloods? Did you test again? I also see a second line. I hope it is real and not just a real big evap line. As I said before I don't really trust FRER. I wish I had the image on me of my evap on my FRER that REALLY looked like a BFP. Ill try to post it tonight. Did you line appear in the time frame?

I felt so stupid asking for bloods. The nurse kept saying that if you have a positive preggo test, no bloods are necessary. I kept saying that I wasn't sure if it was positive. She goes "how do you not know if its positive?" I don't think she has ever scrutinized a HPT for hours lol

Amanda- take another pee test if you can!

cassidy- how you doing?? was it AF or IB? Hoping for IB!

Nikki, the test looked negative for a few seconds then a verrrry faint pink line showed up. I looked at it, saw negative, brushed my teeth, And then saw positive. I was out of tests so ill prob get another today or wait for bloods

Laura- it was great to hear from you. Hope you are feeling good! I am doing great... find out gender in 2 weeks from Friday!! Right now just suffering from a bit of swollen ankles/feet, but other then that doing great! I believe (going by my last ultrasound) I will be 100 days of pregnancy tomorrow! How exciting!

Anyone know how Kyla is? I miss her!

mommy- glad you are sticking around. It is overwhelming, but a great group of ladies!

Nikki, time is flying by. I can't believe you have your gender scan so soon!! I'm rootin for a girl.

wow you guys have all known each other a while eh? feel kind of like i'm not fitting in here, very hard to keep up with all of you and feel left out! but carry on girls, good luck to all of you.

Oh no don't leave! We are super chatty, and may come off as a bit of a group of divas, but stick around, we are very nice and we love having more people Join us.

Robert Redford was the name of a horse i had, but I actually do know him personally-- I played soccer and went to HS with his grand kids! I looooove the horse whisperer. I think OH secretly wants to be a horse whisperer so he will watch it with me! :)

Sorry ladies, super chatty today. Nothing to do at work today. A co worker of mine who knows that we are TTC'ing can see the line on the test. Its super faint but its there, and its pink. We'll see what the blood results say!

Yay, I was confused on what you said: "they couldn't find my standing order my blood"

Did you get it or do you have to wait til tomorrow? Or just til tomorrow for results??

Yay, I was confused on what you said: "they couldn't find my standing order my blood"

Did you get it or do you have to wait til tomorrow? Or just til tomorrow for results??

I used to have a standing order for beta hcg, ie, I could go into the lab when ever and ask for it, without having to call my doctor. I went in this am to get that done, and they couldn't find that lab order. I had to get to work and didn't have time for them to call the doctor to ask for them to order it again, so If I get home early enough today I will go after work, if not, I will go tomorrow am.

I suspected O on CD16 which is normal O day for me, but didn't really have any symtpoms besides sore boobs. I had lots and lots of EWCM on CD22, which means that I could have O'd on CD 23/24, which puts me around 12/13 dpo. I normally O about 24 hours after I see EWCM, and I have never had EWCM without O'ing. We will see.

I got really dizzy yesterday afternoon which prompted me to test. I wish you all could see the test in person, haha! I put the picture on countdowntopregnancy and it got 33 positive votes, 4 negative votes, so luckily we're not the only ones who see it !

When are you going to test? I am rooting for all of you ladies this month!! GL!! Did you feel implantation with Jaxon?

Did I mention that I was a bit chatty today? Literally nothing to do today. SUPER slow. its feast or famine around here.

I used to have a standing order for beta hcg, ie, I could go into the lab when ever and ask for it, without having to call my doctor. I went in this am to get that done, and they couldn't find that lab order. I had to get to work and didn't have time for them to call the doctor to ask for them to order it again, so If I get home early enough today I will go after work, if not, I will go tomorrow am.

I suspected O on CD16 which is normal O day for me, but didn't really have any symtpoms besides sore boobs. I had lots and lots of EWCM on CD22, which means that I could have O'd on CD 23/24, which puts me around 12/13 dpo. I normally O about 24 hours after I see EWCM, and I have never had EWCM without O'ing. We will see.

I got really dizzy yesterday afternoon which prompted me to test. I wish you all could see the test in person, haha! I put the picture on countdowntopregnancy and it got 33 positive votes, 4 negative votes, so luckily we're not the only ones who see it !

When are you going to test? I am rooting for all of you ladies this month!! GL!! Did you feel implantation with Jaxon?

Sucky that they couldn't find your beta order :/ but I'm still convinced you're preggo. I definitely saw that line and it looks pink to me, but I've been seeing lines on your tests for days lol

On another note....on Sunday you guys were all talking about weighing in every Sunday and I forgot to post my weight since that was the day I got back from SF. I was 137 and my goal is 125, though I'd be happy to reach 130 lol.

Really hoping the temp dip from today was a fluke and goes back up tomorrow. I was freezing when I woke up so I do think that had some to do with it. But I just don't know how much external temps influence bbt so it's hard to say.

Lausie - I hope you are still there! Hi!!! So great to hear from you! I want details as you get close to Labor Day! LOL!

Nikki - It is going sooo fast! I can't believe it is almost gender reveal!!! <3

Amanda - That looks like a line to me! I know that a lot of girls here have gotten evaps on FRERs, but my negatives have always been stark white... I have never even gotten an evap, actually. Pos or Neg, nothing in between.

Test tomorrw with FMU!!! It should be darker by then! *fingers crossed* But I think it looks pretty promising! Did you post it on the pregnancy test gallery on BnB? There are some professional line readers on there!

Sucky that they couldn't find your beta order :/ but I'm still convinced you're preggo. I definitely saw that line and it looks pink to me, but I've been seeing lines on your tests for days lol

On another note....on Sunday you guys were all talking about weighing in every Sunday and I forgot to post my weight since that was the day I got back from SF. I was 137 and my goal is 125, though I'd be happy to reach 130 lol.

Really hoping the temp dip from today was a fluke and goes back up tomorrow. I was freezing when I woke up so I do think that had some to do with it. But I just don't know how much external temps influence bbt so it's hard to say.

I don't temp and I am pretty ignorant as to what that means, but I really hope your temp dip was a fluke too! I'd love for all of us to be preggo this cycle!!!

I hope I am preggo too but im trying super hard not to hold out any hope.

Yay for joining us on the weight challenge! I would love to be 125 too. I was 126 last year...don't know what happened. haha. Want to have prizes for whom ever loses the most weight in 6 weeks? I have a $25 starbucks gift card that I will donate!

Lausie - I hope you are still there! Hi!!! So great to hear from you! I want details as you get close to Labor Day! LOL!

Nikki - It is going sooo fast! I can't believe it is almost gender reveal!!! <3

Amanda - That looks like a line to me! I know that a lot of girls here have gotten evaps on FRERs, but my negatives have always been stark white... I have never even gotten an evap, actually. Pos or Neg, nothing in between.

Test tomorrw with FMU!!! It should be darker by then! *fingers crossed* But I think it looks pretty promising! Did you post it on the pregnancy test gallery on BnB? There are some professional line readers on there!

Thank you! I haven't put it on BnB yet. I will now :) I have gotten indent lines on FRER before but never an evap like this! I hope it is positive but we will see. I will stop and get more FRER's, maybe another brand, to test with FMU tomorrow.

Lol okay then ladies.. (I am 5'7) I was 117 pre-baby. 150 during. 130 after. 127 now.. Hoping to get to 120 or under!!! Once preggo again that isn't something we'll be able to control though. But I've been trying to get the weight back down recently so I'll bite on your Sunday weigh-ins :)

Okay, so since Amanda caved I did too lol. Wasn't expecting to see much really but I kinda see a little shadow of a line, could be evap line. I'm only 10 or 12 DPO so time will tell

Attachments

• picstitch.jpg
    picstitch.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 15
Ash, I totally see something!!!!! WOOOHOOO! FRER tomorrow with FMU!!!

Amanda-fingers crossed so hard for you!! Definitely want to see more tests!! Hold that peeeeeee!! ;)

Ashlee-I definitely see a hint of something, you keep testing too! Everyone test!! Woooo!!

Morgan-Mirolee is our chart expert. I temp but anything out of the norm and I have no idea what's going on! Lol I'm useless!!

Mommy-I'm sorry you were feeling left out, I'm glad you've decided to stick around!!

Rachel-I like "divas" lol!! That we are! Such a great group we've got here!!

Oh, and 125 is my goal but I would def be happy with 130 too!!...and I think that's probably more realistic for me!! :)

Ok, Starting a list of us who are trying to lose weight! Let me know if I forgot anyone. send me your current weight/goal if i didn't include it (I kept going back to old posts but not finding it)

Asmcsm-
Current Weight: 137
Goal: 125

Clynn11-
Current Weight: 161
Goal:130

MorganWhite-
Current Weight: 127
Goal:120

DisneyBaby26-
Current Weight: 139
Goal: 125