Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Mommy- this thread does tend to go a little fast, but don't feel bad if you cannot keep up! Just join in whenever you can! Sometimes I get so far behind I just can't read everything so I just read back two pages and join back in! I'm glad you're sticking around :hugs:

Amanda- I def. see the second line but can't tell color, and with my recent FRERs i'm just annoyed with every single hpt on the planet lol.

Ash- I feel like I see the faaaintest something too!!!

Morgan- your chart looks great! I think if you get a temp or two high temps that FF may give you a 'possible triphasic chart'. FX for you!

YAY for all the weigh-ins! You guys are gonna give me lots of support. I was down to 135 last spring and was soooo pumped up! And then I gained it all back over Thanksgiving and Christmas (like I ALWAYS do).

And it was/is definitely AF. Hate that stupid :witch: with a b. lol. And I am SWEARING to myself that I WILL NOT test unless I am late anymore. I am tired of wasting money and seeing imaginary lines, since every single flipping test gives me a damn line! Grrrrrr. So I will not test unless I ever make it to 15dpo.

And Morgan-your chart looks phenomenal to me-like I said I don't know much but I think it's looks perfect!! Fx'd you you!!:)

I'm 161. AF adds weight right?!?! Lol. Just trying to say things to make myself feel better. Heaviest i've ever been and feeling like poop about myself. I've been stress eating the past couple of months and really need to stop. Goal is 135/130

hi all!
morgan, i think your chart looks very nice, and completely normal. i hope it ends up staying high!
(ps. notice i have a dip also? it's neither common or not, it can go either way this early in the dpo. fx for us both!)

Mirolee- when are you going to test.... I can't wait to see you get a BFP!

I'm 161. AF adds weight right?!?! Lol. Just trying to say things to make myself feel better. Heaviest i've ever been and feeling like poop about myself. I've been stress eating the past couple of months and really need to stop. Goal is 135/130

I always get bloated and heavier during AF! I stress eat too. We'll get past it :)

Cassidy and Ash, I will be in your neck of the woods on Saturday. OH has a softball tournament up there. Is there anything fun to do? I don't want to sit at the field in the sun all day. I generally go exploring and find malls while he is playing. haha

Ashlee I absolutely positively see a faint red line on that test. I don't even have to squint or feel like I need to tweak it to see, it's there. Fx a test with fmu tomorrow gives both you and Amanda a bfp. I want some of y'all here to join me over in the march 2014 baby club!

Amanda- like in Red Bluff? Or will you be in the Chico or Redding area? Red Bluff truly has NOTHING. I believe I work at the only store in town that sells clothing other than Walmart and some boutiques. Chico and Redding both have malls, and Anderson has a strip mall, so the shopping is much better there ;) So depends on where you're going! If you give me a town I can recommend some places for you :)

Cassidy- I think I see something too... keep testing!

Robert- yay to the countdown web site saying 33 yes's. what are the BnB ladies saying??

To both of you.. I agree with Robert, I think you should pee in 1 cup and put in 2 different brand HCG tests. That is what I did... 1 FRER and 1 Answer. Then there were no questions when they both were positive.

Amanda- like in Red Bluff? Or will you be in the Chico or Redding area? Red Bluff truly has NOTHING. I believe I work at the only store in town that sells clothing other than Walmart and some boutiques. Chico and Redding both have malls, and Anderson has a strip mall, so the shopping is much better there ;) So depends on where you're going! If you give me a town I can recommend some places for you :)
We'll be in Chico! I just found out that we are staying Saturday night and Sunday too. I'm going to be sooo bored. hahaha

Cassidy- I think I see something too... keep testing!

Robert- yay to the countdown web site saying 33 yes's. what are the BnB ladies saying??

To both of you.. I agree with Robert, I think you should pee in 1 cup and put in 2 different brand HCG tests. That is what I did... 1 FRER and 1 Answer. Then there were no questions when they both were positive.

BnB ladies are voting that I'm roughly 12dpo and they think they see color to the line. It has hints of pink in person, no squinting/tilting necessary

Thanks ladies! Good to know I'm not just going crazy and other people see it too lol.

Amanda - lol, how funny that we are the same weight with the same goal weight. I have a feeling you'll reach it faster running to coit tower lol. what city is OH's softball tournament in?

Cassidy-If you ever feel like walking or jogging or something let me know! So far I've just started doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. It helped me lose 10lbs last year so I think I'm gonna try it again.

Amanda(waves) -Yay! You have good line eye so hopefully that's a good sign lol. I hope we can join in the March babies club too!

Thanks ladies! Good to know I'm not just going crazy and other people see it too lol.

Amanda - lol, how funny that we are the same weight with the same goal weight. I have a feeling you'll reach it faster running to coit tower lol. what city is OH's softball tournament in?

Cassidy-If you ever feel like walking or jogging or something let me know! So far I've just started doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. It helped me lose 10lbs last year so I think I'm gonna try it again.

Amanda(waves) -Yay! You have good line eye so hopefully that's a good sign lol. I hope we can join in the March babies club too!

I'll have to check. I'll get the actual field name/location and let you guys know. I do the coit tower trip a lot, but I also ate like an entire order of chips and salsa last night. by myself. sooo...I might not get too far.

Amanda- Like Cassidy said, there's a mall in Chico, also it's nice to walk around downtown where all the little boutiques are. I always make it a point to stop at Burgers & Brew for lunch when I'm there lol

Amanda- Like Cassidy said, there's a mall in Chico, also it's nice to walk around downtown where all the little boutiques are. I always make it a point to stop at Burgers & Brew for lunch when I'm there lol

Sounds good to me! Thanks, ladies!

Lol I have a dirty secret- I will tell the doc my LMP was June 23rd instead of the 25th because that will make me due in March, not April ;) Lol last year I was due in April and I just plain hate that stupid month. Lol just thought I'd share since I took the time to calculate that little fib and all :)

P.S. UPDATE- Wish I was in frickin California !!!!!

Lol I have a dirty secret- I will tell the doc my LMP was June 23rd instead of the 25th because that will make me due in March, not April ;) Lol last year I was due in April and I just plain hate that stupid month. Lol just thought I'd share since I took the time to calculate that little fib and all :)

P.S. UPDATE- Wish I was in frickin California !!!!!

LOL! March is my birthday month. it's a good month :)

Feeling little pains in my uterus again today. If I don't get my BFP I'm going to be seriously angry cuz I've never had these feelings aside from when I was preggo. Also, realized that if I am preggo, my due date will be the same day, just a different month lol. Last time I got my BFP I was due Dec 28th this time it would be March 28th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->