Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Feeling little pains in my uterus again today. If I don't get my BFP I'm going to be seriously angry cuz I've never had these feelings aside from when I was preggo. Also, realized that if I am preggo, my due date will be the same day, just a different month lol. Last time I got my BFP I was due Dec 28th this time it would be March 28th.

really hoping that you get your bfp, cause March 28th is my birthday! happy birthday to me :)

I had those little pains too. i hope it is a good sign for both of us!

Ugh Amanda I wish you'd have temped!!! Lol why don't you do a lil test temp tomorrow just to see if it's at preggo 98.5+ (or w/e it is) level?!! That could give you some insight!

Guys okay I am having A LOT OF CREAMY CM and also had a HUGE temp spike today (6 DPO). Yesterday I had EWCM (wtf?) and a huge temp DIP.. Like I had an estrogen surge and then today a progestrone surge?! Anyone know anything about that? Like fallback rises and crap? Just wanna know.. I'm having mild cramping constantly still.. I feel like there's a bean in there I swear...

Morgan, ill temp tomorrow and friday am, just for you! It wont really mean anything, but I probably should start temping for next cycle anyways ;)

I have been stalking the pregnancy test forum on BnB this am. Check out this ladies test. It is similar to mine, and her hcg just came back at 16! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1927577-frer-if-im-not-pregnant-somethings-wrong-me.html

I'm super crampy right now though. Thinking AF may be on her way and I got a bad evap.
;(

Ugh Amanda I wish you'd have temped!!! Lol why don't you do a lil test temp tomorrow just to see if it's at preggo 98.5+ (or w/e it is) level?!! That could give you some insight!

Guys okay I am having A LOT OF CREAMY CM and also had a HUGE temp spike today (6 DPO). Yesterday I had EWCM (wtf?) and a huge temp DIP.. Like I had an estrogen surge and then today a progestrone surge?! Anyone know anything about that? Like fallback rises and crap? Just wanna know.. I'm having mild cramping constantly still.. I feel like there's a bean in there I swear...
It would be an impalntion dip, not a fallback rise. Fallback rises occur 2-3dpo. 6DPO would more likely be an implantation dip since implantation occurs 6-12DPO.

I have been stalking the pregnancy test forum on BnB this am. Check out this ladies test. It is similar to mine, and her hcg just came back at 16! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1927577-frer-if-im-not-pregnant-somethings-wrong-me.html

I'm super crampy right now though. Thinking AF may be on her way and I got a bad evap.
;(

I was super crampy the day after I got my first BFP so don't count yourself out yet! Also, I think your test looked more positive than that other girls. I posted my test on countdowntopregnany and so far it's at 7 positive and 9 negative votes lol. So who knows lol. Can't wait for tomorrow morning already!

Thanks. I'm going to try to rush home to make it to the lab today (they close at 6) or maybe just wait until tomorrow to give the hcg (if there is any) some time to double a bit....I'll grab some FRER's on my way home anyways. My Dr routinely checks hcg every 3 days for the first week, so I can monitor the progression that way in addition to FRER if it is pos..

GOODLUCK! You're still super early!!!! I saw a line, no question :)

Does anyone else freak out a bit about maternity clothes?

Thanks. I'm going to try to rush home to make it to the lab today (they close at 6) or maybe just wait until tomorrow to give the hcg (if there is any) some time to double a bit....I'll grab some FRER's on my way home anyways. My Dr routinely checks hcg every 3 days for the first week, so I can monitor the progression that way in addition to FRER if it is pos..

GOODLUCK! You're still super early!!!! I saw a line, no question :)

Does anyone else freak out a bit about maternity clothes?

Hope you make it in time!! I've never been more anxious to pee on a stick lol. I just want today to be over already so I can test lmao. Can't wait to see positive tests from you! I wish my midwife would watch my HCG every 3 days. I hadn't even had betas done until I was miscarrying.'

What do you mean freak out about maternity clothes? lol

I worry that I wont be able to find anything cute that I can wear to work. I'm pretty sure I will be living in sweats.

I don't worry about it too much. I figure now I can wear those flowy shirts that I think are super cute on skinny girls but make me look preggo because I'll actually be preggo haha. The only thing that worries me I guess are pants. I already have an issue with love handles and I don't see that getting any better with pregnancy :?

I don't worry about it too much. I figure now I can wear those flowy shirts that I think are super cute on skinny girls but make me look preggo because I'll actually be preggo haha. The only thing that worries me I guess are pants. I already have an issue with love handles and I don't see that getting any better with pregnancy :?

stretchy waist bands are really forgiving :)

Tweaks for both of you :flower:

I definitely see something on yours Amanda.

Ash, on yours I feel like I see something and then i'm not so sure lol I keep going back and forth.

However much I love countdowntopregnancy, don't let them get your hopes up! My hpt gallery is ridiculous with so many of my tests voted majority positive and ended up being evaps/indents. I attached a compilation of my majority positive voted tests lol. Not trying to be a downer, I just know how bad it sucks to get your hopes up seeing faint lines and people vote it up and with every positive vote you're like YES! I truly hope these are BFPs for both of you though :hugs:

Attachments

• picstitch.jpg
    picstitch.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 10
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Clipboard.jpg
    Clipboard.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 8
I agree on the nice flowy shirts! lol I've envisioned this whole "fashion dream" where I am going to feel awesome in everything I wear when I'm pregnant bc Hey!! Im pregnant! haha

I wonder if I "envision" this next egg coming out in a freakin timely fashion if that will happen too!! :winkwink:

:cry:I can't wait to see what happens with your tests Amanda and Ashlee. I am getting excited!

Still absolutely no sign of AF. Maybe I had a late O and might still be in the game. I was messing around like a week ago and took my temp at 10pm. It was something like 99.20 and I was surprised. I usually run kind of cold. I took it around the same time a week before that and it was 98.4 (I took both temps vaginally). I think took the second temp on cd 36 or around there. DH and I did bd a day or 2 before the temp so you never know!

Or maybe I am just making up excuses so I feel better. Idk. This being in limbo thing is freaking killing me:cry:

Cassidy, that FRER looks unmistakenly pink.................

Wait is that Amanda or Ashlee's??

Tweaks for both of you :flower:

I definitely see something on yours Amanda.

Ash, on yours I feel like I see something and then i'm not so sure lol I keep going back and forth.

However much I love countdowntopregnancy, don't let them get your hopes up! My hpt gallery is ridiculous with so many of my tests voted majority positive and ended up being evaps/indents. I attached a compilation of my majority positive voted tests lol. Not trying to be a downer, I just know how bad it sucks to get your hopes up seeing faint lines and people vote it up and with every positive vote you're like YES! I truly hope these are BFPs for both of you though :hugs:

Definitely not getting my hopes up, just wanted to see what other people thought. It just reminds me a lot of the test I took at 13DPO last time when I thought I saw something but thought it was probably and evap then got my bfp the next day. Plus, the cramping I've been having isn't normal for my 2ww. Right now I've actually got more negatives than positives but I know that it's too early to know.

I wonder if I "envision" this next egg coming out in a freakin timely fashion if that will happen too!! :winkwink:
hahahahaha I think we all wish that would happen

stretchy waist bands are really forgiving :)
SO thankful for that lol

Ashlee I can't wait to see your temps tomorrow!!!

I REALLY hope it's a rise. I was looking on FF and actually saw a few people who got huge drops like right above their cover line or even below it in some cases and got BFPs the same or next day. We'll see though. Hoping tomorrow is good news

Yes, so excited to see what tomorrow holds for us!

AFM- FINALLY OFF WORK!! Can't wait to get home to my puppy and hubby and to eat some good food. Lol I'll be stalking, but will check back in in the AM. Hope I get some frickin IB soon.. lol the wishes of a TTCer..

Bye for now, and happy hump day ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->