Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

morgan, i had loads of ewcm at 7dpo, and otherwise super creamy (like lotion, literally) all other dpo days. i attribute it to whatever clomid did to my hormones, but still - you asked about other people, so here is my answer.

Tweaks for both of you :flower:

I definitely see something on yours Amanda.

Ash, on yours I feel like I see something and then i'm not so sure lol I keep going back and forth.

However much I love countdowntopregnancy, don't let them get your hopes up! My hpt gallery is ridiculous with so many of my tests voted majority positive and ended up being evaps/indents. I attached a compilation of my majority positive voted tests lol. Not trying to be a downer, I just know how bad it sucks to get your hopes up seeing faint lines and people vote it up and with every positive vote you're like YES! I truly hope these are BFPs for both of you though :hugs:
Thank you! I love your tweaks! I do see something too, I am pretty scared of a FRER indent/evap though
I agree on the nice flowy shirts! lol I've envisioned this whole "fashion dream" where I am going to feel awesome in everything I wear when I'm pregnant bc Hey!! Im pregnant! haha

I am pretty short, So im afraid the flowy shirts will make me look like an oompa loompa. bahaha
I wonder if I "envision" this next egg coming out in a freakin timely fashion if that will happen too!! :winkwink:

I think so! :)

Cassidy, that FRER looks unmistakenly pink.................

Wait is that Amanda or Ashlee's??
Mine, I think !
Ashlee I can't wait to see your temps tomorrow!!!

I still don't get temping but I'm excited for you to see what your temps have to say!

Yes, so excited to see what tomorrow holds for us!

AFM- FINALLY OFF WORK!! Can't wait to get home to my puppy and hubby and to eat some good food. Lol I'll be stalking, but will check back in in the AM. Hope I get some frickin IB soon.. lol the wishes of a TTCer..

Bye for now, and happy hump day ;)
Woohooo! I wish I was off of work! Enjoy your night with pup and hubs! (and food! I'm so hungry right now!)

Lausie, We have been going in on gifts for our preggo ladies on this thread! We just sent one to Emily (bubs) and Nikki will be next. If you're comfortable with it, send me a message with your address/ registry info and we will send you a gift too :)

Don't worry about maternity clothes ladies! The options are outstanding right now!

I am a huge sucker for Old Navy! I have two dresses and like 7 tops. They are so cute and comfy!
Target is my #2 choice. I have some work slacks and got two skirts and a dress, plus some plain t-shirt type shirts.

I don't like flowy, personally. I prefer form fitting that makes you look clearly pregnant. I feel like flowy makes me look like a tent!

oh good lord have u girls been chatty or wat??????? no one seems to b while while at work??????LOL

Amanda... i just wouldnt elieve it if tht turned out to b an evap....no freakin way....pls take another test before tomorrow morning :haha:...oh and i realised amanda ive not send u the gift thingie yet...have u already given me your email address for paypal???? im sorry ...yikes!!!

Ashlee - i defly c sth in your test for sure but dont know wat it is...and did u take the opk today as well or is tht a old one ust for reference???

Well nothing much goin on with me expect i think provera turns me into a complete bitch...im irriated from the moment i step outa bed...poor dh is tryin to keep his mouth shut and maintaining distance...:( such a bummer ...:blush:

i forgot to mention...

Ashlee and Mirolee...both of your charts look sooo gud....
Mirolee i think its almost time u test....eeekkkk :thumbup:

oh good lord have u girls been chatty or wat??????? no one seems to b while while at work??????LOL

Amanda... i just wouldnt elieve it if tht turned out to b an evap....no freakin way....pls take another test before tomorrow morning :haha:...oh and i realised amanda ive not send u the gift thingie yet...have u already given me your email address for paypal???? im sorry ...yikes!!!

Ashlee - i defly c sth in your test for sure but dont know wat it is...and did u take the opk today as well or is tht a old one ust for reference???

Well nothing much goin on with me expect i think provera turns me into a complete bitch...im irriated from the moment i step outa bed...poor dh is tryin to keep his mouth shut and maintaining distance...:( such a bummer ...:blush:

No worries, I just sent you a message with the info! :) I'll test again soon..a little nervous to test. I really don't want it to be negative.

Don't worry about maternity clothes ladies! The options are outstanding right now!

I am a huge sucker for Old Navy! I have two dresses and like 7 tops. They are so cute and comfy!
Target is my #2 choice. I have some work slacks and got two skirts and a dress, plus some plain t-shirt type shirts.

I don't like flowy, personally. I prefer form fitting that makes you look clearly pregnant. I feel like flowy makes me look like a tent!

Thanks, Emily! I think I want to go form fitting. I had a few form fitting tops my last pregnancy that were ruched on the sides and I loooved them. so comfy :) I can't wear jeans at work, so im a little nervous about finding work clothes. But, i'll deal with it when I'm actually preggo!

Thanks, Emily! I think I want to go form fitting. I had a few form fitting tops my last pregnancy that were ruched on the sides and I loooved them. so comfy :) I can't wear jeans at work, so im a little nervous about finding work clothes. But, i'll deal with it when I'm actually preggo!

Amanda ...im sorry i seem to forget...do u have kids??? im sorry im being such a nut job :huh:

Amanda ...im sorry i seem to forget...do u have kids??? im sorry im being such a nut job :huh:

No, I don't. I miscarried in Oct at 12 weeks and was showing/in some maternity clothes at 8weeks. I was super thin then so all of my clothes immediately got too small, i just couldn't button them or fit my shirts over my belly comfortably.

No, I don't. I miscarried in Oct at 12 weeks and was showing/in some maternity clothes at 8weeks. I was super thin then so all of my clothes immediately got too small, i just couldn't button them or fit my shirts over my belly comfortably.

oh im sorry if i made u uncomfortable...im such a dbag :dohh:

No, not at all! In the general public, I wouldn't bring it up, but I don't care on these boards, especially this thread!

No, not at all! In the general public, I wouldn't bring it up, but I don't care on these boards, especially this thread!

Ya i feel the same way...these days ive stopped letting other ppl know how i feel abt tryign again or wanting a baby... i just keep a straight face and say well c when it happens...but her on with u girls i just cant keep myself from spilling my heart out...sometimes i even feel tht im boring u girls tht nothigg really goin on with me to even anticipate but i still caryr on my rants :dohh:

The OPK was an old one for reference. I decided to keep it around so I would know where to look for a line lol

I just LOLd because I opened the last page of the thread to Sonia calling herself a d-bag...I was like OMG WTF happened?!? Hahaha-oh Sonia, you are far from it!! I hope you feel better from the side effects of the provera soon sweetie!! Xo

The OPK was an old one for reference. I decided to keep it around so I would know where to look for a line lol

oh ok i guessed as much..how abt doin an opk just for the fun of it to c if theres any line on tht ??? :winkwink: im not really helping with the holding out thing am i :haha:

I just LOLd because I opened the last page of the thread to Sonia calling herself a d-bag...I was like OMG WTF happened?!? Hahaha-oh Sonia, you are far from it!! I hope you feel better from the side effects of the provera soon sweetie!! Xo

thanks hun...all kinds of crazy goin on here :dohh: and now wen im chatty i think everyone has finished work and now gotten busy :p

oh ok i guessed as much..how abt doin an opk just for the fun of it to c if theres any line on tht ??? :winkwink: im not really helping with the holding out thing am i :haha:
Hah! I was actually already considering that this morning :)

Really wish I had used FMU on that HPT I took but it was SMU lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"