Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Wow had to catch up! I actually had a day off and I spent it floating in the pool with some friends AFTER I had a wonderful massage...ahhhh...

Morgan - I think you asked about the temp dip and ewcm? I do believe you get a secondary estrogen surge anywhere up to 6dpo, give or take a few days. The estrogen surge will cause your temp to dip and change your CM, just as it does with ovulation. Your progesterone should peak around 12 dpo, give or take, which causes your body to heat up, hence the temp rising. Before the clomid, I got temp dips around 5-6 dpo. I also got ferning on my microscope which only appears with elevated estrogen. I don't think I get it with clomid bc clomid tricks your body into thinking you have low estrogen.

Ashlee - I see something on your test! I can't wait for you to retest!!

Same for you Amanda, I see a line, but its hard to tell the color.

As far as POAS in public, I shamefully admit that 2 months ago when I got that positive FRER, we went to Myrtle Beach and went to this Medieval Times show....well I had been storing up my pee for the entire drive up there so during intermission, I POAS in the bathroom.....:rofl: I totally wouldn't have if those damn tests weren't in my bag for the trip.

Oh and for the weight loss thing, I weigh 108, would like to be 100-102 <---No judgment!
I am legit only 4'11....I was 96lbs up till I went off birth control. Now I feel like a heffer and my thighs have become friends. Never in my life have my thighs touched...

Okay I made it! I think it's becoming a little more obvious but I definitely will be testing with FMU tomorrow and hopefully we'll see something a little darker

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 19
I don't know if I could POAS in a public restroom, they gross me out!
Rachel-I won't judge. But I am sure your not a heifer.
Don't judge me ladies but I am in the opposite boat, the dr wants me to gain 10 pounds but its not working. I refuse to be a bump on a log so gaining weight is hard.

Wow had to catch up! I actually had a day off and I spent it floating in the pool with some friends AFTER I had a wonderful massage...ahhhh...

Morgan - I think you asked about the temp dip and ewcm? I do believe you get a secondary estrogen surge anywhere up to 6dpo, give or take a few days. The estrogen surge will cause your temp to dip and change your CM, just as it does with ovulation. Your progesterone should peak around 12 dpo, give or take, which causes your body to heat up, hence the temp rising. Before the clomid, I got temp dips around 5-6 dpo. I also got ferning on my microscope which only appears with elevated estrogen. I don't think I get it with clomid bc clomid tricks your body into thinking you have low estrogen.

Ashlee - I see something on your test! I can't wait for you to retest!!

Same for you Amanda, I see a line, but its hard to tell the color.

As far as POAS in public, I shamefully admit that 2 months ago when I got that positive FRER, we went to Myrtle Beach and went to this Medieval Times show....well I had been storing up my pee for the entire drive up there so during intermission, I POAS in the bathroom.....:rofl: I totally wouldn't have if those damn tests weren't in my bag for the trip.

Oh and for the weight loss thing, I weigh 108, would like to be 100-102 <---No judgment!
I am legit only 4'11....I was 96lbs up till I went off birth control. Now I feel like a heffer and my thighs have become friends. Never in my life have my thighs touched...

Shoot, I wish my thighs had never touched. I think they alway have :/ DH thinks I'm crazy when I'm like "I just wish there was a little space right here" while pulling my thighs apart to make a space lmao

Ashlee, take a FRER! That's positive!

I think I'm gonna save the frer for tomorrow morning cuz I want it to be a very obvious positive lol. It's been sitting under my sink since I took one to Cassidy like a month ago lol

Ummmm... pretty sure my thighs are BFF!! :dohh:

Ashlee- I can't see anything but I'm on my phone so I hope it's there!! Excited for a FRER in the am!!

Lol Ashlee that is some amazing self control. I couldn't live with a FRER in the house for too long without peeing on it!!

Lol Ashlee that is some amazing self control. I couldn't live with a FRER in the house for too long without peeing on it!!

Haha the only thing that's kept me from peeing on it is the huge stash of wondfo opks and hpts in the cupboard next to it

I posted my test on countdowntopregnancy.com again and when I invert it and put it in greyscale I totally see the line. FX tomorrow it's darker!

So DH and I just made an agreement to BD every day until Monday, no OPKs or temping....just BD every day. He knows he's going to the Dr. if it doesn't happen or if I don't get preggo this month.

glad he's on board with everything ttc. hope you don't have to go to the drs and this is your month :dust:

Ashleee i totally c it....awesoommeeee...cant wait for the frer tomorrow morning :)

Rachel gud planning on the bding every night....it has to work...keep the faith :hugs:

I have 7 more posts till I hit 1000....I want to be a "chat happy bnb member"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"