Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Really wish I had used FMU on that HPT I took but it was SMU lol

WEllllllllll its never too late to test is it :winkwink:
Honestly, I'm sitting at work right now holding my pee because I want to test when I get home...I still have and hour and 40 minutes to go...

Ashlee, I wish I had used FMU too! mine was like 18thU of the day.
If we're being honest...the reason I didn't use FMU is because I woke up and was like "no, I better wait, we made a deal not to test..." then I get on here and saw that you tested so I was like eff this and decided to test as soon as I thought I could pee again haha. Wishing I would have checked on here last night before I went to bed!

Really wish I had used FMU on that HPT I took but it was SMU lol

WEllllllllll its never too late to test is it :winkwink:
Honestly, I'm sitting at work right now holding my pee because I want to test when I get home...I still have and hour and 40 minutes to go...

Ashlee, I wish I had used FMU too! mine was like 18thU of the day.
If we're being honest...the reason I didn't use FMU is because I woke up and was like "no, I better wait, we made a deal not to test..." then I get on here and saw that you tested so I was like eff this and decided to test as soon as I thought I could pee again haha. Wishing I would have checked on here last night before I went to bed!
:rofl: LOL! I'm sorry! its all my fault!! I have an hour and 30 until I can even buy tests, and I wont be home for like 2.5 hours! There's no way I can hold my pee until then!

:rofl: LOL! I'm sorry! its all my fault!! I have an hour and 30 until I can even buy tests, and I wont be home for like 2.5 hours! There's no way I can hold my pee until then!

I'm not really sure I'm gonna make it either lol. My bladder feels like it's gonna burst. Really should start bringing HPTs to work with me... that would be true POAS addict fashion

Wow you girls were chatty! I missed so much while I was at work!
Ashlee and Amanda I see something!! On both tests! So exciting
Morgan-I wish I was in Cali right now or anywhere else for that matter the humidity is wisconsin is killing me!
AFM CD 12, still neg. opks I now read them and throw them.

Morgan-I wish I was in Cali right now or anywhere else for that matter the humidity is wisconsin is killing me!

Thanks! I always tossed my OPK's. Figured I would be safer BD'ing than over analyzing the tests! GL, lady! I hope you O soon!!

I'm not really sure I'm gonna make it either lol. My bladder feels like it's gonna burst. Really should start bringing HPTs to work with me... that would be true POAS addict fashion
I have been known to go to the drug store next door! True POAS addict. No shame.

Thanks! I always tossed my OPK's. Figured I would be safer BD'ing than over analyzing the tests! GL, lady! I hope you O soon!!

I won't give up the BD even if I don't catch O on the test, I think I usually O on day 17. Given thats when I seem to have lots of CM and some EWCM.

Thanks! Hopefully it progressed into a definite :bfp:

I have been known to go to the drug store next door! True POAS addict. No shame.
I live in little ass red bluff so there's nowhere close by for me to buy one :( otherwise I would have taken it already lol

Thanks! Hopefully it progressed into a definite :bfp:

I live in little ass red bluff so there's nowhere close by for me to buy one :( otherwise I would have taken it already lol

LOL. goodluck, lady :) I have an hour left of work. wooohooo. Actually, 58 minutes.

we're only half way thro july and we r already 105 pages into this thread...hahaha...craazzzyyy

10 more minutes!!! Can't wait to get home! My bladder is going to burst!

Ummm I kinda can't wait for you to get home and see either!! Don't pee in the car!!! :)

Dangit we're going to the movies tonight and I wont be able to check until late!!! I wanna see that bfp!

woot woot...hang in the ashlee...:thumbup: ....Amanda....pee at the movie :haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->