Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Definitely seeing your line Ashlee, FX it gets darker!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 10
Ummmm... pretty sure my thighs are BFF!! :dohh:

Ashlee- I can't see anything but I'm on my phone so I hope it's there!! Excited for a FRER in the am!!
:haha:that made me laugh. My thighs are BFF too lol

So DH and I just made an agreement to BD every day until Monday, no OPKs or temping....just BD every day. He knows he's going to the Dr. if it doesn't happen or if I don't get preggo this month.
That's great that DH agreed to the Dr if nothing happens, hopefully he won't have to though!

Ashleee i totally c it....awesoommeeee...cant wait for the frer tomorrow morning :)

Rachel gud planning on the bding every night....it has to work...keep the faith :hugs:

I can't wait to see the FRER in the morning Ashlee!

I can't wait either! I wanna just go bed already so I can wake up and have it be tomorrow morning lol

I'm crying while watching the ESPYs...O time must be near lol

I have my viability scan in the morning at 9:30 and I'm both excited and terrified. I keep thinking we'll probably receive bad news just from previous losses but I know that's not likely the case. Just a natural fear you know? But I'm still so excited in the event all is well.

mommy-I'm glad you decided to stick around! We've had new ladies each month and we welcome everyone! Sometimes it's overwhelming to answer everyone, especially the days these girls get really chatty!

Amanda and Ashlee-I can see lines on both of your tests...I can't wait to see those lines get darker!

Amanda, I would have slapped that crazy lady..."how do you not know if it's positive?" Obviously she's an idiot lol
You can add me to the weight loss list...not excited about that bc I weigh more than anyone else on it...188 current (although that will prob be more when I get back from vaca!), goal is 130.

Sonia-I'm sorry the provera is making you grumpy :( Hopefully AF gets here soon...

AFM-Stayed the night in Memphis, got about 5 hours of sleep. Then drove to Orange Beach today. We stopped on the way at an alligator farm and got to hold a baby alligator! I'm very ready to sleep...

Thanks. It's STARK WHITE so I'm going to go back to waiting for AF. Poo. On my phone and in bed so ill post pics tomorrow

Amanda...best of luck for your scan tomorrow...im sure itll all b alright...sending positive thoughts your way :)

Amanda - dont give up just yet...i hope ur testing tomorrow morning...btw wat cd r u at?

Rachel- I WAS SOBBING watching the ESPYs lastnight, too!!!!!! Ugh it was the poor lady who had cancer and survived and whatnot.. They were great though.. Loved when they made fun of Jay-Z ;)

Ashlee- Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you're getting up soon.... lol :)

Waves- Oh I'm so excited for you. Just breathe and relax. Once you see that little heartbeat I swear it will just melt away your fears!! Update soon plz :)

Mirolee- GIVE US AN UPDATE! SYMPTOMS AND TEMPS AND WHATNOT! :)

AFM- Temp dropped again this morning. Lol that's about it. Stabby pains on the way to work.. in addition to the mild cramping. Hope they don't stop. Hope I'm pregnant, too. FX'd.

Well good news is, my temp shot back up to 98.18 and that was half an hour before usual temp time so it would have been higher, bad news is both my FRER and Wondfo look negative to me :?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 14
Here's the FRER

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 18
Don't give up yet! You still might only be 11dpo depending on when you actually did O! As long as the witch isn't here and that temp stays up you're still in!!

Don't give up yet Ashlee. You aren't out until the witch shows.

Sometimes DH and my fur babies can be quite annoying. 6:30am and I am lying in my bed trying to sleep. One side I have DH snoring away like it's going out of style and the other side consists of my 2 cats fighting over who gets to lay on my head. I don't get what so comfy about my head but that's prime spot for cats apparently :haha: I gave up at 7 and got up. Looks like only 4 hours of sleep for me!

On a TTC note, took my temp this morning at 6 and I definitely didn't O. My temps are the same range as all my other pre O temps ](*,)

Ash, maybe you test better at night?

Nichole, sorry you didn't get a lot of sleep but I'm Lol'ing at the image of DH snoring and cats fighting over your head. BAHAHA.

I didn't test this am, just going to wait for AF. It's really hard to see the negatives!

My fur baby was whining in her sleep at 5 am. I just laid awake listening. I found it hilarious!
AFM I had a positive opk this morning!! Sorry I am kinda excited!

Don't give up yet Ashlee. You aren't out until the witch shows.

Sometimes DH and my fur babies can be quite annoying. 6:30am and I am lying in my bed trying to sleep. One side I have DH snoring away like it's going out of style and the other side consists of my 2 cats fighting over who gets to lay on my head. I don't get what so comfy about my head but that is the prime spot for cats apparently :haha: I gave up at 7 and got up. Looks like only 4 hours of sleep for me

On a TTC note, took my temp this morning at 6 and I definitely didn't O. My temps are the same range as all my other pre O temps ](*,)

Lol I had a cat sleeping on my head this morning too. That combined with my bursting bladder woke me up at 6ish and I tried to go back to sleep but was only able to stay in bed till 6:30

Ash, maybe you test better at night?

Nichole, sorry you didn't get a lot of sleep but I'm Lol'ing at the image of DH snoring and cats fighting over your head. BAHAHA.

I didn't test this am, just going to wait for AF. It's really hard to see the negatives!
Maybe. I think last time I did. Not sure if I wanna test tomorrow or wait till Saturday. Don't really wanna see more negatives either :?

hi all!
11dpo and nothing much to speak of. tender breasts. temp still high, but that doesnt mean anything at this point. i'm ignoring my body until monday!
toinght, i am going to a camp about 3 hours north of me, and tomorrow i'm going white water rafting. i'm excited and nervous! so i wont be around. if i grow a backbone, i might buy a test over the weekend, but i still wont take it until monday morning. and on sunday, i am volunteering for "tri for a cure" (you can google it). so i'm excited about that also. busy weekend! and my OH's bday is next week and i'm' going to make him Minion Cupcakes - have you all seen these?

My cats have personal space issues lol. They wont rest until they are cuddles up to some part of my head. I can't tell you now many times I've woken up to a cat right up against my face.

I am really thinking this might be another 50-60 day cycle. I just have NO signs of impending AF. Usually I'd get tender bbs, mood swings or my face would breakout. I think i am going to e-mail my doctor and see if she has any tips for bringing on AF. <--- nvm her website says she's out until the 22nd. I'll e-mail her then if still no AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->