Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Mirolee, minion cupcakes, as in despicable me minions? We went and saw despicable me 2 last night!!

I loved it, haha! OH was rolling his eyes at me as I was laughing my butt off.

Ashlee - I don't see anything on these tests but I absolutely did on your others. Maybe your urine was just too diluted this morning for whatever reason. Sometimes my FMU tests were lighter than my tests mid-day or at night after a long hold while I was busy at work.

So I had my first ultrasound today and I think it went relatively well. We didn't see much and the tech couldn't say a lot until the radiologist reviewed the images & contacted my doctor so it'll be a few days until I hear from my (old) OB. But I also have an appointment with my new OB on Monday & I should be getting another ultrasound that day so maybe we'll see some changes by then?

Anyway... we saw a gestational sac & a yolk sac so far. Gestational sac was measuring around 7.8mm I believe. From everything I've googled, all seems normal so far. I was hoping to see a heartbeat today but the tech kept saying it just might be too early and reading lots of personal experiences from scans around 6 weeks, it's not uncommon to not see the heartbeat until you get closer to 7 weeks. So we'll just wait and see. I'm not as worried, I'm just glad there was something in there seeing as during my ultrasound last month during my m/c, they said the ultrasound revealed no signs of pregnancy.

I didn't get any pictures but when the tech stepped out of the room for me to clean up, I snapped some pictures of the screen with my phone. So they're HORRIBLE quality but I don't care, it's still my little bean on there.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 5
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 6
Morgan, I didn't temp this am. I can't find my thermometer! :( I'll buy one today and temp tomorrow. My FRER was WHITE last night. No hint of a line. I think my other one was just a bad evap.

Ashlee, I saw a line on your tests from yesterday, no doubt. I vote keep testing :)

Waves, so glad to hear that all went well! I didn't hear a heartbeat until 8 weeks! Goodluck with the new doc, I hope you get a more in depth scan then, too!

Ashlee - I don't see anything on these tests but I absolutely did on your others. Maybe your urine was just too diluted this morning for whatever reason. Sometimes my FMU tests were lighter than my tests mid-day or at night after a long hold while I was busy at work.

I might take one to work, but not sure if ill take it yet. So exciting to see your little bean!

Morgan, I didn't temp this am. I can't find my thermometer! :( I'll buy one today and temp tomorrow. My FRER was WHITE last night. No hint of a line. I think my other one was just a bad evap.

Ashlee, I saw a line on your tests from yesterday, no doubt. I vote keep testing :)

Waves, so glad to hear that all went well! I didn't hear a heartbeat until 8 weeks! Goodluck with the new doc, I hope you get a more in depth scan then, too!
I'll keep testing, just not sure when yet lol

@waves, awesome scan! i bet it made you feel really good to see it! :)

@cowgirl, that's awesome about the pos opk! i'd be excited too!!!

afm, temp went up a bit today.

Totally unrelated to anything we're talking about today, but it's amazing how much better I feel after working out after just 3 days. This happens every time. I feel awesome and wonder why I ever quit and I stick to it for a while then I don't know what happens but I start skipping days and then just stop all together... For now I'm just gonna think about keeping it up so I can look awesome in my new bikini when we go on a houseboat with my work next month and hopefully that will keep me on track lol

@waves, awesome scan! i bet it made you feel really good to see it! :)

@cowgirl, that's awesome about the pos opk! i'd be excited too!!!

afm, temp went up a bit today.

Yay! Good news! Hopefully it keeps rising!

Waves-awesome pictures!!
Mommy-thanks I am pretty excited it was my first month using opks- turns out I o about 4 days before fertility friend tells me I should.

Katrina, yay for pos opk!!!

Mommy, I know nothing about temping but yay!

Ashlee, I always feel the same way. I really need to get my butt in gear some more. my self confidence goes waaay up when i work out too. OH says im nicer to him, too. hahahah

My boobs feel huge today. Its a little uncomfortable wearing a bra because they are feeling so huge!

I know now I have to wait 8 hours until my dh and I are home at the same time.
I never work out in the traditional way, I work cows, ride horses and walk my dog instead.

I'm feeling implantation stabs, I just know it. MARK MY WORDS!!!!!!!!

Would you ladies do me a favor? i have an old chart from when i was pg with dd, and to me, it looks similar to the chart for this cycle. would you just peek for me and see if you see what i see? or am i totally being too hopeful?

To see the current on click the ttc#2 link in my signature that links to ff.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 4
Love the scan waves :)

How do you ladies motivate yourselves to keep on on your workouts? I do great for a week and then I just lose it. I keep losing the same 5lbs over and over.

Ashlee-I agree!! I feel much better too, but it's a commitment and it's time and I think that's where I start to fall off the wagon. Sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day!

Mommy-yay for a temp rise! Hope it stays up there!

Katrina- I was looking at your Facebook pics, I want to know more about what you do!! Looks so country and fun!!

Morgan- you're quiet today...how are you feeling?

Mirolee-when are you testing??

Question: what time do you girls do your OPKs and what cycle day so you start on? I'm really going to try and be patient with the damn things this month! Lol

Nichole- I'm sorry AF is being stubborn :( I use my clothes as my motivation, to me there's no better feeling than your clothes feeling great!

Morgan-LOL!! That's answers my question!! Fx'd you're right hun!!

Mommy-the charts look exactly the same to me! Fx'd that's a good sign!! When are you testing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->