Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Thanks Kara. I've been overweight forever so I don't really know what it's like having your clothes feel great. I just need to suck it up and do it. I am thinking about getting a bike and just ride it everywhere. The thing that stops me with that is if I do get pregnant soon, I essentially wasted the money on the bike. I wouldn't be able to use it again for like a year.

I know now I have to wait 8 hours until my dh and I are home at the same time.
I never work out in the traditional way, I work cows, ride horses and walk my dog instead.
I've also ridden competitively since I was 6, but I do a lot of cardio as well, otherwise I my arms and thighs get really bulky!

I'm feeling implantation stabs, I just know it. MARK MY WORDS!!!!!!!!
woohooo. K! Im waiting for you to test!!!
Love the scan waves :)

How do you ladies motivate yourselves to keep on on your workouts? I do great for a week and then I just lose it. I keep losing the same 5lbs over and over.
Bikini season. hah. Actually though, Just feeling better after I work out is normally enough to remind me to go again. I have to drag my ass up, and normally OH has to kind of force me to go work out. I cannot tell you how many days I have just wanted to roll over and go back to sleep, but actually feeling and noticing a difference is worth it!

Mommy- they looks similar but I don't temp so I have no Idea whats normal lol
Kara I just started opks-I started on cd 5 after my period was pretty much gone. I got a positive today, I use mine with my fmu or second. Usually when I get up and am getting ready to head out I find it easier, that way its around the same time everyday.

What I do-We raise beef cows and crops. I have 25 cows my parents have 75. My family has about 600 acres, our little house is in town two miles away. I used to live in WY for school but you can't beat Wisconsin spring/fall. We take some calves to the local shows and fairs. I actually can't wait until I have LOs to take to shows and watch them, its so much fun to see little kids with there calves and lambs so proud of themselves. I also have two horses Penny and Jasper who don't get worked as much as they should due to weather and time constraints but if I end up prego they won't be worked for 9 months anyhow. Sorry for the essay!

@disney- thanks!!! glad you see what i see lol i'm testing on cd 33 or 34, so sunday or monday, because those are the days i got positives last time around. really want to test tomorrow though.... might do it anyway.

lol

as for opks, i usually o between cd 18-22. SO i would start testing the 17th and go from there. last time i swore i tested for a million days. i think i started on cd 16 and o'd on the 21st or 22nd. So felt like forever.

we are obsessed with despicable me, both 1 and 2. just love love love! we quote it to each other. i'm even going to go to McD's this weekend and buy a bunch of happy meals because the toys is DM minions. so awesome!
i may test monday morning. maybe. we'll see.
my bf is my motivator - he's ridiculous fit, and i have to try to keep up with him. i fail, but i try!

Katrina, yay for pos opk!!!

Mommy, I know nothing about temping but yay!

Ashlee, I always feel the same way. I really need to get my butt in gear some more. my self confidence goes waaay up when i work out too. OH says im nicer to him, too. hahahah

My boobs feel huge today. Its a little uncomfortable wearing a bra because they are feeling so huge!
Hahaha, I'm not sure if I'm nicer to DH when I work out...I'll have to ask him lol. Yay for huge boobs!! You better friggin get a BFP soon!

I know now I have to wait 8 hours until my dh and I are home at the same time.
I never work out in the traditional way, I work cows, ride horses and walk my dog instead.
Boo for having to wait 8 hours :? I don't go to the gym or run. I'm sort of a hermit lol. I've been using the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD. Takes 30 minutes, I don't have to leave my house and it's worked for me before!

I'm feeling implantation stabs, I just know it. MARK MY WORDS!!!!!!!!
Yay! Good luck!

Would you ladies do me a favor? i have an old chart from when i was pg with dd, and to me, it looks similar to the chart for this cycle. would you just peek for me and see if you see what i see? or am i totally being too hopeful?

To see the current on click the ttc#2 link in my signature that links to ff.
Thay look fairly similar to me. FX it's a good sign!

Ashlee-I agree!! I feel much better too, but it's a commitment and it's time and I think that's where I start to fall off the wagon. Sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day!

Mommy-yay for a temp rise! Hope it stays up there!

Katrina- I was looking at your Facebook pics, I want to know more about what you do!! Looks so country and fun!!

Morgan- you're quiet today...how are you feeling?

Mirolee-when are you testing??

Question: what time do you girls do your OPKs and what cycle day so you start on? I'm really going to try and be patient with the damn things this month! Lol

The commitment is the worst part.
I do OPKs twice a day. Once in the morning and once around like 5-6ish. I normally O around CD16-17 so I start them on like CD 13-14, but if you aren't sure or don't have a regular O then start around CD10

oh, for opks - on clomid, i started testing cd10 (5 days after i finished the pills). i used i.c.s first, and then when that got dark, i used the digis. since i pee in a cup, i only use the digi when i want after the dark i.c. And with the i.c's i test morning at night - like 7am and 6pm. during this cycle, i had a smiley opk at 11pm - when i tested before and after (6pm and 7am), no smile.

Do you ladies think it would be a waste of money to get a bike now? I could be pregnant in a month or 12 months idk. I don't want to feel like I wasted the money on something I might only be able to use for a few weeks

Oh I forgot to mention the positive was on day 13. But I didn't have a clue when I O'd before I started. I use cheapies that came in a 20 pack so I started early.

oh yes and i did the opk test at 8 pm when i got home from work everyday. they say be consistent.

mommy, when I use OPK's, I do it at 11am. I'm not sure why 11am, but I always got good lines.smileys then. I've heard to test when ever, as long as you are consistent. GL this cycle!!

Do you ladies think it would be a waste of money to get a bike now? I could be pregnant in a month or 12 months idk. I don't want to feel like I wasted the money on something I might only be able to use for a few weeks

Nope, not a waste. You will use it after your pregnancy, and it would be fun to get a seat on the back for the baby eventually. its a good way for the whole family to stay fit!

Mommy- I think they look so promising, both. But this is my first month ever temping, so who knows. I am telling you though fom 4 DPO I had little baby cramps and now stabs. If I get a BFN I don't ever think I'll SS again!!!!!! Lol.

Realized I'll only be 8DPO tomorrow so prob FRER test Saturday morning (9 DPO ) I'm excited and very nervous/anxious/dreading it. If I see a line I'm going to go out and buy a CB Digital and have hubby dip it and act like I don't know. Awh plz dear lord just make it my time! I am too psycho to continue this process lol.. I will prob go nuts.

Ash, sadly I'm thinking that my boobs are big from AF. OH calls them period boobs, haha. They go from a 34C to a 34D a day or two before AF, and then halfway through AF they go back to normal.

Morgan, even though OH is a nurse, I think he is too squeamish and would never dip a preggo test! We went to the drug store together last night on the way home from the movies to get FRER's and he wouldn't even go in with me. bahahah

Nope, not a waste. You will use it after your pregnancy, and it would be fun to get a seat on the back for the baby eventually. its a good way for the whole family to stay fit!

We definitely plan on going for bike rides with baby so you're right, getting it now wouldn't be a waste. I was mainly thinking that maybe I should wait until after I have baby because there are other things we could be spending the money on now.

Lol Nichole- I bought myself a 6 month tanning package! Haha idk what I'll do if my eggo gets preggo but yeah I say pamper yourself :) And it's healthy/okay to bike ride while preggo. (although I'd NEVER do it for fear I'd knock bean around lol)

Morgan - I hope you get that second line but to be honest, I wouldn't rush out to get a digital. Those are far less sensitive than FRERs and ICs. I wouldn't want you to get double lines, have hubby dip the digital and it reads "not pregnant" & then both of you are upset/worried.

Lol Nichole- I bought myself a 6 month tanning package! Haha idk what I'll do if my eggo gets preggo but yeah I say pamper yourself :) And it's healthy/okay to bike ride while preggo. (although I'd NEVER do it for fear I'd knock bean around lol)

I got a 1 year tanning package before my last pregnancy & only got to use it for a couple months. My OB said I could go tanning so long as I stayed hydrated and the girls at the salon said pregnant women went tanning all the time but I didn't dare try. Anyway, my salon let me put the package on hold until after I had the baby. Maybe yours would be as accommodating too?

Wow there's like fifty of us viewing this thread... Lol get a life people ;)

It is soooo slow at work today. This thread is keeping me from going stir crazy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->