Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Oh Waves I didn't even think about that.. well that's okay a FRER'll do, hopefully he remembers that two lines are are we want ;)

Also I have a TanPro membership.. would they do it?

I say get the bike! I don't think there would be a reason you can't ride it in early pregnancy. Later might be a little tricky lol.

Off topic rant. I've been on craigslist for days trying to find a house. It is so stressful finding something that is nice and not outrageously expensive. All the rentals in our price range are dingy and all the nice ones are like 6x what we can afford-- and we both make a really good salary! GRR Frustrating.

Ash, sadly I'm thinking that my boobs are big from AF. OH calls them period boobs, haha. They go from a 34C to a 34D a day or two before AF, and then halfway through AF they go back to normal.

Morgan, even though OH is a nurse, I think he is too squeamish and would never dip a preggo test! We went to the drug store together last night on the way home from the movies to get FRER's and he wouldn't even go in with me. bahahah

Period boobs:haha:. Well I hope you're wrong! I actually got DH to go with me to get OPKs this last time, but I still hide my pee cup from him lol

Oh Waves I didn't even think about that.. well that's okay a FRER'll do, hopefully he remembers that two lines are are we want ;)

Also I have a TanPro membership.. would they do it?

Lol good luck!

I went to a local salon & not a chain one so I'm not sure. All I did was call up and ask. Maybe mention that you think you might be pregnant and in the event that you are, is there any way you could pause your package until after the pregnancy.

I wish I could tan- I will be white as a ghost forever. I have a high rate of skin cancer in my family besides and already have moles on watch. Besides my skin does not color well at all it is red or white.

Ash, sadly I'm thinking that my boobs are big from AF. OH calls them period boobs, haha. They go from a 34C to a 34D a day or two before AF, and then halfway through AF they go back to normal.

Morgan, even though OH is a nurse, I think he is too squeamish and would never dip a preggo test! We went to the drug store together last night on the way home from the movies to get FRER's and he wouldn't even go in with me. bahahah

Period boobs :haha:. Well I hope you're wrong! I actually got DH to go with me to get OPKs this last time, but I still hide my pee cup from him lol

I don't know if OH ever will get comfortable with TTC'ing. He gets weird if we buy tampons at costco! lol. I hide my pee cup too, otherwise he throws it away. then I feel terrible wasting all these cups! hahah. I didnt have my blood done this am since the FRER was sooo negative last night, but if AF isn't here tomorrow I will go tomorrow am for a draw.

I used to tan really easily. Then I stopped going outside as much and now I burn :?

I swore I heard that bike riding was bad when pregnant. Put too much pressure on your cervix or something.

Amanda- around where are you looking for a house?

Period boobs :haha:. Well I hope you're wrong! I actually got DH to go with me to get OPKs this last time, but I still hide my pee cup from him lol

I don't know if OH ever will get comfortable with TTC'ing. He gets weird if we buy tampons at costco! lol. I hide my pee cup too, otherwise he throws it away. then I feel terrible wasting all these cups! hahah. I didnt have my blood done this am since the FRER was sooo negative last night, but if AF isn't here tomorrow I will go tomorrow am for a draw.
I vote blood draw ;)

I swore I heard that bike riding was bad when pregnant. Put too much pressure on your cervix or something.

Amanda- around where are you looking for a house?
Marin. Ill PM you!

I vote blood draw ;)
teehee, k. If i get home early enough today ill go. Im kind of scared of blood draws because it always brings AF on. Everytime. like clockwork. within hours of going for blood, bam! she's here!

Amanda - Well, if that's the outcome at least you won't be in limbo anymore, you know? Not knowing if you O'd late or if AF is genuinely late... either way you'll have a more definite answer lol. FX for you!

Wow! This thread is really moving today! lol

On another note, I brought a HPT and pee cup to work today and I am holding my pee as we speak but really not sure I should take it later or wait till tomorrow. Don't know if I really wanna take the chance of another BFN today :(

DH was with me when I got opks but he left me in the pharmacy section and when and stood ten feet away all nonchalant you know.
He never used to let me get pads or anything when I was with him. I asked if he ever saw them growing up he said no. His mom was in her almost 40 by the time he was born so he didn't have to deal with it in the house etc.

If I O'd on CD 23, I am 14dpo right now. Interesting...My LP's are normally 13 days

Amanda- My hubby throws the pee cups away too. Lol I had a really convenient one that came w/ my OPK and he found it in my purse and was like wtf is this Morgan ?!?! Lol I blushed. Leave me alone RUDE, so what if I am a fertility goddess..!?!

Lol and as for tan-ness levels, I am so crappy looking with no tan. Lol, I have like non-existent eyebrows bc they're so blonde so I have to have some kind of tan or I look like the ice queen. Oh and I bleach my hair bc it's ugly poop blonde/brown. Oh and I am also very moley everywhere lol.. I was a lifeguard for 4 years and probably should avoid sun these days, but that would be so sad. Haha.

teehee, k. If i get home early enough today ill go. Im kind of scared of blood draws because it always brings AF on. Everytime. like clockwork. within hours of going for blood, bam! she's here!
Well the brand new panties didn't bring her on so maybe the blood draw won't either!

Amanda - Well, if that's the outcome at least you won't be in limbo anymore, you know? Not knowing if you O'd late or if AF is genuinely late... either way you'll have a more definite answer lol. FX for you!

Yup! I'd really like to get this show on the road. I wouldn't mind AF coming at this point, just to get somewhere. I'm on cd37 which is insane for me! I've never had a cycle this long before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->