Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

teehee, k. If i get home early enough today ill go. Im kind of scared of blood draws because it always brings AF on. Everytime. like clockwork. within hours of going for blood, bam! she's here!
Well the brand new panties didn't bring her on so maybe the blood draw won't either!

LOL!

and yes this thread is moving like crazy today! I like it, it is keeping me busy!

Wow! This thread is really moving today! lol

On another note, I brought a HPT and pee cup to work today and I am holding my pee as we speak but really not sure I should take it later or wait till tomorrow. Don't know if I really wanna take the chance of another BFN today :(

Hold it as long as you can and I saw test. But I'm just impatient and really want to see one of you get that BFP already. I've seen so many lines on your guys' tests... I want it to turn into a BFP just as badly as you do, probably lol.

If I O'd on CD 23, I am 14dpo right now. Interesting...My LP's are normally 13 days

Oooh, interesting! So either way, you're technically late which is why you should most definitely get a blood draw!

My husband doesn't care at all about tampons, pads, opks, hpts, etc. He will walk straight up to any cashier with that stuff and not blink an eye. I have my stuff sitting out in the bathroom and he actually asks me questions about all of it. He is a very curious person.

DH was with me when I got opks but he left me in the pharmacy section and when and stood ten feet away all nonchalant you know.
He never used to let me get pads or anything when I was with him. I asked if he ever saw them growing up he said no. His mom was in her almost 40 by the time he was born so he didn't have to deal with it in the house etc.
I was fortunate in that DH was raised by just his mom up until he was about 8, so those things don't bother him too much. I also love that he was raised by a single mom because he likes to go shopping with me lol.

If I O'd on CD 23, I am 14dpo right now. Interesting...My LP's are normally 13 days
I'm still rooting for you!

Amanda- My hubby throws the pee cups away too. Lol I had a really convenient one that came w/ my OPK and he found it in my purse and was like wtf is this Morgan ?!?! Lol I blushed. Leave me alone RUDE, so what if I am a fertility goddess..!?!

:haha: That's too cute. You just reminded me of my sister lol.

Amanda- My hubby throws the pee cups away too. Lol I had a really convenient one that came w/ my OPK and he found it in my purse and was like wtf is this Morgan ?!?! Lol I blushed. Leave me alone RUDE, so what if I am a fertility goddess..!?!

Lol and as for tan-ness levels, I am so crappy looking with no tan. Lol, I have like non-existent eyebrows bc they're so blonde so I have to have some kind of tan or I look like the ice queen. Oh and I bleach my hair bc it's ugly poop blonde/brown. Oh and I am also very moley everywhere lol.. I was a lifeguard for 4 years and probably should avoid sun these days, but that would be so sad. Haha.
isn't it annoying?? I hate when he does it!! I get tan pretty quickly without fake tanning, but now I go once or twice early in the summer to build my tan, and then once im in the sun i get tan quickly!

Wow! This thread is really moving today! lol

On another note, I brought a HPT and pee cup to work today and I am holding my pee as we speak but really not sure I should take it later or wait till tomorrow. Don't know if I really wanna take the chance of another BFN today :(

Hold it as long as you can and I saw test. But I'm just impatient and really want to see one of you get that BFP already. I've seen so many lines on your guys' tests... I want it to turn into a BFP just as badly as you do, probably lol.

Oooh, interesting! So either way, you're technically late which is why you should most definitely get a blood draw!

Yep..Ill try to get there tonight! Although, having Af cramps right now as im typing. TOTAL BOO!

My husband doesn't care at all about tampons, pads, opks, hpts, etc. He will walk straight up to any cashier with that stuff and not blink an eye. I have my stuff sitting out in the bathroom and he actually asks me questions about all of it. He is a very curious person.
My Oh is the opposite. He will make me order his coffee at starbucks sometimes because its too girly, hahah

I broke him in though, after we moved in together. :haha:
Question if I O tomorrow does that mean my LP is 15/16 days?

Amanda - Haha your OH is funny. DF love his coffee and orders girly drinks all the time lol

AFM, My bladder feels like it's the size of a pea! I want to hold a long time to test but really not sure how long I can last lol

Lol DH loves his raspberry white chocolate mochas and doesn't care who knows it

How long have you been holding so far and when's the last time you had anything to drink?

OH gets a caramel frap and loves it, but doesn't like ordering it! lol.

Katrina, How long are your cycles and what CD are you on?

Ash, I vote :test: :test: :test: but i also don't want to see you get a bfn so maybe hold off until later? ( so helpful! )

Katrina- you won't know until AF comes. Like my last cycle, AF never came and I was like 19 DPO which is a really really long LP.... so you never know. I was like wtf and then she showed extra late. That's not normal though lol.. And like Amanda too, saying she's never made it to 15 DPO.. some months things are just off.

Aw lol.

When I was holding before testing this last 2ww, I'd hold for 3+ hours... usually 8+ hours though lol. However I was on my feet all day at work, constantly busy so I didn't think about using the bathroom or want to stop working to use it, which made it easier.

Katrina, It could mean that you have a long LP, or you have a shorter cycle. You will have a better idea when AF comes. And, It may vary from cycle to cycle.

I think I might just pee now and start holding for later in the afternoon. I seem to test better then anyway

Katrina- You have a textbook cycle.. very normal! And lucky you for not having to wait til CD18 to O and having a bazillion day long LP. Bet your periods are a breeze, too!!

Lol- I GUESS YOU CAN PEE NOW.. Haha gives me something to look forward to when I get home :)

P.S. It is funny that strangers are telling you when and when not to pee. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->