Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

If you do, try not to drink too much until then. Plus it'll definitely help you hold longer lol.

Lol- I GUESS YOU CAN PEE NOW.. Haha gives me something to look forward to when I get home :)

P.S. It is funny that strangers are telling you when and when not to pee. Lol

haha exactly what I was thinking. Like "ok, I guesss you can pee now. But only if you HAVE to!"

ooh, I'll have to store that for future reference. Never thought about upping your salt intake lol.

When its opk time I get so bloated because of how little water I drink for most of the day

Katrina- You have a textbook cycle.. very normal! And lucky you for not having to wait til CD18 to O and having a bazillion day long LP. Bet your periods are a breeze, too!!

To be honest- I don't know what a normal period is for me yet. I think 4/5 days is the new normal though. I went on the bcp pill when I was twenty and before my period was a week of awful. Painful cramps, clots and general yuckies. Since feb. 14 when I stopped the pill, I didn't get one for 6 weeks, I have had a week long period and a two day one. But now it seems to be five days not to many clots and a lot lighter. The only downside is the pill was great for my acne, now I have loads of it! Hopefully thats not TMI.

Katrina- You have a textbook cycle.. very normal! And lucky you for not having to wait til CD18 to O and having a bazillion day long LP. Bet your periods are a breeze, too!!

To be honest- I don't know what a normal period is for me yet. I think 4/5 days is the new normal though. I went on the bcp pill when I was twenty and before my period was a week of awful. Painful cramps, clots and general yuckies. Since feb. 14 when I stopped the pill, I didn't get one for 6 weeks, I have had a week long period and a two day one. But now it seems to be five days not to many clots and a lot lighter. The only downside is the pill was great for my acne, now I have loads of it! Hopefully thats not TMI.

I don't know if we have approached a subject that was TMI yet!

Ugh BCP's are so horrible.. They cured my zits too. But messed me up SO badly, and I only took half of my post-partum pack before I said screw this!! Lol SO wish I hadn't.

Ladies- I think tomorrow is going to be the longest day of my life. I have discovered that your temp really tells you nothing til 10 DPO (to see if it's elevated or goes down). So I will be twiddling my thumbs til then.....

Okay so:
Mirolee/me- by Monday
Ashlee/Amanda- soon?
Mommy- tomorrow?
Julie- soon?

Well ladies I am off, I have to go end enjoy the 100 degree weather and do chores and go to an event. If I don't have a heat stroke I'll be back tomorrow :haha:

Ugh BCP's are so horrible.. They cured my zits too. But messed me up SO badly, and I only took half of my post-partum pack before I said screw this!! Lol SO wish I hadn't.

Ladies- I think tomorrow is going to be the longest day of my life. I have discovered that your temp really tells you nothing til 10 DPO (to see if it's elevated or goes down). So I will be twiddling my thumbs til then.....

Okay so:
Mirolee/me- by Monday
Ashlee/Amanda- soon?
Mommy- tomorrow?
Julie- soon?

Morgan, SO excited for you to test!! I'll have bloods done tomorrow if AF doesn't show. Sure feels like she is close. Julie, When are you testing? After your trip?

I honestly never had any issues with BCP's or hormonal BC's. I took them from 15-19 with no problems, and then switched to an IUD. They made me a little crazy but I always got my period back immediately. They made my boobs bigger and cleared up my skin. I rarely break out anyways but it helped afor those times. I didn't like the depo shot, simply because it made my gain weight like crazy.

I am watching magic mike for the first time and I can't stop laughing. I find this movie ridiculously hilarious. When they do their group dances, I can't stop starting at the older, bigger dude. He is the worst dancer in the history of bad dancers. I cant figure out why they even have him in this movie.

I loved Channing Tatum's solo dance to "pony". that was about it. the rest of the movie? meh.

Lmao everytime I tell DH to change the channel he says "WHAT, do you wish you were watching Magic Mike?!?!" Lol needless to say, I have not seen it yet ;)

Some of these dudes have nice moves but all in all, not sexy, just funny.

I am so frustrated! I am having major AF like cramps yet NOTHING IS HAPPENING!! ARGH!

I am so frustrated! I am having major AF like cramps yet NOTHING IS HAPPENING!! ARGH!

ME TOOO! I've been yelling at my uterus all morning, nothing has happened. I even wore new undies again. NADA!

^^ maybe you should try putting on some new undies?

Holy catching up to do!!!

New or white should work!! Haha

Is it weird that I wear my undies according to cycle..like in my fertile days I like to wear ones with the black crotch so I can SEE what's going on with CM?! But then the rest I like to wear white crotch ones in case there's spotting or IB?!

OMG I'm officially insane!:happydance:

OMG I THOUGHT THE SAME THING THIS MORNING!! Like I HAVE to wear white ones bc if there's blood I GOTTA SEE IT!!! Lol I'm afraid I'll miss the IB. But I never had it w/ my previous pregnancy so who knoooows....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->