Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

RACHEL!!! I see the line! Tweak for you! And I was looking at your chart and thinking you might be 2 days further than FF says? When I have slow raising temps like that even when I KNOW I o'd FF gives me crosshairs a day or two later than my O day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 8
I definitely saw that line even without the tweak! Yay!

Looks like Suzy was right for you Rachel!!! FX for a sticky little bean!!! <3 <3

OMG RACHEL YES! So awesome yay!!!!

And waves you too I see the line!!

Such an eventful night ladies congrats !!! :)

Thanks ladies. Still on edge on whether it's real. It's soooo early. Could be an evap. I guess I'll be testing again in the morning.

I see the line too! I can't wait to see what tomorrows test shows!

Thanks ladies. Still on edge on whether it's real. It's soooo early. Could be an evap. I guess I'll be testing again in the morning.

A red evap line? No way lady! NO WAY! You're BFP was more blaring than mine. Can't wait to see tomorrow's test for you as well.

OMG RACHEL YES! So awesome yay!!!!

And waves you too I see the line!!

Such an eventful night ladies congrats !!! :)

OMG Rachelllll!!!!!!!!!!! tht line is sooo right in your face there...i dont think its a evap...yaaayy yaaayyy...waiting to c both yors and wavess test tomorrow morning...julys getting off to a good start ladies :happydance:

Cats woke me up 15 minutes before my alarm was supposed to go off for work :/ HOWEVER I used my last FRER and another IC and got a definite positive. And the IC looks darker than before :)

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff422/sailinghomelj/1_zpsafbf43b8.jpg

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff422/sailinghomelj/2_zpsbc86243c.jpg

Rachel-So, did you test this morning???? That was definitely a positive yesterday, even before the tweak!

Waves-That FRER has a real nice positive!

Kara-When the nurse called with my prog results, I told her I wanted to start clomid. She said my gyno usually has people do cd3-7. After she talked to my gyno and called back, she said she wanted me to do cd5-9. I have no idea why she changed it for me, they gave me no explanation. I will take my first pill tonight before bed.

Sonia-I'm glad you're feeling a little better. Have you called your doc and told them you aren't Oing?

Cassidy-How is DH doing?! I noticed he was cooking on fb, must feel better to be cooking lol So far, is he having any of the symptoms he was having before surgery?

Wow two BFP's, I am so excited.. Rachel and Waves- Say something!!! I'm not even joking I saw your tests before I went to bed lastnight and could notttt stopppp thinking about em! It's just so real!! Woohoo ladies!!! How do you feel and whatnot?!

Don't be afraid to get excited either, everybody always does that. It's the most wonderful secret you can keep and no matter what happens, something went right for ya'll!!!

:) Yay Happy Hump Day!

congrats to 2 BFPs! let's keep the trend going!

also, overanalyzer got a BFP on monday. she's getting her second beta done today, to confirm doubling. so that makes three in our thread!

That's awesome that over got hers! Did she do another iui?

Nothing this morning. Had to be a faulty test. I'll test again with smu.

Congrats on the BFPs ladies!

I'm thinking that I might have O'd. Temp spike from 97.74 to 98.16 this morning

Awesome Ashlee! I hope you get your rainbow baby!!

Woot woot Ashlee- keep BDing until you see that rise for three days to be sure!! Fx'd for you this cycle!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->