Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Wow, I had some catching up to do. Waves, FRER is def a BFP... looks like mine at 10dpo. CONGRATS!! Weird that your body does a chemical/MC and then next cycle is positive....

Rachel- I REALLY hope it is your cycle! I think last cycle you were a better evening tested then morning tester... right??

OVER-WE MISS YOU!!!! AND CONGRATS!!! (Thanks for sharing Mirolee)

Hoping this summer is a lucky one and we see even more... only being july 3rd we have plenty of time to get more BFPs!

yes, she did IUI with follistim

OMG so so happy for Over!! She SO deserves it!!

Rachel- try not to get discouraged!! It's still so early and the line was there. Wait a couple days and test again...maybe there's really only one in there and DHs giant babies won't break you after all!! :)

Mirolee-do you know anything about tempting while away? DH and I are going about 3 hours north to lake george, NY for the 4th. Same temps, climate etc...just wondering because if I have another high temp tomorrow I think I finally O'd Monday...with all my wonky temps I've never had two high in a row so I'm hopeful but don't know if vacation willed with it?

Oh maybe I did on CD 17&18. Hopefully it won't tank this time. Yesterday and today are the first days this cycle my cm has dried up a bit...

you should be fine temping, esp cause youre not changing time zones. i changed TZ by 1 hour when i went to texas last year and it was fine. when you do the clomid, though, you should be prepared for higher bbt's while on it (see my last two charts where i had likek 97.6's for a few days before my temp dropped before O'ing). i would be more on the lookout for how long you sleep past your normal temp taking time and your normal sleep habits (up late, sleep in) - if you can plan to take your temp at the same time, even if it means waking up and going back to sleep, that will help you. plus, you can always do what you did with some of your other temps - put them in as "discarded" so they show on your chart but dont get a line attahced to them, and then later, when you know if you O'd or not, put them in or out officially.

i think yes, 2 lines.

Waves and Rachel, YAAAAY! I am so excited for you both. Congrats!!

Thanks! I guess I'll test before bed to see if I get a stronger line.

Yes Rachel, I'd be confused too! Lastnight's doesn't look too much like an evap though, which is what stumps me.. Can't wait for you to test tonight. Hang in there, I've got faith!!!

And Waves- WHAT's GOING ON? Did you tell OH?!?! What'd he say? Do you feel like skipping everywhere?!?! Lol that FRER got me excited, haven't seen one that looks like that since MINE!!
Good luck girlie- I'm super stoked for you.

Rachel, are you going to take a FRER or have blood done?

Waves, have you called your dr? that is an unmistakable BFP!

I'm going to wait....it's so early. I always waste money on other tests and its literally a waste. So until I see some solid progression, I'm just going to wait it out.

I'm going to wait....it's so early. I always waste money on other tests and its literally a waste. So until I see some solid progression, I'm just going to wait it out.

Props to you. I would never have the will power to do that!

Well today DH and I have errands then I work the next 4 days so hopefully it will keep me busy enough to stay out of the store.

Waves - Congrats, girlie!!! That's a nice BFP!!!

Rachel - Those look like BFPs to me!!! I see lines without tilting my monitor or anything. LOL... Test maybe in two days??? Don't make us wait 4 days!

you cannot make us wait 4 days.. that's torturous! I agree with Emily, lets meet in the middle with two :)

Lol. I just remembered I have to get some food for work tomorrow since its the 4th...which means I have to enter a store...you may get your wish. But, I'm going to try to be strong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->