Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

I am watching magic mike for the first time and I can't stop laughing. I find this movie ridiculously hilarious. When they do their group dances, I can't stop starting at the older, bigger dude. He is the worst dancer in the history of bad dancers. I cant figure out why they even have him in this movie.

I can't bring myself to watch that movie. First off, guys dancing half naked mostly just creeps me out, second(hold the gasps) I really don't like Channing Tatum, like at all. Actually, the only guy I like in that movie is the older bigger dude lol. And I wouldn't want to see him dance anyway. Just want to stare at him with his shirt off lmao. He's on the show True Blood, which I LOVE. He's also in What to Expect When You're Expecting.

Update: Just realized there's a different older, bigger dude in that movie...him no so much lmao

I am watching magic mike for the first time and I can't stop laughing. I find this movie ridiculously hilarious. When they do their group dances, I can't stop starting at the older, bigger dude. He is the worst dancer in the history of bad dancers. I cant figure out why they even have him in this movie.

I can't bring myself to watch that movie. First off, guys dancing half naked mostly just creeps me out, second(hold the gasps) I really don't like Channing Tatum, like at all. Actually, the only guy I like in that movie is the older bigger dude lol. And I wouldn't want to see him dance anyway. Just want to stare at him with his shirt off lmao. He's on the show True Blood, which I LOVE. He's also in What to Expect When You're Expecting.

Update: Just realized there's a different older, bigger dude in that movie...him no so much lmao

You're talking about Joe Manganiello, he's definitely hot. I think the other older guy is Kevin Nash, an old WWE wrestler or something. This movie has definitely gone from bad to worse lmao.

I think I actually did gasp!!! Loooove me some Tatum Channing...and yes, I know that's backwards but that's what I call him bc I gave up trying to get it right!! LOL

Jude law is my all time favorite-that might be weird. I don't know why but I think he's sexy and I want him to talk to me in his sexy accent. I also love the movie The holiday and I think that's where it started. He was also in the movie Closer-which is naughty and I love that too!

You're talking about Joe Manganiello, he's definitely hot. I think the other older guy is Kevin Nash, an old WWE wrestler or something. This movie has definitely gone from bad to worse lmao.

Yes, I'm definitely talking about Joe Manganiello. He's pretty damn hot. I didn't even know that other guy was in it cuz all the promo pics I've ever seen always have all the younger hot guys in them lol.

You know who I find ridiculously handsome and could listen to all day long, Jon Snow from Game of Thrones.

I think I actually did gasp!!! Loooove me some Tatum Channing...and yes, I know that's backwards but that's what I call him bc I gave up trying to get it right!! LOL

Jude law is my all time favorite-that might be weird. I don't know why but I think he's sexy and I want him to talk to me in his sexy accent. I also love the movie The holiday and I think that's where it started. He was also in the movie Closer-which is naughty and I love that too!

I LOVE Jude Law. He's sexy and British. I love me some British lol. My ex husband was from England, though he turned out to be a bit of an asshole, but I don't hold that against the rest of them ;). I also watched The Holiday and Closer over and over. I recommend Alfie though ;)

Other older man crush and probably all time favorite is Johnny Depp. I don't care how old he gets, still always sexy to me lol.

It's good. He was a little younger in that one and very hot. When I was in college I had an Alfie poster and the Johnny Depp Rolling Stone cover posters hanging on my walls lol

So...I'm thinking I'm probably only 11DPO today and not 13DPO like FF says. Based on cramping I felt around what FF says was 2DPO and then the little pains I got on Monday which according to FF was 10DPO, it seems like I think I ovulated 2 days later which would mean implantation-like pains were on 8DPO which seems to make more sense. The only thing that is really throwing me off is that I had a TON of EWCM on the day that FF said I O'd and not so much the days after :?. I friggin hate that my miscarriage made my body so confusing

LOL the new undies theory. Maybe I should go buy a pair :haha:
I'm serious, It normally works like a charm!

Holy catching up to do!!!

New or white should work!! Haha

Is it weird that I wear my undies according to cycle..like in my fertile days I like to wear ones with the black crotch so I can SEE what's going on with CM?! But then the rest I like to wear white crotch ones in case there's spotting or IB?!

OMG I'm officially insane!:happydance:
I do the same thing!! Totally insane :)

I'm not a huge fan of Channing Tatum. I think hes a bit block headed and weird looking. Johnny Depp is meh for me. John Snow from GoT is okay. haha. I'm not really into celebrities :)

Ashlee, 11dpo explains the faint lines!!

LOL the new undies theory. Maybe I should go buy a pair :haha:
I'm serious, It normally works like a charm!

Holy catching up to do!!!

New or white should work!! Haha

Is it weird that I wear my undies according to cycle..like in my fertile days I like to wear ones with the black crotch so I can SEE what's going on with CM?! But then the rest I like to wear white crotch ones in case there's spotting or IB?!

OMG I'm officially insane!:happydance:
I do the same thing!! Totally insane :)

I'm not a huge fan of Channing Tatum. I think hes a bit block headed and weird looking. Johnny Depp is meh for me. John Snow from GoT is okay. haha. I'm not really into celebrities :)

Ashlee, 11dpo explains the faint lines!!

I agree with the Channing Tatum Block headed weird thing! lol and I think John Snow is kinda cute, but not really a stand out. I've just always LOVED Johnny Depp. Maybe it's the grungy rocker, weirdo vibe lol. He's just not a stereotypical celebrity. I like the weird ones lol

And I'm really hoping that's why the faint lines!

Goodness it like reading a novel on order to catch up with u girls...r u bored at work or wat???

As far as tanning is concerned...obviosly i havent ever had it done or dont think ill ever need to as im from india ..celebrity crushes...honestly tatum...i kinda think hes cutish sometimes but i just think bradley cooper is sooo hot...i looooved him in hangover...but more than hollywood i have majoy bollywood crushes...dono whether u guys will know any of the indian actors so wont bother mentioning names :p

Ashlee - dont worry abt your mornign test...i defly vote to keep testing...

Amanda - im so confused with wt goin on with u girl...i just wanna c tht bfp already :dohh:

Nichole - i agree with the new undies theory...actually for me ive always just felt the urge to wear white ( not only undies but clothing in general ) just before and during af... and as soon as my white urge comes around i know af will b here soon.. so no harm trying

Im catsitting my frends cat for the next 4 days... and this guy is such a cutie...

Ashlee... when will you be getting home/testing? I'm impatiently waiting for an update!

Ashlee... when will you be getting home/testing? I'm impatiently waiting for an update!

Hah! I'm shooting for testing around 4. Hopefully I have to pee by then. I don't get off work until 5 which is about the time I tested yesterday. I've stopped drinking water and already ate two lunch size packs of chips and a handful of pretzels trying to load up on salts lmao.

I just went to the bathroom and got really excited cause I thought AF had finally come. Not, just wearing undies with red specks on them. fail :(

Ash, I can't wait to see your test! I won't be able to get online after 5pm tonight though! Ill be checking in tomorrow am expecting a bfp!

I just went to the bathroom and got really excited cause I thought AF had finally come. Not, just wearing undies with red specks on them. fail :(

Ash, I can't wait to see your test! I won't be able to get online after 5pm tonight though! Ill be checking in tomorrow am expecting a bfp!

I will try to make it before 5 lol. I'm hoping to see a :bfp: tomorrow too. It's supposed to take 4 days after implantation for your HCG to be high enough to read on an HPT and tomorrow will be 4 days since I was having those cramps so hopefully there's something there! Stick little bean! Stick!

It's going on 6pm here... I got excited for a second when you said 5:00, then realized it's after that here in Ohio & remembered you're not in my same time zone! BOO!

I will try to make it before 5 lol. I'm hoping to see a :bfp: tomorrow too. It's supposed to take 4 days after implantation for your HCG to be high enough to read on an HPT and tomorrow will be 4 days since I was having those cramps so hopefully there's something there! Stick little bean! Stick!

I'm rooting for your BFP this month!!! One of us has to!

It's going on 6pm here... I got excited for a second when you said 5:00, then realized it's after that here in Ohio & remembered you're not in my same time zone! BOO!

Lol I forgot too. Next time I'll just say how many hours lol.

I'm rooting for your BFP this month!!! One of us has to!
Thanks! I hope one of us does! Both would be better though :)

Also, I can't stop eating! I've been snacking constantly for like the last 2 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->