Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Hi girls, lots to catch up on!

But Sonia - TOTALLY WITH you on Bradley Cooper! LOVE HIM!!! But, James Franco is my all time love... *sigh*
If you haven't seen "Tristan and Isolde," see it. Tonight.

3 miles walk in 100 degrees!! Baked sea scallops and shrimp, puréed cauliflower, and asparagus for dinner and fresh berries for dessert. Kick ass!!

It's almost 7 here, time zones weird me out!

Kara, that sounds soooo yummy. dinner at your house tonight? I'll bring a bottle of wine.:)

Ok.

BOOOO for BFN Ash, but hoping that you see a BFP here soon!

Amanda, wtf where is your BFP or AF?! This cycle is playing games with you! Grrrr.

Morgan, fx for implantation cramping!!!

Julie- where are you?! Oh yeah, the beach, saw your pics ;) Hope you're enjoying relaxing and will get a BFP shortly after returning!!!

Mirolee- FX for you!!!!! I wanna see that BFP you deserve it so much!

Waves- gorgeous scan pics, fx for a little hb next US!

Mommy- Your charts seriously look VERY similar. FX it's a sign of pregnancy again!!!!!

I don't think Channing Tatum is very hott, i've always had a crush on Bruce Willis since before I can remember [lmao, random much]. I had a dream last night that I took a FRER because my period is weird this cycle and it was positive! And then I was freaking out about mc because I was bleeding. The weird thing is though I woke up to no blood. I've bled for two days and now nothing. It's normally 4 or 5. I'm sure it will start back up here soon, but still so weird!

Here it is...not very exciting :?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 15
Ok.

BOOOO for BFN Ash, but hoping that you see a BFP here soon!

Amanda, wtf where is your BFP or AF?! This cycle is playing games with you! Grrrr.

Morgan, fx for implantation cramping!!!

Julie- where are you?! Oh yeah, the beach, saw your pics ;) Hope you're enjoying relaxing and will get a BFP shortly after returning!!!

Mirolee- FX for you!!!!! I wanna see that BFP you deserve it so much!

Waves- gorgeous scan pics, fx for a little hb next US!

Mommy- Your charts seriously look VERY similar. FX it's a sign of pregnancy again!!!!!

I don't think Channing Tatum is very hott, i've always had a crush on Bruce Willis since before I can remember [lmao, random much]. I had a dream last night that I took a FRER because my period is weird this cycle and it was positive! And then I was freaking out about mc because I was bleeding. The weird thing is though I woke up to no blood. I've bled for two days and now nothing. It's normally 4 or 5. I'm sure it will start back up here soon, but still so weird!
Lol I had a preggo dream last night too! Was hoping when I woke up it would be true :? No such luck

Ashlee, I think I see the start of a second line. It looks red in color to me and I can mostly see it at the bottom of the test. This is my "tweak" with the arrow pointing to where I see the start of that second line. I hope it's just too early and your urine was a little too diluted still.

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 12
I had a preggo dream too! Well, a bfp dream!

I think I had 2 or 3 of those each of my last 2 cycles, during my 2ww before I got my BFPs. FX it's a good sign for y'all. I'm hoping for these second lines so hard for you ladies. Nobody deserves it more than the lot of you in this thread.

Ashlee, I think I see the start of a second line. It looks red in color to me and I can mostly see it at the bottom of the test. This is my "tweak" with the arrow pointing to where I see the start of that second line. I hope it's just too early and your urine was a little too diluted still.

I thought I saw that at the bottom of the test too but I thought I was just wishing so hard for it to be there that I was seeing things lol.

I felt that way with half my tests, especially because everyone here didn't see what I was seeing. But I see it on yours, for sure.

I'm glad you guys see something! I think I'm just at the point that even when I think I might see a line I assume I'm just crazy and have line eye so I try not to get too excited about it. I just want to see a nice solid pink line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->