Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

LOL Ashlee, you seriously sound like me during my 2ww. I legit felt crazy.

Lol I just went back to see your tests and I do sound exactly like you did. Especially when you were 11DPO, which I think I am also lol, pretty sure FF was wrong. Hopefully I'm as lucky as you and get my BFP too!

Lol I just went back to see your tests and I do sound exactly like you did. Especially when you were 11DPO, which I think I am also lol, pretty sure FF was wrong. Hopefully I'm as lucky as you and get my BFP too!

LOL I hope so too! I didn't feel like I was going to get a BFP this cycle but swore I saw those lines that nobody else did. It was driving me crazy. I actually got mad because nobody else was seeing it (I blame the hormones lol.)

I hope this is it for you though!!

The left is 6w2d from my last pregnancy, the right is 6w1d from this pregnancy. I think I look a little bigger this pregnancy... what do you think? I'm just curious/excited as to how much earlier I'm going to show being my 3rd baby (6th pregnancy) and also how hard it's going to be to hide it until we're ready to share the news.

Attachments

• compare.jpg
    compare.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 7
Hey ladies... I need to catch up. Its been a LONG day!!! We currently have a volvo courtesy car because, as you all know, about 2 months ago my car was hit sitting in the parking lot at target. Well, volvo has had our car for about 6 weeks because they couldn't figure out what was wrong with the electronics... they finally figured it out and it will be $1800. We are trying to make a deal with them or see if someone else will do it for cheaper. Anyways, well today, as we are driving the "rental" car we got hit. We are all ok, but the other person is at fault and better admit it!!!

Well what I really wanted to say was attached you will find a test I took in Jan with FRER. This is the reason I dont believe FRER's because I think mine was a bad evap!

Attachments

• DSC_0248 cropped.jpg
    DSC_0248 cropped.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 13
That's really so weird to me. Anytime I've taken a FRER it's either been stark white negative or there was a faint pink line that turned into a BFP. I really thought they were good for not giving evaps :/

The left is 6w2d from my last pregnancy, the right is 6w1d from this pregnancy. I think I look a little bigger this pregnancy... what do you think? I'm just curious/excited as to how much earlier I'm going to show being my 3rd baby (6th pregnancy) and also how hard it's going to be to hide it until we're ready to share the news.

You do look like you might be a teeny bit bigger this time.

Hey ladies... I need to catch up. Its been a LONG day!!! We currently have a volvo courtesy car because, as you all know, about 2 months ago my car was hit sitting in the parking lot at target. Well, volvo has had our car for about 6 weeks because they couldn't figure out what was wrong with the electronics... they finally figured it out and it will be $1800. We are trying to make a deal with them or see if someone else will do it for cheaper. Anyways, well today, as we are driving the "rental" car we got hit. We are all ok, but the other person is at fault and better admit it!!!

Well what I really wanted to say was attached you will find a test I took in Jan with FRER. This is the reason I dont believe FRER's because I think mine was a bad evap!

That is a bad evap. But it definitely looks grey and not pink.

mommy, when I use OPK's, I do it at 11am. I'm not sure why 11am, but I always got good lines.smileys then. I've heard to test when ever, as long as you are consistent. GL this cycle!!

oh my tests told me i needed to test from 2pm to 8pm something about the surge? who knows. and i wasn't doing opks at work lol!

I swore I heard that bike riding was bad when pregnant. Put too much pressure on your cervix or something.

Amanda- around where are you looking for a house?

i heard the same about the bike.

i see soemthing asmcm!!

and for me, :witch: got me.

mommy, when I use OPK's, I do it at 11am. I'm not sure why 11am, but I always got good lines.smileys then. I've heard to test when ever, as long as you are consistent. GL this cycle!!

oh my tests told me i needed to test from 2pm to 8pm something about the surge? who knows. and i wasn't doing opks at work lol!

I swore I heard that bike riding was bad when pregnant. Put too much pressure on your cervix or something.

Amanda- around where are you looking for a house?

i heard the same about the bike.

i see something asmcm!!

and for me, :witch: got me.

Hope you're right! Sorry AF got you :(

AFM, had a few more little uterus cramps and got hit by a massive wave of nausea

Ash, yay that all sounds goood!

Nikki, so sorry you got hit again, such a bummer. and whoa that is a nasty evap. ooks like mine! I used to trust FRER's, i dont anymore!

Nikki-glad you guys are okay!! What crap luck, I'm sorry!! :(

Mommy-sorry about AF!! Fx'd for next cycle!!

I am SO happy I bought a bike. DH and I went on a 3 mile bike ride around the neighborhood and I had a blast! I can't wait to go on a longer one tomorrow.

I am SO happy I bought a bike. DH and I went on a 3 mile bike ride around the neighborhood and I had a blast! I can't wait to go on a longer one tomorrow.

Yay! I REALLY miss my bike. I lived in Davis for 2 years so I biked a lot but then I sold it to pay my car payment after I missed a week of work to go to New Zealand. Wish I hadn't.

AFM, just bought two FRERs and two digis so hopefully I see some clearer lines on the wondfos so I have a reason to use them!

Ashlee i defly c a line in the tweek.. fx ull c some better colour in tomorrow morning test

Wow Nikki tht was a bad evap... honestly it kinda looked like wat Amandas looked...gosh i wish hers is not such a nasty joke :shrug:
Glad u guys r ok after getting hit...i wish u dont go thro too much hassle with the car being a rental and all..

Mommy im sorry af got u...only means your a mth closer to your bfp :flower:

Yaayy Nichole glad u bought the bike...enjoy it to the fullest :flower:

Amanda...did u move into your parents already???

Ok ladies, I did a super quick skimming...you guys were so chatty! I skipped over a lot.

Kara-That is hilarious about the underwear!

To answer the questions about testing...AF is due around the 28th. Since I'm on clomid I don't know how long my lp will be since it might lengthen it. I probably won't test until at least around that time.
We are having a great time on our vaca! We are sunburnt already, but having a lot of fun lol

Ashlee - my lines on ic's were so faint so I took a frer and got a very noticeable (albeit faint) line but there was no mistaking it. The frer were more sensitive than my ic's so I wonder if yours would be the same? Although I took a frer at 11 or 12 dpo and it was negative so I waited until 14dpo and got my first faint bfp on it.

And yes, we're back at my parents house and very slowly unpacking.

Gmorning Sunshines!!!

Okay so I have a shitty answer hpt strip that came free w/ my OPK. I think it's like 100 miU though.. Also got PAIDDDDDDD at midnight (I love direct deposit!! :)) so may hit up Walmart for some good ones. Their FRER's are $7 for 3 and I went to Kroger and they were $14!! Lol anyways.. hopefully I'm not stupid enough to waste this test on 8 DPO. The cramping has somewhat subsided although I'm feeling a twinge on the right as we speak. Oooh temp went up too, but still can't really tell much..

I wish i had a bike!!! i haven't had one in years :( since i was a teenager! didn't have anywhere to put it. miss it dreadfully.

and morgan your chart looks great!!! can't wait for you to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->