Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Julie- glad to hear you guys are having fun!

Amanda- I bought 2 FRERs and 2 digis last night. I'm saving them for Sunday since I should definitely be 14DPO by then. Unless I get a highly noticeable result from the wondfos

Morgan- definitely wait to test! I REALLY wish I had

AFM, fell asleep at about 10, woke up in the middle of the night to pee then again at 6:30 to pee. Also feeling gassy. Temp dropped a little today but still looks like its staying up there. Also tested this morning and I think I might see something but not sure.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 17
I tested with 100 miu strip and got bfn. Got the urge out of my system.. what is wrong w/ me.. lol.

It's sitting on my desk. I'm waiting for an evap to stare at all day ;)

Ashlee-I see it!
AFM I had some cramping last night, now I am stuck in the tww!

Asmcm why do you have two tests? It makes it harder for me to see when they're on top of each other like that lol- makes me feel like i see something but i can't tell if it's real or my eyes playing tricks!

It's an OPK over an HPT to show where the line would be. But you're right.. it tricks your eyes a little :)

Asmcm why do you have two tests? It makes it harder for me to see when they're on top of each other like that lol- makes me feel like i see something but i can't tell if it's real or my eyes playing tricks!

It's pretty common to use another test for reference for where the line is supposed to be. This is my first cycle using wondfos so I'm used to looking in a different spot for a line so it helps me

Guys i'm soooooo confused. AF is GONE. Like, very very little spotting yesterday, and now- nothing! I only bled for two days. Like seriously, wtf!

Guys i'm soooooo confused. AF is GONE. Like, very very little spotting yesterday, and now- nothing! I only bled for two days. Like seriously, wtf!

Did you try taking another test just to be sure it was AF?

Ash, I def see something!!! I can't wait to see FRER's and digi's!!

Waves, how are you doing in your parents? is all okay there?

Morgan, sorry about the bfn! 100miu is sooo not sensitive though.

Cassidy, I would maybe test again?

AFM, No AF yet. I lost my wallet, can't find my keys, and have tons of laundry to do, so I called in sick to work today. Currently in bed watching The Hills reruns while OH cuddles with me :) . I haven't had a day off in forever so its really nice to just chill. I'm going to do a whole lot of laundry and that is about it! OH is home today too, so its nice to have some relaxed time with him! We may go on a hike or bike ride later, too.

I haven't tested again or had blood drawn. I will go, as soon as I find my keys! haha.

Happy Friday Ladies!

mornign chicas...

Ashlee i c sth...let it bcom a solid line already...jeezz

Cassidy i wud defly say test again...bcos this is exactly wat had happened to me in feb this yr...got my period for 2.5 days..thought alls normal...went and got HSG done thinking i was not pg bcos of tht stupid af and then 2 days after hsg test dono wat made me test and bam ...bfp...

Nothing much goin on in my end...5 day of provera....booorrriiiiinnnggg....although tonight oh and me r goin for a jet boat excursion....his company keeps giving aways this passes to diff kinds of social events....lotsa fun...so im defly looking forward to tht ...

Happy Friday everyone :flower:

Lol I knew something was up Amanda, it's very quiet when you're not at work.. ;)

Cassidy- That's so interesting, I'd def test too. FRERtyme!!!

Ashlee- I don't see anything but then again, I never seem too lol.

Cassidy-:test:

Amanda- That sounds wonderful. DH works ALLLLLL the time. He technically has 3 jobs. 2 of them could be counted as 1 but he gets paid from 2 different companies. He does the maintenance for an apartment complex. 1 place pays him to fix the inside, another pays him to fix the outside. When the weekend comes all we want to do is stay home and cuddle lol.

AFM- No af but I'm not surprised. I am over stressing about it. I am just going to relax until it comes. Might go get some new white undies this weekend though and test out the new undies theory. I went for another 3 mile bike ride this morning and OMG my legs are sore! I was not able to push myself like I did yesterday. Still loved it though :). Will probably go for another bike ride with the hurbs later.

Lol I knew something was up Amanda, it's very quiet when you're not at work.. ;)

Cassidy- That's so interesting, I'd def test too. FRERtyme!!!
LOL! I get so bored at work that I just hit refresh on this thread all day long :) When are you going to test again?

Ashlee- I don't see anything but then again, I never seem too lol.

Cassidy-:test:

Amanda- That sounds wonderful. DH works ALLLLLL the time. He technically has 3 jobs. 2 of them could be counted as 1 but he gets paid from 2 different companies. He does the maintenance for an apartment complex. 1 place pays him to fix the inside, another pays him to fix the outside. When the weekend comes all we want to do is stay home and cuddle lol.

AFM- No af but I'm not surprised. I am over stressing about it. I am just going to relax until it comes. Might go get some new white undies this weekend though and test out the new undies theory. I went for another 3 mile bike ride this morning and OMG my legs are sore! I was not able to push myself like I did yesterday. Still loved it though :). Will probably go for another bike ride with the hurbs later.

Oh man! Thats a lot. OH works nights and his schedule changes a lot. Sometimes its 3 days at the end of the week, sometimes its 3 days at the begining of the week, and then he will pick up shifts a lot too, which is great for the OT but UGH he is gone a lot :( I don't mind being home alone but I miss our time together during the day. He generally sleeps all day after working all night.

I urge you to try out the white undie theory. It generally works!!

Honestly after hearing u ladies trying to match OH and your timings at home im so glad my OH doesnt work shifts...i cant believe i still crib for him overworking...

STOCKED UP, 3 FRER's READY TO GO!

Lol I hope I don't waste one tonight (is it even possible to get a bfp at 8DPO?) but DEF TOMORROW AM :)

I am now feeling very out lol.. my symptoms subsided. And I remember last month I had cramps for a week after O (I think I have very high progestrone, AKA symptoms..) and then they vanished at 8 DPO. Poop. Come on rainbow baby.

I took a FRER yesterday with a BFN. I'm just sooooo confused. My AF always, always lasts 4 or 5 days. Wtf is going on body?!?!?! Last night I got super light-headed and almost passed out just walking to the kitchen too. Hmmmmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->