Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Alright ladies, heading home once again. Blah my belly hurts like AF cramps. Just ouch. Lol tanning on the way home, will prob fetch me a stupid test bc I'm a stupid money-waster ;)

Have a great night ladies.. & take care Mirolee :)

Mirolee, I can't wait to see your digi! I have a bracelet box saved to put it in when ever I get my bfp. I think that's an amazing gift to give him for his birthday!

Morgan, you will get your bfp in time. It sucks to wait, I know. I'm in my 12th cycle. Good news is that you are only 12 dpo right? You could have just implanted so your test will be neg for a few more days. Emily had a neg test 13 dpo then pos 17 dpo.

Julie I can't wait to hear your results!!!! Come on super high progesterone!

Mirolee-I forgot how long you've been trying! I'm so glad you've finally gotten that bfp! You must be so excited and overjoyed! Hopefully the rest of us clomid girls will see some luck soon! lol
I agree about the lh surges on clomid. Before starting clomid I would have smilies for almost 2 days (I test 4-5 times a day sometimes) and this month it snuck up on me. I had a smiley around 3 or 4pm then had another the next morning. It was negative by that afternoon.
Can't wait to see your digi and hear about DH's reaction!

I can't wait to tell DW when I get a bfp...I have the dog t-shirts I bought just sitting in the garage waiting...Every once in a while she will ask what I have planned and I refuse to tell her lol She will be so surprised.

Rachel-You've probably said this and I missed it, but are you not temping this month? Do you think you O'd yesterday or today?

Mirolee-Did you have any symptoms before your bfp? How were your symptoms this time compared to your other cycles on clomid?

So I'm not really a fan of ss bc it always leads me to false hopes, but I have not noticed anything this cycle. Usually at least my bbs are sore, but I literally have nothing this time. So much for all the crazy symptoms caused by clomid spiking the progesterone...hope it's not a bad sign.

Rachel-You've probably said this and I missed it, but are you not temping this month? Do you think you O'd yesterday or today?

Mirolee-Did you have any symptoms before your bfp? How were your symptoms this time compared to your other cycles on clomid?

So I'm not really a fan of ss bc it always leads me to false hopes, but I have not noticed anything this cycle. Usually at least my bbs are sore, but I literally have nothing this time. So much for all the crazy symptoms caused by clomid spiking the progesterone...hope it's not a bad sign.

Your temps seems to be doing okay, hopefully your results will come back and show you have nothing to worry about!

AFM, finally decided to override the cross-hairs that FF had given me because I was getting sick of accidentally counting my DPO wrong lol. Hoping that the dip below my cover-line at 10DPO was implantation and that these rising temps are a good sign. Maybe my hCg is just rising slower this time than last time. I keep reading about people that haven't gotten BFPs until 1-2 weeks after AF is due. I think I'll go crazy if I have to wait that long to know.

No symptoms. Not tired. No nausea. Mildly sore boobs, but as usual around 12dpo. I did and still am having some major shooting pains/cramps like directly in my uterus. Like stop me in my tracks for a moment, but I just passed it off as (gas-cramps-ovary). They don't happen continually, just sometimes.
It's hard not to tell my bf in so many different ways - there are so many things he is saying in our conversation that would be a perfect segway.....but I'm holding out! Maybe tomorrow night, as an early present....

Ash, def don't give up yet. You're not out till AF shows!! You're still testing early.

AF is back with a vengeance. Huge clots and the worst cramps I have had since my d&c. Ugghh.

I don't know if we're going to try this month, or even at all. OH and I were talking last night and thinking that it may be best to take a break until we buy a house, which could take a while. I would be really stressed if I was supper preggo and still looking for a house/ living with my in laws.
OH and I aren't married simply because we haven't gotten around to it. Thinking of maybe taking this time to actually plan a wedding and make it official, too. While I can drink too! A sober wedding might be awkward.

i got my bfp on thanksgiving the first time. And we were visiting both families. i almost died. i had to hold it in (kept it a secret til christmas) and it was such torture!!!

Ashlee-I really hope you don't have to wait that long!

Mirolee-Did you think you'd get a bfp before you tested?

Amanda-Sorry about AF :( I was sober at my wedding and had a blast!

Mommy-That would be so hard! When we finally get our bfp, I'm not sure how long I will be able to keep it a secret!

Nope. I was testing so that I could get a negative, get my period, get my next rx for clomid. I was shocked shocked - still am.

Awww, I'm so glad you got one! Very, very happy for you :)

I am so happy for you Mirolee. You deserve this :bfp:

I am so glad we got our bikes. DH and I have been going for 8 mile bike rides all week. We ordered some gel seat covers to help my lady bits :haha:. This combined with our Oregon/Washington trip, our credit cards are going to be maxed. Its going to be awhile before we are out of debt again lol. Totally worth it :)

Nichole, thats awesome! We have been meaning to get on our bikes again. it is suuuch a good way to get in shape, too!

I am so happy for you Mirolee. You deserve this :bfp:

I am so glad we got our bikes. DH and I have been going for 8 mile bike rides all week. We ordered some gel seat covers to help my lady bits :haha:. This combined with our Oregon/Washington trip, our credit cards are going to be maxed. Its going to be awhile before we are out of debt again lol. Totally worth it :)

Nichole...where in oregon r u goin to???portland by any chance??? :flower:

We will be about 20 mins away from Portland. My brother lives in Beaverton :).

Maybe! We are driving up on Thursday and the wedding is Saturday in Washington. Once I figure out the schedule more I will let you know :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->