Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Julie - I'm pretty sure I ovulated late Sunday or early Monday. I'm not temping. Trying to take it easy this cycle.

I wanna take it easy too, from now on. My temp is back down to pre-O temps so I expect AF soon and will not be testing again :) I am trying to learn about my body rather than shun it lol so this cycle I've discovered that I have a VERY strong progestrone surge/symptoms. Therefore I feel preggo when I'm not. And now today that my estrogen is up/temps are low again, I feel like myself once again. Stupid progestrone.. but at least I know I ovulate. Soooooo.. since my whole due date before due date plan failed.. I guess now I can stop being so psycho and chillax a bit more, pray more, relax more, and just enjoy life. What else can ya do.

Lol btw funny side note last night DH and I were chatting about having a baby and he said "I don't see why it won't happen soon, we're both so FERTILE!" Lol he called himself fertile, I found it so hilarious.

going to catch up....

HOWEVER A BIG CONGRATS TO MIROLEE!!!!!!!

also, NICHOLE, I was thinking about the whole biking thing.... Im excited you found an exercise you enjoy! However when DH and I were TTC, I was told the heat created in that area for DH and the positioning for DH was bad for his swimmers. So we were told by 2 different doctors that biking was a no no. I know you guys are doing the more relaxed way of TTC, so I figured Id just tell you the info.

ok Im up to speed....

Im 28 and DH is 25. (yes I went for a younger one... but he can be more mature then me sometimes!)

Baby names:
Boy: Wyatt Alexander
Girl: Mila Alice (SORRY MORGAN, we like Mila too!)

I know I owe you all baby bump pictures... by the time I get home to take them... I am exhausted and get into PJ's and forget... I owe myself some pictures too!

Rachel- medical question... I think I am fine, however my right foot/ankle has been swollen, but my left one has been fine. Also I thought last night when I woke up that my right arm felt tingly, but its better now. Is this something I should be worried about? My worry was blood clot or something with the heart, but I feel like Im starting to feel better.

NIKKI- It is CARPAL TUNNEL!!! I had it so horribly in my pregnancy, by 20 weeks she had me in double wrist braces during the nights! It's from the increased blood flow that puts pressure on your nerves.. Makes them numb/have a headachey feeling. Horrible, sorry it hurts :/ Just hope you don't get SCIATIC nerve pain, that's 50x worse and gives you a zing from hell when you try to shave your legs!! Lol :)

Morgan- you think it is carpal tunnel? I have never had it so maybe! I arm last night felt like tennis elbow (which I do get from sports sometimes, Im not currently doing anything to cause it but I know old injuries can arise with pregnancies). Can you get carpal tunnel in the ankles? I have no pain associated with the swelling, just was nervous that it was one foot/ankle and not the other.

Test from this morning. Kinda thought I saw a little bit of something when I inverted but I'm not very good at tweaking. I'm still feeling out :? Even with symptoms and temps I just feel like it' not gonna happen :(

Attachments

• DSCN0557copy.jpg
    DSCN0557copy.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 15
Oh!!! I thought you wee saying in your arms. Idk, mine was just in my arms and started when the blood flow increased. It was like a constant headache in my arm, went down to my fingertips. Not sure about feet/ankles though. I would just take caution bc the blood flow makes everything PUFF. Rest ice compression elevation :)

Nikki- I can't wait for pictures, I hope your ankle feels better though!
Morgan-sorry about AF temps!
AFM: Sorry I am boring girls I don't have anything to report lol. I have my quilt almost done!

Just typed in my new info to the due date calculator and it's the exact same day I was due w/ Jaxon. Come on lucky August.. ya did it for me last time.

Aweee Morgan! Sorry AF came but here's to a new month, new begining and a beautiful bfp!! :)

Oh I hope hope hope!!!!!!!

Okay so Nikki, Emily, Waves, and Mirolee are preggo.
Amanda, Rachel, Cassidy, Katrina, Kara, Nichole, Mommy and Sonia have been hit by or are waiting for AF.

Ashlee and Julie (whose chart looks AMAZING!!!) are still in the running for July, am I right?!

Awesome.. lol hard to keep track of everyone on here. Kara btw, your wedding pics are too cute, was creepin last night :)

Yep I am 4 dpo so I have a while to go yet. The wait isn't so bad this time, I have a lot to occupy my time. That's why I haven't been on as much.

Woot woot found :witch: on my potty break!!! YEAH!!

Test from this morning. Kinda thought I saw a little bit of something when I inverted but I'm not very good at tweaking. I'm still feeling out :? Even with symptoms and temps I just feel like it' not gonna happen :(

sorry about af hun, but hoping this next month will give you that bfp!

went and had blood drawn today - my digital this morning said "not pregnant". i freaked out, obviously. i'm hoping it's less sensitive, or something miraculous. i will take the other digital tomorrow morning. beta blood results tomorrow. i'm at a loss how to feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->