Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

FX for you! I think digi can be less sensitive! I hope you get your results asap!

Mirolee- I agree... I think it takes a bit longer with a digi.

Digis are definitely less sensitive mirolee, promise. Try another frer instead to see how the line compares to your bfp from yesterday morning. If the lines darker you obviously don't have to worry as much. Fx for good numbers from your blood draw!

Test from this morning. Kinda thought I saw a little bit of something when I inverted but I'm not very good at tweaking. I'm still feeling out :? Even with symptoms and temps I just feel like it' not gonna happen :(

I see it on my phone, no tweaking. I see it more on the bottom where the line should start...

I definitely see something Ash!!! Attached a tweak for you.

Mirolee- digis are less sensitive. And i've seen certain cases of FRER picking up freakishly low hcg, like when it was at a 6. I guess each test just has different amounts of dye and vary. I'm sure everything is fine and you'll see that 'pregnant' on a digi soon. Your line is beautiful and dark. I attached a tweak for you too, but there's no questioning that's a BEAUTIFUL BFP. I wouldn't even consider it faint ;)

Amanda- totally understandable if you want to wait to TTC more, obviously! But I hope you'll stick around and still talk with us ladies <3

Morgan- sorry AF got you hun :hugs: FX this next month is all of our months (except for Ashlee and Julie who will hopefully be getting their BFPs this month!)

Attachments

• DSCN0557copy.jpg
    DSCN0557copy.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 13
  • p1.png
    p1.png
    198 KB · Views: 4
I believe Katrina, Rachel, Ashlee and myself are in the 2ww...waiting for some bfps! lol Those are the only ones I know of for sure.

Mirolee-It always seems to take longer on the digis. I agree that you should do another FRER to compare. I'm sure it's fine!

Ashlee-I can see something although it's faint...I hope you get some good lines soon and AF stays away!

My progesterone came back at 10.1...My doc wants a 10 to confirm O, so that confirms O. However, I can't help but feel a little disappoint that it is still on the lower end...

Nikki - not sure on why one would be more swollen than the other. Are you laying on your left side at night? I agree with Morgan with the carpal tunnel. A lot of preggo women get wrist pain and/or carpal tunnel. Get some compression socks and see if it helps your ankles

thanks girls. i'm pretty much freaking the fuck out (sorry). i'll probably buy like 29838 more tests, all different types, tonight. ugh.
julie, keep in mind that if you dont get a bfp this cycle, clomid works accumutively (is that a word?)(accumulates in your system) so each cycle, in theory, you should have a stronger O and post-O progesterone.

Julie did your doc say anything about increasing the clomid? Although it confirms O, I was told they like it above 15 on medicated cycles. Fx you won't need another month though!!

I'm in the early part of the tww. Not sure when AF is due as I'm not keeping track and I don't want to look bc the I'll start obsessing. I'm sure it's sometime in August though

We closed on our house this morning. It went very well. I'm exhausted though. Worked 3 night shifts in a row. Slept for one hour this morning then went to closing. We have been running around for 2 hours getting everything lined up and we aren't even close to being done for the day....but I'll sleep really good tonight!!!

Mirolee-Yeah, I kind of figure I won't get preggo until I've been on it for at least 2 or 3 months...it seems like it usually takes people a few months.

Rachel-All they told me is that my gyno said it looks like I O'd. I had to ask what the number was. I may call back and ask about a higher dose next month.

What did your girls' numbers look like on clomid? What dosage are you on Rachel?

my post-O progesterone on clomid was 22.2

Yeah, that makes mine sound really puny! Maybe I need the 100mg! I can always hope for a bfp instead though lol

Thanks girls

I definitely see something Ash!!! Attached a tweak for you.

Mirolee- digis are less sensitive. And i've seen certain cases of FRER picking up freakishly low hcg, like when it was at a 6. I guess each test just has different amounts of dye and vary. I'm sure everything is fine and you'll see that 'pregnant' on a digi soon. Your line is beautiful and dark. I attached a tweak for you too, but there's no questioning that's a BEAUTIFUL BFP. I wouldn't even consider it faint ;)

Amanda- totally understandable if you want to wait to TTC more, obviously! But I hope you'll stick around and still talk with us ladies <3

Morgan- sorry AF got you hun :hugs: FX this next month is all of our months (except for Ashlee and Julie who will hopefully be getting their BFPs this month!)

Test from this morning. Kinda thought I saw a little bit of something when I inverted but I'm not very good at tweaking. I'm still feeling out :? Even with symptoms and temps I just feel like it' not gonna happen :(

I see it on my phone, no tweaking. I see it more on the bottom where the line should start...

I believe Katrina, Rachel, Ashlee and myself are in the 2ww...waiting for some bfps! lol Those are the only ones I know of for sure.

Mirolee-It always seems to take longer on the digis. I agree that you should do another FRER to compare. I'm sure it's fine!

Ashlee-I can see something although it's faint...I hope you get some good lines soon and AF stays away!

My progesterone came back at 10.1...My doc wants a 10 to confirm O, so that confirms O. However, I can't help but feel a little disappoint that it is still on the lower end...

I sure hope you ladies are right! Thanks for the tweak Cassidy, you're much better at it than me lol.

AFM, I am so bloated and have been experiencing the most intense gas pains if my life. Feels like someone's stabbing me to the left of my belly button and below my ribs

Julie- Ive heard you're supposed to have higher progesterone when medicated but when I got preggo my progesterone was only 9.6 and the MC had nothing to do with low progesterone, the progesterone is actually what kept my body thinking it was pregnant for so long!! SO, you know there was an egg at least and that's a GOOD thing! If it was the right eggie and you caught it your body will know what to do!! :) fx'd for you!

Mirolee- it's okay to freak the *fuck* out. It's scary! Go get some more test to hold you over until your bloodwork comes back :) praying for a great number for you!!

Mirolee have you retested again with an frer? See if the line is darker??

Ashlee- super high temps and wasn't AF due today?? So hopeful for you!!

AF is due tomorrow, the temps don't seem to be dropping so I guess we'll have to wait and see! Easier said than done....

Rachel, how did the BDing go the last few days? Feel good about timing (even though you can't be for sure)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->