Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Morgan-I literally don't feel anything. I usually don't feel a lot during the 2ww anyway, maybe some light cramps/twinges...but I always have sore bbs not too long after O. That is the only thing that is really different, the lack of sore bbs.

Kara-I hope you're right! I can't help but feel like this won't be my month though. Partly bc I feel like it will never happen, partly bc of the low prog and partly bc I still have the tarot card reader's prediction of Sept in the back of my head lol Hopefully I'm just being dumb...

Ugh lol, can you test now?! I've heard that the lack of symptoms could be a good symptom ;)

Lol I actually tested this morning and it was bfn.

Yeah that is stinky, I'm sorry. You deserve it though.. Mirolee's third time was a charm :)

Tmi warning! Just went for my three mile walk and came back to get in shower and had GOBS of EWCM? Cd 10? Could this diet/supplements be working?? Isn't cd10 still really early even for a normal on time O??? Opk was neg today, opinions?

it is not too early if you ovulate like cd14 or cd15! get to it!

whoa lots to catch up on. Really terrible day at work ugggh, I will catch up later.

Kara, BD just incase! CD10 isnt too early! I get EWCM a day or two before I O, so maybe you are going to O closer to CD12!! Either way, get to BD'ing!!!

Oooh pleasssse pleasssse come on out little eggie!!! :thumbup:

Amanda-I noticed you were quiet today, I hope everything is okay!!

Tmi warning! Just went for my three mile walk and came back to get in shower and had GOBS of EWCM? Cd 10? Could this diet/supplements be working?? Isn't cd10 still really early even for a normal on time O??? Opk was neg today, opinions?

Get busy lady! lol Good luck catching that eggy this time! Hoping you'll get your rainbow baby :hugs:

Okay, so I decided to feel my cervix and see if it was starting to get firm for AF and its still pretty dang soft and pretty sure its closed.(Always have trouble telling with that part)and still got a lot of creamy cm. FX this is my month and I'm not just getting a long drawn out cycle

Thanks. Its getting close to the end of the day and finally calming down. It was really hectic this am! GOODLUCK this cycle! I'm pulling for you!

Okay, so I decided to feel my cervix and see if it was starting to get firm for AF and its still pretty dang soft and pretty sure its closed.(Always have trouble telling with that part)and still got a lot of creamy cm. FX this is my month and I'm not just getting a long drawn out cycle

Still convinced that this is your cycle. You have had so many good symptoms!!!!! Goodluck :) Are you going to have blood drawn soon? Or wait for AF to be late?

Thanks, Cassidy, I always go back and forth about giving up on TTC'ing or not. I think its easy in the beginning of the cycle, as I get closer to O time and the TWW I lose all of the self control I had. Its hard when you want something SO badly but it is just not happening (as you ALL know!)

Been in an interesting place because I know that I get pregnant easily (3x without any hassle) but with another partner. I was really upset the other night and kind of found myself resenting OH becase I wasn't pregnant, and realized that I can't be thinking like that. There is NO one to blame for not being preggo yet, and it will happen when it happens. Just fed up!

Again, huge congrats Mirolee! There is no way that you got a false positive. That FRER was FREAKIN positive!! I bet your digi will show pos soon, and your blood will come back with good numbers! How are you feeling?

Waves, I was too busy to respond, but the pics are cute! So glad you got another scan and could see the HB! how are you feeling? are you settling into your parents house okay?

Rachel, yay for closing on the house!

Julie, Sorry about the bfn but im waiting for you to test again! Everyone's symptoms sound extremely promising!!

Sorry if i missed anyone..still trying to catch up!

Nikki - I came across this little blurb in an article and thought of you immediately!

You may not be a typist or a concert pianist, but pregnancy alone can cause carpal tunnel syndrome in some women. This side effect, marked by numb or tingling hands, is caused by edema, or pregnancy swelling. Extra fluids (which are responsible for 25 percent of weight gain during pregnancy) can pool in the ankles and wrists thanks to gravity. In the wrists, this swelling can pinch nerves, causing “pins-and-needles” tingling. Fortunately, as with all eight of these bodily changes, there’s a cure: Make it through pregnancy and deliver your bouncing bundle of joy.

Thanks. Its getting close to the end of the day and finally calming down. It was really hectic this am! GOODLUCK this cycle! I'm pulling for you!

Still convinced that this is your cycle. You have had so many good symptoms!!!!! Goodluck :) Are you going to have blood drawn soon? Or wait for AF to be late?

Thanks, Cassidy, I always go back and forth about giving up on TTC'ing or not. I think its easy in the beginning of the cycle, as I get closer to O time and the TWW I lose all of the self control I had. Its hard when you want something SO badly but it is just not happening (as you ALL know!)

Been in an interesting place because I know that I get pregnant easily (3x without any hassle) but with another partner. I was really upset the other night and kind of found myself resenting OH becase I wasn't pregnant, and realized that I can't be thinking like that. There is NO one to blame for not being preggo yet, and it will happen when it happens. Just fed up!

Again, huge congrats Mirolee! There is no way that you got a false positive. That FRER was FREAKIN positive!! I bet your digi will show pos soon, and your blood will come back with good numbers! How are you feeling?

Waves, I was too busy to respond, but the pics are cute! So glad you got another scan and could see the HB! how are you feeling? are you settling into your parents house okay?

Rachel, yay for closing on the house!

Julie, Sorry about the bfn but im waiting for you to test again! Everyone's symptoms sound extremely promising!!

Sorry if i missed anyone..still trying to catch up!

Thanks, I REALLY REALLY hope so. These last few days have been hard because this weekend I went to the bar where DH was DJing so I was hanging out with our friends, the ones who used to be married and are now expecting and announced soon after my mc. Was hard to hang out with my friend knowing that she is happily expecting and was also hard because I had several other friends that I hadn't seen in a while ask if I was pregnant(probably since we just got married and I was drinking water). Just want to be able to say "Yes! I am!"

AF is due tomorrow so if I don't get positive test in the next couple days and she doesn't show I'm going to try and get a blood test.

I know how you're feeling, though in my case it's the opposite. I know that DH can have children because he's got one with his ex, so now it's just like well why is it so hard for me to get pregnant and why did I have to miscarry when I actually did manage to get pregnant. I can't remember, have you talked to OH about SA?

Thanks, I REALLY REALLY hope so. These last few days have been hard because this weekend I went to the bar where DH was DJing so I was hanging out with our friends, the ones who used to be married and are now expecting and announced soon after my mc. Was hard to hang out with my friend knowing that she is happily expecting and was also hard because I had several other friends that I hadn't seen in a while ask if I was pregnant(probably since we just got married and I was drinking water). Just want to be able to say "Yes! I am!"

AF is due tomorrow so if I don't get positive test in the next couple days and she doesn't show I'm going to try and get a blood test.

I know how you're feeling, though in my case it's the opposite. I know that DH can have children because he's got one with his ex, so now it's just like well why is it so hard for me to get pregnant and why did I have to miscarry when I actually did manage to get pregnant. I can't remember, have you talked to OH about SA?

We have talked about it and he has agreed, but is hesitant. I think its a hard concept for him to think about too. Like, what if he isnt able to have kids? I don't want there to be a SA issue, although even with that, I know that through IUI and IVF we could most likely get pregnant. It's so terrible to think that I could get pregnant sooo easily with my terrible abusive ex but no luck with OH. Grrrrr. It shouldnt be this difficult :(

Ugh, that sounds tough. I really hate this limbo period. I really hope that you get your bfp!

We have talked about it and he has agreed, but is hesitant. I think its a hard concept for him to think about too. Like, what if he isnt able to have kids? I don't want there to be a SA issue, although even with that, I know that through IUI and IVF we could most likely get pregnant. It's so terrible to think that I could get pregnant sooo easily with my terrible abusive ex but no luck with OH. Grrrrr. It shouldnt be this difficult :(

Ugh, that sounds tough. I really hate this limbo period. I really hope that you get your bfp!

I can understand how he feels. Before I got my bfp I was worried that we wouldn't get one and that I'd end up going to a FS and be told that I either couldn't get pregnant or that it was going to be very difficult. No one wants to hear that it's because of them. But, it could end up being a problem that could be easily fixed with vitamins or some other medication, you never know.

I hate that it's so easy with the people that shouldn't be parents for various reasons, but the people that truly deserve and want to be parents so often struggle. Seems extremely backwards to me :? But I hope that you and OH get it figured out and that it happens for you whether it be naturally or IVF

If its Sa issues there are even a few other options before iui/ivf. There r tons of vitamins like my dh took. And to be honest you might think dh won't take them, but if he knows his other options he probably will take them. If its low sperm count then IV read that clomid can be taken by men to help that. And last there is a vain in the penis that might be producing too much heat and killing the swimmers....and there is a surgery for that, which will be a life time fix and in the end cheaper then ivf.

Amanda-I know it has got to be scary for you and for OH to think that he might have issues with his little guys. However, isn't it better to find out and fix the problem (if there even is one)? It could be a simple little fix like taking some supplements or maybe it could mean iui or maybe it would turn out to be nothing at all. Personally I would rather know so I could fix the problem!
I would rather continue ttcing with that peace of mind than to keep wondering.

Ashlee-I really, really hope AF stays away...I know it must be so hard. FX'd for your bfp!

Rachel-Congrats on the closing! I know how stressful that can be, but yet exciting!

I'm not too worried about the bfn bc I know it's still early. It's just hard to imagine ever getting a bfp at this point.

Thanks, ladies. Yes, we know there are options, I just don't know if either of us are ready to face them. I have been meaning to get around to ordeing him vitamins, but I will probably just stop at whole foods on my way home from work to pick them up. He can handle taking vitamins, hahah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->