Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Thanks, ladies. Yes, we know there are options, I just don't know if either of us are ready to face them. I have been meaning to get around to ordeing him vitamins, but I will probably just stop at whole foods on my way home from work to pick them up. He can handle taking vitamins, hahah.

I'd say taking vitamins is a reasonable request with all the craziness you put yourself through lol

15 weeks!

Question: my best friend and I had a falling out... she lives about 1.5 hours from me in a small town. I live in the big city. When she comes to visit the Denver area she makes so many plans and asks to sleep over and I never get to see her while shes here. She shows up at my house at like 10pm-midnight usually. I feel like I am always second on her list to be with... aka if this guy X cant hang out then lets do ____. Or if we do make plans she brings a guy with her (I never bring DH because he understands girl time). Anyways, I know I have moved on, got married and now preggo and Im not the college party girl like I used to be. Well I emailed her about a month ago because she was coming in town and asked to stay with us but wouldn't be over til midnight... well it disrupts my animals and me and DH so I said no. Plus the whole time she would be in town she said I can do coffee saturday morning from 9-11am. I said that will work, she said well only if my ex-bf cant do coffee with me.... anyways I was over being used as a hotel and being walked all over. So I sent her a nice email saying my feelings hurt because of this... (She has done it enough times that I could give her a list of all the times).. anyways I haven't heard from her since... so she doesn't know Im preggo... should I tell her sometime. (sorry this story is all over the place).

Attachments

• 15 weeks.jpg
    15 weeks.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 14
Thanks again ladies. I'm not feeling much of anything, but for tonight, I'm letting it go. I have three different types of hpts for the morning. And I will get beta blood results at some point tomorrow. That being said, if all this is negative, I want to say thank you for all your support and let you know I would never ever joke about this and I would never fake a two line test or lie, and that there were def two pink lines, and I'm not crazy or line eye. So fx for nice numbers tomorrow! And three +!

Amanda-I think supplements are a good place to start! Maybe he just needs a little boost...

Nikki-I definitely think you were right to do what you did. I get ticked off at friends who come in town and barely have time for me, I definitely wouldn't stand for them to use my house too! I don't think it would hurt to write her a nice email to see how she's doing and let her know you're preggo...I'm sure she was ticked off that you denied her request to use you, but hopefully she'll get over and be happy for you anyway. If not, then you don't need people like that in your life! I do not have time for drama or people who don't have time for a friendship with me. I don't have many friends bc of it, but the one's I have are great!
You are looking like a cute little pregnant lady! Are you feeling pretty pregnant now? Ahhh, I'm so jealous! I can't wait to get a cute little preggo belly like that!

Mirolee-Seriously!? We all saw those 2 lines and there was no mistaking that was a bfp!!! I don't know why you'd joke about it, that would be silly. I really, really hope you get some great numbers tomorrow! Definitely keep us updated...my fingers are crossed tightly for a sticky bean!

OMG I was stuck at the mechanics for 4 hours today. I took my mom's car in as a favor for her since she was at work. I was lead to believe that I would have to only wait an hour... NOPE! Got to catch up on some reading which was nice.

As for AF... still nothing! I am about to send my OB an email about it. Im going to try and get some provera. This is getting ridiculous.

Rachel- congrats on the closing hun! I'm glad you and DH can finally settle in and enjoy your new home!

Nikki-such a cute preggo pic, love it!! I would definitely send an email and let her know about the baby. Long time friends mean a lot and even if she was miffed I'm sure shell get over it! It was very rude in the first place, I have a girlfriend who does that too and it's annoying! Like can't we just forget the men for a bit and relax and have girl time?! Good luck!

Mirolee-OMG!! No one here would ever think that! I'm sorry you're feeling down and it's totally understandable. I really just think the digi isn't sensative enough and I bet you'll see some great lines tomorrow!

went and had blood drawn today - my digital this morning said "not pregnant". i freaked out, obviously. i'm hoping it's less sensitive, or something miraculous. i will take the other digital tomorrow morning. beta blood results tomorrow. i'm at a loss how to feel.

Julie did your doc say anything about increasing the clomid? Although it confirms O, I was told they like it above 15 on medicated cycles. Fx you won't need another month though!!

I'm in the early part of the tww. Not sure when AF is due as I'm not keeping track and I don't want to look bc the I'll start obsessing. I'm sure it's sometime in August though

We closed on our house this morning. It went very well. I'm exhausted though. Worked 3 night shifts in a row. Slept for one hour this morning then went to closing. We have been running around for 2 hours getting everything lined up and we aren't even close to being done for the day....but I'll sleep really good tonight!!!

congrats on the house hun!!! that's awesome!!!

15 weeks!

Question: my best friend and I had a falling out... she lives about 1.5 hours from me in a small town. I live in the big city. When she comes to visit the Denver area she makes so many plans and asks to sleep over and I never get to see her while shes here. She shows up at my house at like 10pm-midnight usually. I feel like I am always second on her list to be with... aka if this guy X cant hang out then lets do ____. Or if we do make plans she brings a guy with her (I never bring DH because he understands girl time). Anyways, I know I have moved on, got married and now preggo and Im not the college party girl like I used to be. Well I emailed her about a month ago because she was coming in town and asked to stay with us but wouldn't be over til midnight... well it disrupts my animals and me and DH so I said no. Plus the whole time she would be in town she said I can do coffee saturday morning from 9-11am. I said that will work, she said well only if my ex-bf cant do coffee with me.... anyways I was over being used as a hotel and being walked all over. So I sent her a nice email saying my feelings hurt because of this... (She has done it enough times that I could give her a list of all the times).. anyways I haven't heard from her since... so she doesn't know Im preggo... should I tell her sometime. (sorry this story is all over the place).

oh hun i'm sorry, that sucks. I think it's awesome you told her how it is though, get it out there. i do think you should tell her but i'd wait to see her response first to the last email.

Rachel- congrats on the house!

Mirolee- we definitely all saw those lines and no one thinks you would ever fake that. :hugs:

Nikki- totally don't blame you for telling her no. That's just rude and she should know better.

AFM, just took an IC, dollar store test and opk. Look how dark the opk is!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 14
Here's the dollar store test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 16
Nikki-I love the pics but I am sorry about your friend!
Ashlee-I can't see the opk
AFM-My back hurts but besides that a pretty boring day

Ashlee... Maybe I've lost my mind but I see a super faint line on the dollar store test.

Ashlee... Maybe I've lost my mind but I see a super faint line on the dollar store test.

You're not crazy, I thought I might see the slightest something bu I've also never gotten a positive on one of these so I don't know exactly where the line will show lol

That OPK is super dark Ash! FX it's a good sign! I don't see anything on the hpts but will try tweaking them :)

That OPK is super dark Ash! FX it's a good sign! I don't see anything on the hpts but will try tweaking them :)

Well I'm obviously not about to o by looking at my temps lol so I'm hoping its just the opk picking up something earlier than hpts. I've never gotten one that dark during LP before but I did after my mc when my levels weren't down yet

Ashlee-The only other thing I can think of is if you literally just O'd. You did have a big temp increase. Did you have any EWCM? I really hope it means you are about to get a nice dark BFP though! Cassidy, where's the tweak! I always have a hard time seeing lines on my computer...

Ashlee-The only other thing I can think of is if you literally just O'd. You did have a big temp increase. Did you have any EWCM? I really hope it means you are about to get a nice dark BFP though! Cassidy, where's the tweak! I always have a hard time seeing lines on my computer...

I really don't think that I just O'd. I haven't had EWCM since around CD18. It's been creamy for like the last week and a half consistently. I really just have no idea what's going on anymore

Also, the cramps I had around the time that my temp spiked again were in my uterus and not my ovaries. They definitely didn't feel like my usual o pain, but more like the stretching in my uterus when I was pregnant.

9/10/11dpo (used Tesco red due cheapies all bfn) think I'm out this month :(
I have no symptoms either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"