Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Katrina I thought you were in the TWW?? Why OPKs if you could be preggers??

I am in the tww, but we only get to a walmart once a month tops. Our town is tiny so they don't have them readily available. So I decided to get some more, plus a couple hpt. Testing monday if I can hold off that long lol.

Super positive OPK today.. probably O'ing tonight as I tend to O the same day as my positive. No BD- DH has basically been bed-ridden the past few days with how bad his back is hurting. Over everything, in such a horrible mood- one of the kinds where you just feel like it will never happen and are down about everything :( I hate this TTC business sometimes. Wish I could make all of my feelings about it go away.

Amanda- so sorry for your friend but glad she found out. Better to know and be rid of him then be clueless and have him doing that crap behind her back. I do NOT believe in cheating if you want someone else, you obviously don't want to be with the person you are with badly enough and should just end it. Hoping she recovers emotionally quickly from all of this and finds the man of her dreams <3

Boo I'm sorry :( hope he feels better soon. I'm sorry that all this medical stuff has made TTC that much harder for the two of you :( it's not fair. I know exactly how you're feeling since that's exactly how I felt the other day and honestly I'm still feeling that way. I just have the bad feeling that the reason that I'm late is going to be something like a chemical or ectopic or molar pregnancy because they could be possible with my symptoms and that I'll be stuck waiting to try again. And I keep taking it out on DH, because sometimes I feel like it's his fault based on his lack of trying to be a healthier person. I know I shouldn't feel that way but I can't help it when I'm over here drinking tea and popping supplements all the time. I know that sometimes you blame it on DH because he's sick even though you know he has no control over it because its frustrating. this just takes a huge toll on all of us emotionally and we cant help but feel defeated and blame the people we love. It will happen, and you will be a fabulous mom :hugs: You know that if you ever need to talk I'm here.

I am so sorry your husbands back hurts so much, I also blame my husband sometimes. His liver issues don't help matters at all, and I tell him the caffeine and sugar don't help but its like talking to a wall. I did get him to by vitamins today though. I did say in walmart I hate a pregnant lady oh the jealousy she was so small and cute and had a two year old to boot.

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been MIA! Moving day was today and we've been painting and laying hardwood floors for the past few days. I have so much stuff. No idea how it all fit in my little 1000 sq ft apt. We had a 20 ft moving truck packed full plus a pickup truck and we did at least 10 car loads the last few days...anyways I've been unpacking the kitchen for the last 6 hours and I feel like I've gotten nowhere. I got to unpack a ton of wedding gifts that we had set aside so that was fun. As far as TTC goes, not really sure what dpo I am bc I'm not keeping track, but yesterday and earlier today I had a lot of cramping and pinching. Not even sure when AF is due. It's great not knowing tbh.

Sorry Ashlee that you are still getting BFNs. So frustrating.

Cassidy - also so frustrating!

Sorry if I missed anyone! There's no way I can catch up on the last few days tonight.

Down to 130.8 this morning...over 8 lbs in two weeks!! :happydance:
Am I doing this alone? Lol

Cassidy- so sorry Kevin isn't feeling well :( that's got to be so frustrating. Maybe his meds will help and you can sneak in a bd at some point.

Ashlee- I wish we knew what was going on, I've been there and I know how badly the limbo sucks!

Sonia+Nichole- AF yet??

Rachel- loving the approach this month, it must be nice! When are you testing? I despise moving, makes me sooooo anxious having your stuff all over the place, so tiring!!

Katrina- so excited to see a test!! Fx'd for you!!

Cassidy- so sorry Kevin isn't feeling well :( that's got to be so frustrating. Maybe his meds will help and you can sneak in a bd at some point.

Ashlee- I wish we knew what was going on, I've been there and I know how badly the limbo sucks!

Sonia+Nichole- AF yet??

Rachel- loving the approach this month, it must be nice! When are you testing? I despise moving, makes me sooooo anxious having your stuff all over the place, so tiring!!

Katrina- so excited to see a test!! Fx'd for you!!

Yea it sucks. My temp is still high but seems to have leveled out more or less. Don't think I'm going test again unless my temp stays up. For a few more days. my cervix is extremely high today like can barely reach it and softer and closed and starting to get creamy cm again. And boobs were kinda sore last night. No idea what's up. My body seems to be playing cruel tricks.

I'm still weighing 137 this week. To be honest I haven't done anything this week, not really been in the mood with crazy cycle

104.8 this morning. I guess all the manual labor has helped.

I'll probably test next Saturday. My dad leaves Friday then I go back to work on Saturday. My house is in shambles so it will keep me busy over the next week.

I'm at ihop and seriously everyone is either pregnant or has a baby in a carrier. I hope it's a sign lol

I am at 166 now. GAINED weight over the past two weeks. It's because i'm depressed :( I have no energy whatsoever to do a damned thing. And I hate it, and i'm ashamed of myself, but don't know what to do about it :( :( :( TTC consumes my thoughts and i'm usually either plotting getting pregnant or moping about because my plotting didn't work. :( I walked with my step-sister last night and will be again tonight so hopefully my next week weigh in will be much better. Can't even believe myself right now. Ugh.

I am at 166 now. GAINED weight over the past two weeks. It's because i'm depressed :( I have no energy whatsoever to do a damned thing. And I hate it, and i'm ashamed of myself, but don't know what to do about it :( :( :( TTC consumes my thoughts and i'm usually either plotting getting pregnant or moping about because my plotting didn't work. :( I walked with my step-sister last night and will be again tonight so hopefully my next week weigh in will be much better. Can't even believe myself right now. Ugh.

I know how you feel hun :( I've been feeling the same way lately, I'm constantly googling something about ttc or on here or thinking about it. And it does get depressing. But today you should be happy! It's your 7year anniversary and you are married now! I know how much you want a baby because I and everyone else on this board are right there with you, but for today you should look at the good that's happened so far. And enjoy the fact that you and your hubby have made it so far, through good and bad. :hugs: You will have a baby. If I had my way you'd get it now but unfortunately I do not control such things lol. I'm here if you wanna hang out or if you need a walking buddy,

Wow, the support in this thread is unreal. I love it. Best group!

I am sorry. TTC is so stressful and unfair sometimes. I hate exercising by myself.

I am not to excited about testing tomorrow, I think the last few months have made me less excited!

I'm sorry Cassidy :( It will happen for you and it will probably be when you least expect it. I'm really sorry DH is having a rough week. I really hope he gets some sort of relief soon...

AFM-Temp low for 2 days now, spotting started last night. So, I'm sure AF will be here either today or tomorrow.

Katrina-I'm the same way. I test just bc it's what we do lol but I just know it's going to be negative every time, so I'm usually not excited about it.
I was telling DW this morning that I just want to see a bfp in person lol I've never even seen an evap in person, only stark white...

sorry ladies about the weight stuff. i used loseit.com to help me lose some weight, i lost 5 lbs in a few months (took forever) but then i got sick and lost like 7. i haven't gained it back yet, but i probably will soon enough.

afm, cd 11. 5 days til i should in my O week. Hoping it goes fast.

Thanks ladies. I'm such a downer but am in such a horrible mood with missing O this month yet again and GAINING weight. Ughhhhhhhhh. I need a vacation lol.

FX for all in the TWW or getting ready to O! Hoping to see lots of BFPs soon!!!

Julie- BOO!! Maybe implantation spotting?! Lol gotta keep the hope alive until AF is there full force.

So fertilitea made my cycles like clockwork. I only drank it for two cycles but my past 4 cycles I have O'd on CD12! Makes me happy, and I have a 13 day LP so EVERY cycle is 25 days. Kind of enjoying these short cycles, means another chance for me is right around the corner. FX that we get an end of August BFP since i'm out for the beginning of August. 1dpo today, no BD during fertile period. Blah. This TWW needs to go by fast so I can *hopefully* get back to business.

Yay AF almost gone.. So excited to get back to dtd.. This has been a long week and hard to get through w/ out the extra lovin to come home to ;) comeonn O time!!! Lol have about another week still for that :p

Julie-I hope it stops soon! I feel like I am wasting so much money being poas addict that I am :haha:.
Morgan-Yay for af leaving!

Oh and just did a lil bit of catching up..

Cassidy (I think that's who said it lol) my hubby is a head shop addict if you know what I mean! Lol. We've got lots of pretty pieces at home :)

And Ashlee- your temps still look great, have you tested?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->