Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

I see your ticker, RIP ovulation michael pets graduation and anniversary one

Humm... My ovulation one isn't visable to me, must be my laptop.
Thanks x
Edit- I see it it's back now lol :haha:

Um, no big reason. Basically, if you take it earlier, you get more follies but not as strong. If you take it later, you get bigger, stronger eggs, but less. So I split the difference. I'm kinda panicking about it now.... But I just *feel* good about 4-8 for some reason. Then again, I'm second guessing myself. But that happens with everything ttc - did we have sex enough? Should I use Preseed? Is that a pos opk? Etc etc. whatever, too late now.... I'm hoping that it doesn't move my ovulation too far forward.... But i think it will be ok. Geesh. No rest for the ttc, eh?

Hey all... I've been reading but there's too much to comment on so ill just cross my fingers for all of you :)

I've just been so constantly nauseous... Morning, noon and night but no matter how bad it gets I just can't seem to actually throw up. I've never wanted to throw up so bad in my life lol. I just want some relief from the nausea you know? Oh well comes with the territory I guess.

Still haven't broke the news yet but I'm pretty sure my moms gonna figure it out based on my cravings alone. Came home from work with a baked potato which I craved last pregnancy and then just sent OH out to KFC because I'm craving their mashed potatoes and gravy which I craved both of my last pregnancies lol. And I'm just curled up in a pathetic ball in bed wishing this nausea will go away. So ready for this second trimester.

Aww yay for you waves.. The sicker you are the healthier the babe :)

P.s. find some good Popsicles, they're the best !!

Oh Popsicles sound yummy. I feel like all I have done since dh went out to the farm is eat.

Um, no big reason. Basically, if you take it earlier, you get more follies but not as strong. If you take it later, you get bigger, stronger eggs, but less. So I split the difference. I'm kinda panicking about it now.... But I just *feel* good about 4-8 for some reason. Then again, I'm second guessing myself. But that happens with everything ttc - did we have sex enough? Should I use Preseed? Is that a pos opk? Etc etc. whatever, too late now.... I'm hoping that it doesn't move my ovulation too far forward.... But i think it will be ok. Geesh. No rest for the ttc, eh?

Gotcha! Don't stress about it, I'm sure it will be fine :) I've read so many different things about when docs prescribe it and when it's best, I'm not sure it really matters anymore. I've even heard of people taking it 1-5 lol I feel confident about you this cycle :)

HI girls, hows everyones weekend been??

Cassidy - im so sorry ur all down abt ttc ...i totally get ya ...im almost on the verge of just calling it quits al together....but hang in there sweetie....gud days will come by...hopefully dh will feel better soon :hugs:

Ashlee.... your lp is really getting crazy....lets c tht bfp already :coffee:

Julie - still spotting...im glad clomid had helped your cycle in some way at least...like ive said before...gud times r on its way for u girl :flower:

Mirolee - so happy to c you doing well and being so strong and brave after the last cycle... ive been thinking of you hun...im so sure tht your bfp is just abt here :thumbup::hugs:

Amanda - really strange tht your dr asked u to go on bc knowing tht ur ttc...huh....rnt there other hormones tht can help u straighten it out and get tht bfp ...?

Maybe - SOrry af got u hun...hoping this next mth will b a better one for u ...

Nichole - coffee sounds great...let me know as the date appraoches and well plan sth then :)

AFM - today is 5 days afte rmy last provera pill and still no bloody signs of af...i know ive written all encouraging stuff to all of u but honestly im ready to quit...leave alone getting my rainbow baby im fucking not have a decent cycle or a cycle at all...to top it my sil has asked me to plan her baby shower and help her do her registry so here i am sitting with target baby registry shortlisting stuff...FUCK MY LIFE!!!

Cassidy-I think it's awesome you work in a head shop! lol

Nichole-Don't stress about the weight, you'll look great!

Amanda-That seems weird that you are ttc but they want you to take birth control??? That doesn't make sense to me, there are other ways to regulate your hormones like fertilitea, supplements, clomid, etc.

Katrina-My skin has been a mess too! I don't know if it's the hormones or from all the sunscreen I used on vacation, but I'm over it!

maybe-Sorry about AF :(

Super odd, and I am surprised that they didn't offer me clomid instead. I didn't start the nuvaring, went and had an acupuncture treatment instead. Going to try that route this month instead.

i'm not even o'ing yet and i'm already second guessing so i hear you. Ridiculous. Nothing can make you not trust everythign you do as well as ttc can.

Hey all... I've been reading but there's too much to comment on so ill just cross my fingers for all of you :)

I've just been so constantly nauseous... Morning, noon and night but no matter how bad it gets I just can't seem to actually throw up. I've never wanted to throw up so bad in my life lol. I just want some relief from the nausea you know? Oh well comes with the territory I guess.

Still haven't broke the news yet but I'm pretty sure my moms gonna figure it out based on my cravings alone. Came home from work with a baked potato which I craved last pregnancy and then just sent OH out to KFC because I'm craving their mashed potatoes and gravy which I craved both of my last pregnancies lol. And I'm just curled up in a pathetic ball in bed wishing this nausea will go away. So ready for this second trimester.

oh hun i'm so sorry about the nausea!!! Is this like your previous ones? I know i had it minor the first time around, so i was told by my dr to just eat fruits, because they 1. were part of my craving lived off them, and 2. they don't tend to make people as sick I LIVED off raspberries and strawberries for like a week. but when i say ms, i think it was my nerves more than anything else, because my family doesn't really like kids lol and i was terrified to tell them.

AFM - today is 5 days afte rmy last provera pill and still no bloody signs of af...i know ive written all encouraging stuff to all of u but honestly im ready to quit...leave alone getting my rainbow baby im fucking not have a decent cycle or a cycle at all...to top it my sil has asked me to plan her baby shower and help her do her registry so here i am sitting with target baby registry shortlisting stuff...FUCK MY LIFE!!!

oh hun i'm sorry. they're great at getting you like that aren't they? try to stay positive (yeah i know) and think oh well maybe you can get a good idea of what you want for your shower and things like that. and make her throw you one, so make it awesome so she has to make yours just as good.

AFM- cd 12, started the marathon sat. night for :sex: which may be a good thing! my cp is in fertile position although i can't check cm after all the :sex: i THINK i got a ferning pattern this am, but it's way too early for me to be O'ing. so i'm assuming it was partial. However when i look it up, it almost looked full ferning- but it's just way too soon. so confused. not due to o til cd 16 at the earliest so must be partial. I'll start using the soft cups tonight though JUST in case. And my opks probably didn't even ship yet.

did any of you ever use a ferning microscope??? I"m asking because i'm using mine again, and i got a partial ferning this am, (it's still awesome) and i tested again immediately after (as i didn't believe it lol) and then it wasn't there at all. what causes that kind of stuff?

Gmorning ladies.

Not much to report here except for the departure of AF. I can't help but already feel "out". This junk is so hard. And since I usually don't O til CD17ish I've still got a while to go. Like 1.5 weeks. I just want to be pregnant. I just want to know there is a safe bean in there. Oh what does it take?!?

Gmorning ladies.

Not much to report here except for the departure of AF. I can't help but already feel "out". This junk is so hard. And since I usually don't O til CD17ish I've still got a while to go. Like 1.5 weeks. I just want to be pregnant. I just want to know there is a safe bean in there. Oh what does it take?!?

Yay for AF being gone! Hopefully cd17 comes fast so you can catch that eggy!

AFM, temp is at its highest today, 99.01, cervix still high and closed with creamy cm. so far no indication that AF is on her way. Last cycle was 43 days, I'm on 42 now.

Hmm.. have you tested at all? Oooh plz FRER us ;) If not FX'd AF comes for you soon.. It's about restart time, I know you've had it with this month!!

Hmm.. have you tested at all? Oooh plz FRER us ;) If not FX'd AF comes for you soon.. It's about restart time, I know you've had it with this month!!

If my tests don't drop in the next few days ill test again but I'm done poas every day. It just gets depressing

Ash, at least AF isn't here yet. That is always a good sign. How have you been feeling?

Sorry you're having a rough day, Morgan! You're still early in your cycle, you're not out yet! TTC sucks, in my opinion. I'm so over it. Ha.

I'm on my phone so I can only partially catch up. Will do more later when I'm at work. I am in a terrible mood today. Ever have one of those days where you criticize yourself for everything that you do and say?

sonia, i would never help someone with their registry. not even my sister. (then again, no one would want me to because i'd either be a) a complete bitch the whole time or b) and complete fucking crying mess. yep, no thank you)

Gmorning ladies.

I know what you mean. i feel very 'in' this cycle, which probably means i'll fail. I know that when i got pg the first time, i felt totally out. So hoping that means you're really in. ;) thinking of you hun, and it is just the beginning of the cycle. Any good planning for this time?

If my tests don't drop in the next few days ill test again but I'm done poas every day. It just gets depressing

i hear you. i'm not testing til a day before af or the day she's due this month (if i can manage) i didn't even get to test last cycle. I just don't do well with negatives, they really depress me.

sonia, i would never help someone with their registry. not even my sister. (then again, no one would want me to because i'd either be a) a complete bitch the whole time or b) and complete fucking crying mess. yep, no thank you)

i gave favorite items to my sil for her registry, some she used some she didn't. but i had also had my baby first. so i don't know how i'd have felt the other way around.

Gmorning ladies.

I know what you mean. i feel very 'in' this cycle, which probably means i'll fail. I know that when i got pg the first time, i felt totally out. So hoping that means you're really in. ;) thinking of you hun, and it is just the beginning of the cycle. Any good planning for this time?

I felt the same way last time too! I was certain I was out, and tested just for the fun of it. I had NO symptoms what so ever, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the pos FRER! I'm starting to think that we all need to have that attitude, ie, just consider ourselves "out".

gud mornign ladies...hope all your working women have a gud week ahead of u :)

Ashlee...although im so antsy to c you test but wow on being able to hold off...gud for u girl :)

Morgan - i know wat you mean...i havent even started af yet and im already feeling out...hahah :haha:

Mommy - all the best for this mth hun..

AFM - i think last nights rant was sooo pms.... :dohh: got some spotting later in the night...i think af kinda got scared at seeing me all flared up and decided to show alittle sneak peek...have some spotting now too but only wen i wipe....last mth also started and ended just like this...praying i have a full period this time...as for the baby shower...honestly i am excited tht im doin sgtuff in it...im actually getting invlved and it giving me an excuse to b doin baby things and im just happy with tht...but yaa u do have those moments u know....im so grateful tht i have u girls where i can just blurt things to....love ya chickas :hugs:

Amanda- My doctors mentioned the BC thing to me too but I know it wouldn't work. When I was on BC before AF still wouldn't show still during the off week. I did some research about it too and a lot of ladies were saying the BC actually made their cycle even more wacky. There are so many reports of AF being off when ladies got off BC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->