Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Hehehe nice! I was like hmmm I wonder if these ladies are gonna be like "WTF she works at a head shop?!" Good thing you are all amazing people who do not judge lmao.

I wish I worked somewhere exciting, but the sale barn isn't lol. I get truckers that flirt with me.

Cassidy- I think it's awesome you work at a head shop. If I lived closer I'd totally go check it out. I am sorry you have been feeling depressed :hugs: I know ttc while having a sick husband is really hard and stressful. I hope you feel better soon.

No AF for me yet. Today is day 5 of provera. I have 2-3 weeks before I go my brothers wedding so I am hoping to lose a little bit of weight before then. I am dreading the thought of the pictures :(

OH Sonia, that reminds me. I might have some time on Friday the 16th to meet up for some coffee. I have to talk to my brother more and see exactly when we are going to schlep up to Washington.

Cassidy- so glad that the fertilitea has made you have more opportunities especially since its so hard with DH's medical stuff. Hopefully your 2ww flies by!

Morgan- I tested yesterday, BFN but still high temps, ex high, soft and closed cervix, started getting creamy cm again and still having some other symptoms. Have decided to not test again for a while. Going to watch the temps and symptoms for now. Have an appt for an exam on August 6th

Holy cow, chatty ladies.

Cassidy, So sorry that you're having a hard time. TTC sucks. I really hope DH feels better soon so you can get this show on the road. I stress eat too, and then I get depressed about my weight and eat some more. Its a viscious cycle. You'll get through it :)

Down to 130.8 this morning...over 8 lbs in two weeks!! :happydance:
Am I doing this alone? Lol
I'm doing it too. I'll weigh myself in a bit. We have been running a lot and I have been watching what I eat. I hope im down a few pounds!

Wow, the support in this thread is unreal. I love it. Best group!
me too, it always shocks me

Hehehe nice! I was like hmmm I wonder if these ladies are gonna be like "WTF she works at a head shop?!" Good thing you are all amazing people who do not judge lmao.
I don't think any of us are capable of judging!! We just want to see everyone else happy and preggo!

Ash, any news? Antsy...

AFM, in kind of a conundrum. I talked to my dr on friday about my insanely long cycle and he just suggested I go on BC for a few months to even it out. Which, isn't terrible, but also means that I'm out of the game for a few months. We are so in limbo right now with moving, houses, work, etc that it wouldnt be all that bad to wait. I picked up 3 nuvarings today just incase I end up starting tonight. Im not sure If i want to go that route though. Ugh..

Happy Sunday, ladies. I hope everyone had a nice weekend. We went out last night and I am beat today. Going for a run in a bit though, gotta get some cardio in today.

Also, I've noticed all my animals have been super affectionate lately, particularly my calico who usually stays to herself with the exception of coming to bed with me. The last few days she's been coming over and laying next to or on top of me several times a day without me calling her over. Also my female dog has been a little more protective.

Amanda-could be that your cycle was just a bit longer this time because of the stress from moving and such. No news. Staying away from tests for the time being

Nicole-I am sure you will look great. I hate pictures as well. Come to think of it the only ones I kinda like are my wedding pictures. My friend who models said doing a fun family shoot would increase my confidence with pictures but I don't want to waste money on that.
Ashlee-The chart looks good-I think sorry I don't know temping but it looks high to me!
AFM-my skin is being a terror. I have a gross break out along my chin. My mom made the comment those hormones must suck!

The :witch: showed up on Friday :(
But I have learned a lot about my cycles are 27 days long, I ovulated CD 13 this is my second period after getting the implant out on 27th June (first was 3 days after it was removed normal period 5 days long) so apparently that's good.

Well here's to next month x

mayb_baby, so sorry AF showed but woohoo for finding out about your cycles! Best of luck next month.

Ash, I think so too, but I have had weird months where my cycles were 35+ days (last year before MC)

Just weighed in at 136. Thats down 1 pound, hahaha. Oh well. Off to go on a hike. It is a GORGEOUS day here today.

Cassidy-I think it's awesome you work in a head shop! lol

Nichole-Don't stress about the weight, you'll look great!

Amanda-That seems weird that you are ttc but they want you to take birth control??? That doesn't make sense to me, there are other ways to regulate your hormones like fertilitea, supplements, clomid, etc.

Katrina-My skin has been a mess too! I don't know if it's the hormones or from all the sunscreen I used on vacation, but I'm over it!

maybe-Sorry about AF :(

I am sorry I have been MIA. It's been a tough weekend. My mom would have been 63 on the 26th, yesterday was 4 years since she died, and today is my second ds's 17th birthday and I almost didn;t even get to spend it with him. We have troubles with our Grand Caravan and almost didn't get to pick him up. He is in a residential hospital because he is autistic and has become so violent that this last time he picked up Lennox and threw him across the hallway and his head hits the linen closet's handle and knocked him out. He thankfully was fine.

Anyway, we had a great visit with Ty at my IL's to celebrate Ty's b-day. We got him several shirts and toys. One was a replica of a 1967 Ford Shelby. He asked for a White Mustang.

I tested yesterday afternoon and then again this morning and got a :bfn: . Hoping I will still get a :bfp: ! But you know how it is when you see a -..... it's very discouraging!

Sorry the :witch: showed for you Mayb!

Simone- I am sorry about your mom and your car! It sounds like ds had a good birthday.
How many dpo are you?

Ok, I just changed my clomid days from 5-9 to 4-8....!!!!! 100mgs down the hatch! Bring on the egg(s) and BFP! Mom2, it sounds like a rough day with a happy ending.

Simone-Sorry you've had a rough time! I'm a special education teacher at the high school level, so I have a special place in my heart for kids with autism :) Glad you got to spend his bday with him...now hopefully you'll get that bfp!

Mirolee-Why the switch in days?

We've only got a few days until Aug, who's going to start the new thread?

AFM-Trying to keep myself busy cleaning and baking to try and pass the time faster...If AF is gonna show, I kind of just want her to hurry up already lol

Thanks ladies. I'm such a downer but am in such a horrible mood with missing O this month yet again and GAINING weight. Ughhhhhhhhh. I need a vacation lol.

FX for all in the TWW or getting ready to O! Hoping to see lots of BFPs soon!!!

Julie- BOO!! Maybe implantation spotting?! Lol gotta keep the hope alive until AF is there full force.

So fertilitea made my cycles like clockwork. I only drank it for two cycles but my past 4 cycles I have O'd on CD12! Makes me happy, and I have a 13 day LP so EVERY cycle is 25 days. Kind of enjoying these short cycles, means another chance for me is right around the corner. FX that we get an end of August BFP since i'm out for the beginning of August. 1dpo today, no BD during fertile period. Blah. This TWW needs to go by fast so I can *hopefully* get back to business.

never heard of fertilitea!!! sounds pretty great though.

Yay AF almost gone.. So excited to get back to dtd.. This has been a long week and hard to get through w/ out the extra lovin to come home to ;) comeonn O time!!! Lol have about another week still for that :p

awesome about AF almost being gone!!! woo hoo. hope you get that bfp this month :)

AFM, in kind of a conundrum. I talked to my dr on friday about my insanely long cycle and he just suggested I go on BC for a few months to even it out. Which, isn't terrible, but also means that I'm out of the game for a few months. We are so in limbo right now with moving, houses, work, etc that it wouldnt be all that bad to wait. I picked up 3 nuvarings today just incase I end up starting tonight. Im not sure If i want to go that route though. Ugh..

Happy Sunday, ladies. I hope everyone had a nice weekend. We went out last night and I am beat today. Going for a run in a bit though, gotta get some cardio in today.

sucks about the bc and everything. i hate waiting, and that's 3 more months of waiting :(

The :witch: showed up on Friday :(
But I have learned a lot about my cycles are 27 days long, I ovulated CD 13 this is my second period after getting the implant out on 27th June (first was 3 days after it was removed normal period 5 days long) so apparently that's good.

Well here's to next month x

sorry hun about af :hugs:

:flower:Thanks everyone I'm not feeling too bad now as I have only really started TTC and so far my body seems to be going back to normal, after my implant.
I have just ordered 50opks and 50 early pregnancy tests and have just started a TTC journal. :)

Go Mirolee catch that eggie!!
AFM we had a delicious dinner, now I am left home alone with the crazy puppy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->