first cycle actively trying (June 2015)

Tested at 9dpo. Bfn. Im praying i was just too early! Tender, achey breasts, tired, light headed on and off...tww is so hard

That is definitely early. There is a good chance that it's just too soon. good luck!

Hi ladies!
It sounds like we have some promising TWW 'symptoms'!!

Mine are:

Super sensitive nips + tender breasts (not TOO bad, but noticeable)
Feeling 'full' or pressure in my lower abdomen
Last night I had really bad cramps - which is very unusual for me. It almost made me think of the time I had a m/c and didn't even know I was pregnant until the cyst on my ovary ruptured (which is how I found out). I've been...'crampy' (kind of? Not majorly but a little - maybe twinges/pressure?) on and off all day. I'm 5dpo.

My temp dipped down this am but is still above my coverline so that's good.
I have my Dr appointment tomorrow with the endocrinologist and I'm hoping for some answers as far as my thyroid and adrenals go. After that I'm going to a water park with my SIL and her friend.
Today we had lunch, went shopping and then swam - it was a lovely distraction!

Hi ladies!!

I see lots of symptoms in the TWW here and thats awesome. Even if some of us have experienced a bit of dissappointment when AF showed her ugly face in previous months I think its good to write them down as you are doing and keep dreaming a little bit...I think to share helps to stay positive or at least not go completely insane:winkwink:
As for me, didnt manage to BD last night....shame on me:nope:....I felt too tired and my boyfriend wanted to BD cause of all the things am telling him but I know he was tired too. Today is my last day in a horrible part time job am doing and after that I think I will feel more relaxed and definitely going to do something tonight. Im CD 11 and I dont want to miss it.
Also I really appreciate to be able to share here. Im not getting so much support with my sisters, I rather not say anything to them until Im 3 months pregnant or so.
Ksierra...I just think its a bit early honey...nobody is out until AF comes!
Have a good day ladies!

I tested yesterday and this morning for some dumb reason. Ive got one test left and im going to wait until Sunday now. Only symptoms are occasional lightheadedness. Sore breasts and i think maybe enhanced smell? Not sure.

I've still got a while to wait before I test - AF isn't due until the 26th. But I've been cramping on and off (could still be O pains), and occasional nausea. I don't like to get too caught up on symptoms just because I'm the type that gets REALLY excited and then the letdown is ten times as bad. However, trying to stay positive this month! We've been BD'ing like rabbits so hopefully we caught the egg.

Hi girls! Hope everyone is having a great day! Guess what? It's hump day!! Which means I'm closer to Saturday (when I plan to start testing) lol! Woohoo!!

I picked up a couple extra Walmart cheapies today while I was there so I may cheat and POAS early just to satisfy my own sick curiosity! LOL

I had my dr appointment with the endo today an....I have Hashimotos hypothyroidism. He said that my AM blood cortisol is high but that the it isn't high enough for cushings disease thank God. The high level can also be from stress or the weight gain. He said the antibodies that can attack my thyroid are really high. Normal is under 34 and mine is 357. Sooo...he put me on Synthroid 50mg. Blood work and checkup in 2 mos. I feel so validated now! I have been telling my OBGYN for 4 years that something is not right with my thyroid but he always says that I'm just borderline - but my mom has hashimotos so it would make sense to believe me! Duh. But basically, if your cortisol is really high and your thyroid is really low it is impossible to lose weight which makes 100% sense to me as to why I've had so much trouble and even under the best circumstances when I'm very strict on my diet and I exercise I still barely lose or even sometimes gain! The good news is that all of my other bloodwork looks great - and I lost 5lbs in the last 2 weeks, woohoo!

Today my boobs are still tender/nips especially but I haven't really paid attention to much else because I went to the water park with my SIL all afternoon. Got a sunburn (even with 50spf!) but otherwise had a great time and was so busy that it really kept my mind off things! :)

Hi girls! Hope everyone is having a great day! Guess what? It's hump day!! Which means I'm closer to Saturday (when I plan to start testing) lol! Woohoo!!

I picked up a couple extra Walmart cheapies today while I was there so I may cheat and POAS early just to satisfy my own sick curiosity! LOL

I had my dr appointment with the endo today an....I have Hashimotos hypothyroidism. He said that my AM blood cortisol is high but that the it isn't high enough for cushings disease thank God. The high level can also be from stress or the weight gain. He said the antibodies that can attack my thyroid are really high. Normal is under 34 and mine is 357. Sooo...he put me on Synthroid 50mg. Blood work and checkup in 2 mos. I feel so validated now! I have been telling my OBGYN for 4 years that something is not right with my thyroid but he always says that I'm just borderline - but my mom has hashimotos so it would make sense to believe me! Duh. But basically, if your cortisol is really high and your thyroid is really low it is impossible to lose weight which makes 100% sense to me as to why I've had so much trouble and even under the best circumstances when I'm very strict on my diet and I exercise I still barely lose or even sometimes gain! The good news is that all of my other bloodwork looks great - and I lost 5lbs in the last 2 weeks, woohoo!

Today my boobs are still tender/nips especially but I haven't really paid attention to much else because I went to the water park with my SIL all afternoon. Got a sunburn (even with 50spf!) but otherwise had a great time and was so busy that it really kept my mind off things! :)

It sounds like you are having some really promising symptoms! Only two more days until you test! I've been cramping lightly and a bit of a backache the last couple days, but it's so hard to tell whether that counts as a symptom or if it's just early signs of AF.

Just an update, ive been offline for awhile. Finally starting to feel better today. Went the th ER Tuesday and got some pain meds and antibiotics. barely able to eat or sleep lately. so torn if I still want this month to be the one. Getting my wisdom teeth pulled in a few weeks and not sure how that would be if I'm pregnant. between the pain meds after and the anesthesia during. Definitely will make it more complicated. At least that will help the dissapointing a little easier if it didn't happen this month. FF says I can start testing in 5 days though!

Glad to see you back, gina! So sorry about your tooth pain though. I'll be able to start testing the same day as you, I'm just not sure if I will. No real symptoms so I might just wait and see if AF shows. I think the disappointment this month if the witch shows will be awful, considering how on top of things we were.

Mini you have a great chance this month! Stay positive. Take it easy during "implantation". I'm sure you have a fetilized eggy. Take care of yourself And hopefully it will implant fine! I doubt I'll be able to wait any longer than FF says. But I have cheap tests so it will take awhile for them to be accurate.

Hi ladies:

Gina - am sorry for your pain, i hope you feel better soon.
Im CD 14 and lost track completely of my CM and CX, so I just continue BDing when possible and try not to think about it too much.
I wish you all patience for the waiting though. I dont think I will be testing soon, I rather wait at least until CD 30. My cycles have been a bit longer since the MC anyway.
Sometimes I feel so hopeful, then again I feel exactly the oposite.
But Im thinking about you girls and I hope many of you get the BFP soon!

happy weekend!

Wow gina, I'm so sorry about your tooth!! I feel so bad for you! Did all the meds kick the infection to the curb? I hope so!
I get what you mean about being 'ok' more or less with missing eggy this month. I am praying for you and whatever will be, will be!

Mini, hang in there!! The waiting is TOUGH! I am 9dpo (according to FF) and got another BFN! It's sooo disappointing, but my tests are cheap, too, so we'll see.

Ksierra - any updates?
Esperanza, same thing?

I was out of pocket yesterday. DH took an unexpected day off and I was really irritated with him so I went with a girlfriend to an orchard and got fruit, veggies etc, then we went to see a movie. I didn't get home til about 10pm lol.
I have to say that I have been extremely irritable but it could be PMS. My boobs are also incredibly tender and my nips are on FIRE. I have several $0.88 walmart tests so I've been taking 1 a day lol - all :bfn: so far. But I'm about to go grocery shopping and think I'll pick up some FRER for Tuesday!

Hope y'all are having a lovely weekend so far~!

Hey esperanza! You must've been posting as I was posting. Thinking of you! Hoping for a :bfp: for you soon!

Hey esperanza! You must've been posting as I was posting. Thinking of you! Hoping for a :bfp: for you soon!

Yes ttcdfw! thats exactly what am doing!
Forgot to update that I havent felt so much CM and I dont know if is just my mind but even my libido is very low, maybe cause is my first time really ttcing, its weird. Also my bf got a bit sick last night for something he ate, so the BDing part has been a little bit tricky.
Anyway, hope you all the best guys!
I need to ask: has anyone cut alcohol completely?
Im trying to avoid it but with this nice weather is very hard!
Will love to hear what you girls are doing regarding alcohol in your diet.

Thank you!!!

Thanks guys. The antibiotics are helping but my mouth is swollen to the point my jaws won't close so chewing is out of the question. Smoothies and soup for the last week.. cant wait to get them out!
Esperanza, I usually cut out alcohol for the 2WW. I have read it isn't a big deal until you get a BFP (as long as your not getting black out drunk) but I try to get in the habbit at least. It's so hard going to my inlaws . They always have some new alcohol to taste and coming up with excuses not to is difficult. We don't want them knowing we are trying so they will be more surprised when we get a bfp! :)

Thanks guys. The antibiotics are helping but my mouth is swollen to the point my jaws won't close so chewing is out of the question. Smoothies and soup for the last week.. cant wait to get them out!
Esperanza, I usually cut out alcohol for the 2WW. I have read it isn't a big deal until you get a BFP (as long as your not getting black out drunk) but I try to get in the habbit at least. It's so hard going to my inlaws . They always have some new alcohol to taste and coming up with excuses not to is difficult. We don't want them knowing we are trying so they will be more surprised when we get a bfp! :)

Thank you for your input Gina! Wishing you all the best and that you get well very soon!
Im very close to O, so I guess I will say good bye to wine until I have the best news ever or AF comes...

Wow gina, I'm so sorry about your tooth!! I feel so bad for you! Did all the meds kick the infection to the curb? I hope so!
I get what you mean about being 'ok' more or less with missing eggy this month. I am praying for you and whatever will be, will be!

Mini, hang in there!! The waiting is TOUGH! I am 9dpo (according to FF) and got another BFN! It's sooo disappointing, but my tests are cheap, too, so we'll see.

Ksierra - any updates?
Esperanza, same thing?

I was out of pocket yesterday. DH took an unexpected day off and I was really irritated with him so I went with a girlfriend to an orchard and got fruit, veggies etc, then we went to see a movie. I didn't get home til about 10pm lol.
I have to say that I have been extremely irritable but it could be PMS. My boobs are also incredibly tender and my nips are on FIRE. I have several $0.88 walmart tests so I've been taking 1 a day lol - all :bfn: so far. But I'm about to go grocery shopping and think I'll pick up some FRER for Tuesday!

Hope y'all are having a lovely weekend so far~!

My update is that I took an FRER this morning when i woke up at 5:30 am because i had to pee and it was a BFN. As soon as i got back in to bed i started getting period cramps but I still havent started. Every so often i have a 38 day cycle so thats a possibility this month but if thats so i may have missed O. Super frustrating. I thought for sur. It'd be positive because of how I've been feeling. Went to dinner last night and thr smell of my friends soup made me feel sick to my stomach and thr appetizer that I would normally love also made me nauseous. I dunno what is going on! Occassional pains in my lower ovary type areas. Left and right both

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->