First IUI - Looking for IUI Buddies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm good, in Ottawa this week for work, my repeat sono is on Friday. I'm in Vanvoucer the week after next (work) and then when I get my period at the end of May, it all starts again!

Natalie..wow time flies. It feels like yesterday when you were told you had to wait until may!!

Barb..yay for beta!! :dance:

AFM...patiently waiting for our first u/s.

I have a question for you ladies! What was the most mature follicles you had during your IUI(s)? And what was the outcome?

Im doing this cycle on my own... took 50IU of gonal-F last cycel Cd3-10 and 75 CD11-13 with ovidrel on Cd13.. only had 1 follie.. I dont respond too well to stims... so I upped my dose to 100 IUs Cd3-13 but I'm afraid of having too many follies... I'd like 3 good sized ones...

Barbi! Congrats :) that is wonderful news! I hope your progression goes well :) any updates?

AFM, transfer is tomorrow. Everyone keep your fingers crossed that the PGD shows that I have some quality embryos.

OMG girls I am soo sorry to keep you hanging! I got my results in at 3pm and then I had to go to my first prenatal with my Natropath doctor, back to work and then off again. Just settling in at home w/food on the stove. I have to update my blog soon too.
It came in at 1724 18dpo!! I'll be going back either Saturday or Sunday for another draw & my first u/s will be May 10th, 11th or 12th....seems like we can choose which ever day works best for us. YIPPEE!

I still feel a bit numb and like it's surreal. I can't believe its happening to a point that I feel like I'm reading someone else's words.

I have a question for you ladies! What was the most mature follicles you had during your IUI(s)? And what was the outcome?

Im doing this cycle on my own... took 50IU of gonal-F last cycel Cd3-10 and 75 CD11-13 with ovidrel on Cd13.. only had 1 follie.. I dont respond too well to stims... so I upped my dose to 100 IUs Cd3-13 but I'm afraid of having too many follies... I'd like 3 good sized ones...

I only had one per cycle. One month I was on Clomid I had two follicles.
Are you doing stims for IUI??

OMG girls I am soo sorry to keep you hanging! I got my results in at 3pm and then I had to go to my first prenatal with my Natropath doctor, back to work and then off again. Just settling in at home w/food on the stove. I have to update my blog soon too.
It came in at 1724 18dpo!! I'll be going back either Saturday or Sunday for another draw & my first u/s will be May 10th, 11th or 12th....seems like we can choose which ever day works best for us. YIPPEE!

I still feel a bit numb and like it's surreal. I can't believe its happening to a point that I feel like I'm reading someone else's words.

This is wonderful barb!!! How many do u think made it. I really do feel like u have 2 in there. Eek!! Lol

My friend just found out today on her second IVF (she is a sureget) that she is pregnant too. Such a happy few months and there are a lot of babies coming finally. Everyone has their time!!!

I only had one per cycle. One month I was on Clomid I had two follicles.
Are you doing stims for IUI??

Hi Barb! Congrats one you "cautions" pregnancy news! i didnt see that earlier! That must feel awesome! Hope this is my month!

Yes, Im doing gonal-F... but Im doing it on my own, which Im nervous about... but my doctor is so conservative with the doses... anyways, Im doig 100IUs gonal CD3-13 and ovidrel on day 13.I dont want to have a ton of follies, just like 3..

I know, breaking. It's coming so fast. I am excited, going in this being seriously positive. I am honestly not even feeling one bit stressed which means this break has been a blessing in disguise. I'm so busy at work right now with travel I don't have time to dwell and think. How are you feeling??? When is your first ultrasound?

Barbi amazing amazing amazing. Over the moon for you!!!!! How is your hubby? He must be thrilled!!!!!

Well Manda, I only want there to be 1 sticky bean so...lets just hope its one, OK? :):) It's kinda stressing me out. LOL I'll find out next weekend. Awesome.

Natalie, yes your time's coming soon.When will you start stimming? It's great you have been keeping busy. That's the best way to deal with it you know?

My husband is happy, I know that. We struggled for so long and spent a LOT of money lol....but he's cautiously happy. Like me. So we're not overtly like 'yeah baby!!!!!!'...it's a calm tone. I think once we go to the ultrasound, if we can see things are goin well. If we can see there's only 1, things will be better for both of us. It's just a lot of bundles of nerves right now.

xo

Ok girls... Officially PUPO. Had my transfer this afternoon. And now I wait.. We'll see how long I'll wait before I POAS. :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Breaking when is your ultrasound?

Barbi nice results. Wish you the best.

Congrats on being pupo! How many did you transfer? And what day?

I transferred on 5 day embryo. They transferred the best quality one of the bunch.

Based on my cycle I should start stimming in about 3 weeks, eeek. I am actually totally fine and relaxed, I really believe we will get pregnant with IUI, I just hope it sticks.

you are able to get pregnant, Natalie. So your odds are very high.
you will be put on progesterone this time, right?

They are definitely putting me on progesterone, I just spoke with the doctor. I am home from my sono and everything is normal, my uterus looked good and both of my tubes are open, no blockage from the ectopic. Very happy about that!! The doctor told us if we want to try naturally this cycle we could and then do IUI the next cycle if I don't get pregnant. I am just not sure if I want to continue at all naturally without assistance. Our history has not been very good. I have about a week to decide as Im due to ovulate next week but I am heading to Whistler for work right afterwards and there will be drinking etc. I am thinking it is smarter to wait until the end of the month, what's another few weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"