First IUI - Looking for IUI Buddies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qwerty, congratulations!! I love the name Ethan, I am biased though because that's also my sons name!

Barbi- thanks for your words and support, means a lot. Been so difficult this whole thing. My re had a cancellation this afternoon so we are meeting her at 1:45. Going to discuss all the plans for next cycle!

Good for you! I hope you get all your concerns & questions figured out.
I'm here any time :) xo

I actually really love my doctor, she is so warm and patient. I explained things and she actually knew what had happened and she said she disagreed with the 3 month wait on the methotrexate, she said there are tons and tons of studies that show the medication leaves your system quite quickly and the risk is theoretical. That being said, the 3 month wait is most important to let your tube heal and you were right, one week does not make a difference lol. She also says I have great eggs on both of my ovaries and she thinks the meds might help produce one on the left side. So, in another 2 1/2 weeks, I will start the iui process. In the grand scheme of things, I suppose I was being impatient as we had planned to do this then anyway. TTC does weird things to you, makes you irrational!!

wow QWERTY! Congrats. You know it seems like not long ago that you just got your bfp! Ethan's a great name too :) What is OC?

obstetric cholestasis. so weird - your liver stops filtering out bile and it is correlated with increase in stillborn-ness - although it's all so sketchy. they induce as soon as you hit 37 weeks in my hospital. actually there is a correlation with using progesterone in beginning of pregnancy (like ALL us IVF-ers do!) and developing it. Don't worry now though... I am fine and baby is fine and he likely would have been fine staying full term with increased fetal monitoring in my opinion - but all hospitals have different policies and mine is usually radical action ...

Girls I haven't been on because i've had a crazy schedule at work. I just wanted to share some good news. I am 6dpt5dt today and tested. I've attached the image!!!!! I can't believe it. I am nervous because of my previous situation but hopeful that this time it will turn out different. Hope everyone is well :) Beta is this Saturday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 6
Hello ladies....sorry for being MIA. I've been on a course for work and it's drained every ounce of what energy I have left.

Hope everyone is dong well....I hope to catchup with all of you on Friday. (Vacation day + u/s day) eek!

Girls I haven't been on because i've had a crazy schedule at work. I just wanted to share some good news. I am 6dpt5dt today and tested. I've attached the image!!!!! I can't believe it. I am nervous because of my previous situation but hopeful that this time it will turn out different. Hope everyone is well :) Beta is this Saturday.

Yay!!!!!!!

:happydance:

wow QWERTY! Congrats. You know it seems like not long ago that you just got your bfp! Ethan's a great name too :) What is OC?

Thank you :) Yes Mother's Day is a mixed baggage for me.
I hope everything is just well with little bean. I looked online & we wont be able to see much this u/s....just if there's a yolk & a bean. I'm hoping everything's perfect.

How many weeks will you be barb? There could be a heart beat:)

Yay so happy for you!! Can wait to hear your beta:)

Blond, congrats! That's exciting :) I know what you mean about being cautious...as was I....as I am still. Happens when you've endured any kind of early loss.

QWERTY, did you know early in your pregnancy that it was a risk because you were on Progesterone? That's interesting & good to know.

I am excited but scared Barbi. I just don't want to go through a missed miscarriage again. I am most frightened about the ultrasounds. I told my mom last night after I tested and she said that each pregnancy is different and just because I lost the last one doesn't mean I will lose this one as well. I am trying to stay very positive but like you I am very cautious.

Blond, congrats! That's exciting :) I know what you mean about being cautious...as was I....as I am still. Happens when you've endured any kind of early loss.

QWERTY, did you know early in your pregnancy that it was a risk because you were on Progesterone? That's interesting & good to know.

No I had no idea.just saw it on the ICP website that gives info on cholestasis.

Hi girls. Just got my call. My beta is 245 at 14dpo or 9dpt5dt. Yay! Back for bloodwork on Monday to make sure it doubles.

How is everyone?

Hi girls. Just got my call. My beta is 245 at 14dpo or 9dpt5dt. Yay! Back for bloodwork on Monday to make sure it doubles.

How is everyone?

Yay so happy for you:)

Barb...was you ultrasound today??

Hello Ladies,
I'm due to start IUI fairly soon, DH has another SA this week and as soon as its handed in we've to make an appointment to discuss IUI, which I'm hoping will be the week after. I think I'm in the 2WW now so by the time we get to discuss the next steps I'll probably be at the beginning of my next cycle.
Does that mean I'll likely have to wait until the beginning of my following cycle before I can start the IUI?

Thx pnuts :)

I had my ultrasound in friday. It was amazing ....baby is healthy..with a strong heartbeat. It was so surreal. :)

Breaking, that is so wonderful!! Happy Mothers day to all the mommies and mommies to be and of course, mommies of angel babies. xoxoox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"