First Month on Soy - Anyone with me?

Sugarr it could be implantation bleeding. Think I'm out too. Temp has gone down this morning below coverline. Don't have af cramps so hopefully it's something else. Took a test last night and a second line came up literally as soon as the dye ran over it. Then took an ic strip test this morning and can't see anything :( maybe cycle number two will be it for all of us.

Well my temp went up a little bit but still not believing I've ovulated until it go's up more and ff puts crosshairs x

is anyone trying different days with soy this cycle if not pregnant
im thinking about doing 2-6 instead of 3-7 as this month then i didnt real O any earlier so if you take earlier does it usually help you O earlier

is anyone trying different days with soy this cycle if not pregnant
im thinking about doing 2-6 instead of 3-7 as this month then i didnt real O any earlier so if you take earlier does it usually help you O earlier

As far as I know it's supposed to make you ovulate sooner, but can sometimes delay O. So really everyone is different. Since I take it before I go to bed, i will be doing it from 2-6. I took it from cd 5-9 and it made me O 6 days earlier than I normally do. I'm going to one digital test if AF doesn't show up on Sunday. But I personally think I'm out this cycle. See you next month in the dreaded TWW :dohh:

can you ladies please use soy iso's with caution? i won't go into details but my angel was conceived with soy iso's. she was born sleeping with alot of health issues (these were the reason she passed)
when she passed and i had received the post mortem results i did some research into links between soy iso's and birth defects. there is a link. don't get me wrong there is a larger number of babies born without issues then there are with when using soy iso's but the link is there.

i am just writing this as i don't anyone else to go through what i did knowing that the soy iso's are more than likely the cause of my angel's issues.

from what i found those conceived with soy iso's and then go on to develop defects normally pass very early on ans the tiny itty bitty body can't cope but some babies, like my angel, do grow to be a bit bigger.

i am not shooting down soy iso's as they have helped alot of women conceive happy and healthy little babies, i just want you all to proceed with caution so you don't have to experience what i did.

my advice is if you are healthy and are ovulating on your own naturally then please don't try using soy iso's the help 'speed things up' like i stupidly did. wait for nature to take it's course.

and those who require the extra push, please talk to someone first to make sure it is the right thing to do (i.e a doctor or medical professional).

good luck and i wish you all the best and lots of :dust: to help you on your way. x

nnawww im so sorry to hear that, i was getting concerned when i read about alot who later misscarry to
i often think like hubby says and think things happen for a reason and when my body is ready it will happen on its own like it did the previous 2

thank you maybe ill skip it this cycle and focus on losing weight instead

nnawww im so sorry to hear that, i was getting concerned when i read about alot who later misscarry to
i often think like hubby says and think things happen for a reason and when my body is ready it will happen on its own like it did the previous 2

thank you maybe ill skip it this cycle and focus on losing weight instead

loosing weight is a big thing that helped me. and also taking my mind off my loss by planning my wedding. the month after my wedding i conceived my rainbow, 5 months after my loss.

and to all of you again i am not bashing soy iso's as it can help those who really need the help, i just want you all to proceed with caution so that you can reduce the risks of suffering. If i can help just one person not suffer what i have been through then i will be happy.

good luck x

AF seems to have got me. Had a few spots of blood this am and af cramping has started. That would make this a 25 day cycle. Isn't that a bit short? Considering this would be cd 1 of my new cycle.

its so weird as thats what happened to me to,
i have never spotted before ever and this soy cycle i spotted cd 17 and the day before af arrived
my friend also did it and she i dont think ovulated or may have earlier but her cycle was super short like cut at 25 days or something, i told her to really see to temp as well so she nos

I have 23-25 day cycles, they're fine, as long as you have a lp of 10 days minimum. X

No spotting whatsoever now. I took my temp a bit late so put it into the temp adjuster and it's sprung up again. I don't know what's going on, I'm no professional at this lol. Anyone heard of spotting close to when AF is due and have gotten their bfp?

Going to test again in about 4 hours or so. And if it clearly comes back negative then I'll officially say I'm out this cycle. Let you know the outcome in a bit.

i only had bit on cervix when i checked it the night before, then woke up next day to af

Amazing how we all starting around the same time. BFN after nearly a 3 hour hold x

Aw no hopefully we can start again an catch an egg :)x

Spotting between 10-12dpo can be implantation x

Hi Ladies can I join you. This is my first cycle on soy. Took cd5-9 80,120,120,160,160. currently on cd 27 and no ovu yet.

Hi Mrs A. It's a little more than spotting now. Got lots of pink creamy cm and feeling really "wet". Got bad backache and just feeling all PMS symptoms. I can't guarantee anything until I have a full flow start but I personally think I'm out. Not going to symptom spot so much this cycle otherwise I just get disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->