First Month on Soy - Anyone with me?

i wish i could have BFP lmao, my cramping has gone but i think af will show tomorrow,

not sure if im 11dpo or 9, as when i change to fam mode it puts my O day to cd 25

Take out your fertile cm and let ff decide using only temps, then you'll know for sure when you ovulated x

count down to pregnancy charting lso out my O as cd 25 when i put in the temps, im so confused lmao, so im either 9dpo or 11dpo,
either way guess tomorrow will tell more

Take out your fertile cm and let ff decide using only temps, then you'll know for sure when you ovulated x

i did that and it also then made my O day as cd 25, so the opk has made it say cd 23, weird lol

i did that and it also then made my O day as cd 25, so the opk has made it say cd 23, weird lol

Are you on advanced? Cause if you had an opk it's more likely to o 2days after than the day you go it. I'm confused.

I'd say you defo o'd on cd25.

yea i left it on Advanced again and now its back to say O was cd 23, I always thought my o day was the day of pos OPK, i have only ever used opsk 3 times in a year and have always followed along with how ever ff charts it,

id i od on cd 25 that would make me 9dpo today, not 11dpo (if i get af it will be a short luteal phase this time) but if i leave it how it is now which is at cd 23, that means im 11dpo and af wll arrive tomorrow sometime and with the temp drops now makes sense with it being cd 23 if my af arrives,
sorry confusing you all like i am myself lol

What's the open circle on cd 21?

i woke at 5.30am instead of 6am

the open circles are cause i woke earlier, this morning i woke at 5.20 took it then also

usually 30mins earlier

this chart i have attached, (is a bbt chart adjusted chart from the early morning temps) you no how you can go to the bbt chart adjuster and it tells you what it should be for that time and re adjusts

this is the chart with re adjusted temps using bbt adjuster

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d5059/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

i removed my sig one for you so you can see this one also

The adjusted one looks far more likely to me, the coverline is also at a decent level, the other coverline is quite low. Xx

Congrats on you bfp! Happy 9 months ahead! X x

1-2 days and I reckon you'll have a :bfp: after that lovely dip. Xx fx

Eeek I'm really hoping so. Getting faint somethings on ic tests, but they are squinters so accepting them as bfns.... for now:happydance:

Do you think it's possible to get evaps after only two minutes? Will post some pics tonight.

i guess tomorrow temps might help. thanks fr your help

I've had af like cramps for two days and there's no way I would be starting anytime soon. Besides I only get af cramps on the day of it starting. so those cramps you're experiencing could be the eggy doing it's thing and everything getting comfortable. You ARE still in the game until the witch shows her face. I have everything crossed for you, toes and fingers :dance: :hugs:

Evaps don't happen within the allotted time frame xx

temps gone up a smidgen, guess i gotta wait it out, the ones that think im 10dpo reckon af due fri, so will have to keep waiting it out

and yes i usually dont get tummy cramps for af usually only the day it arrives then goes away

I had cramps ans felt heavy like af was coming bfn on 8-10 dpo then missed aff by 3 days thinking she was just a whacked cycle again so at 16dpo i woke from a dream i went to an ultrasound b seen tripplets in my belly and strangly my family believes in the kokabarra myth which has proved to be correct with my sister in law and now me i head them sing went to shops got tests and bam i got a bfp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->