First response

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by littlelady, Oct 23, 2008.

1. littlelady

littlelady Well-Known Member

Just letting you ladies know who are testing soon that boots are doing buy one get one free one first response pregnancy tests good luck to you all hope you all get that big BFP x

2. lammy456

lammy456 pregnant omg possibly 2

im going there in the am lol i want to test tomoz and mon if no bfp tomoz x

3. littlelady

littlelady Well-Known Member

awww good luck with it hun cant wait to hear how you get on good luck for that bfp x

4. lammy456

lammy456 pregnant omg possibly 2

thanks xx

5. CarrieB

CarrieB Me, DH and little bean

I've just been into Boots and it's all First Response products on BOGOF, including ovulation tests. I didn't bother with the pg tests as you get one free with each ov test anyway, but I bought two of the ovulation tests. Be warned though, it's the cheapest item that's free so if you're picking up ov tests and pg tests you'll get the pg tests, which are cheaper, for free. Best way if you can is to go in with your OH or a friend. One of you can then buy the ov tests, the other can buy the pg tests. Works out best value for money cos that way you get a free ov test (£20) and a free pg test (approx £9.00). Yes I am very tight but ov tests are expensive!!!!