• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First scan

hurray :) yeah il be 12.5 weeks for my 12 week scan :) ha ha
so long as u are between 12 weeks and 14 weeks its acurrate dating scan xxxx

That is a cute pic Libbysmum. You might think I'm strange but it reminds me of a bunny! Lol. Xx

So it doesn't sound like I'm alone Lilesmom. I'm glad the drink helped. Xx I have to go to the doctors today anyway so I might just mention it as I have to wait 4wks (19th Dec) before I see my OB again. (That sucks - but at least hopefully I'll find out the sex then. A great Chrissie pressie so long as bubba is in the right position). Xx

hey ladies!
Hope you are all well..Libbysmum what a cute scan pic! and Bubsta glad your scan went well how cute that they gave ur daughter a picture for show and tell awww!
I'm the same with going light headed at times its horrible when it comes out of nowhere!
My scan went fine alls ok measuring bang on for dates so due date not changed from 29th may :) soo relieved I was such a state before I went in my OH had to drag me in!
Good luck tomorrow lilesmom you will be fine :) x x x

thanks kerriee glad alls well for u chick xxxxxxxxxx

Yay! So glad things went well for your scan Kerrie! Yay! Now that you've had this scan and are at 13wks, do u think you'll start to relax more now? My doc checked my iron levels and they were fine and she doesn't think it was blood sugar (because I'd previously had sugar) so it was probably blood pressure. My blood pressure was fine when she checked it on the day. She said to make sure to eat regularly, stay hydrated and don't get too hot. Maybe those tips might help you gals too. Xx

Yay Lilesmom, your scan tomorrow? (I think I might be a day ahead here in Australia) it's Thursday night here) best of luck sweets. Yay! You get to see your lil bubba again! Then you might also feel more relaxed too? (It has worked for me so far... The magic 12wk mark has helped)... Mind you, I'm sure I will still feel nervous before my next scan in 4wks. Xxx

Good old Brisvegas hey! Lol, I'm in Tassy. Xx

How did your scan go Lilesmom? Xx

How is everyone? Xx

hi guys, xx

scanwe nt very well bubsta, thanks :)
all good baby has grown loads :) all is good , hurray :)
how u keeping?
how is everyone xxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies not popped in here for a while I've just noticed! How's everyone?! I've got my 16 week appointment next week sometime, so hoping to listen to heartbeat :)

erinsmummy ur pic is lovely :) looks very lke my baby ha ha xxxxxxxx

heyy ladies sorry not been on for a while..yes bubsta the 12 week scan has made me feel alot more relaxed plus having my energy back feels AMAZING I feel so good now! Obvs I still worry but the weeks are going faster now I'm officially in 2nd tri yayyy!
Lilesmom glad your scan went well amazing when baby looks like a baby isnt it!
Erinsmummy have u had your 16 weeks appt? Did u hear hb? I have my 16 week on 17th dec (although will be almost 17 wks) :)

How is everyone lately? Any more scans/appts coming up soon? x x

another 2 months nearly til i go back to hosp :) seems so long but after the scan went well im glad i dont have to go near um for a while :) xx

hurray for more energy kerrie, :) im gettin there , my sickness has receded big time, :) yey. i feel good when i get up now in morn :) i still sleep about 12 hrs a nt though :blush: xx

aww ! My next scan isnt till 9th jan at least xmas takes our minds off it abit think how the weeks will fly by! we'll be half way by then! Glad your sickness has subsided great isnt it! haha I still sleep for around 12 hours a night too but don't find it half as difficult getting up in a morning now :D im starting to feel safe to think this is actually happening now had a sneaky look through a mothercare catalogue I picked up weeks ago and chucked in a drawer lol! x x

hoping to go see a doctor this morning about the spotting. Maybe they will do nothing but maybe they will get me another scan?

kerrie im gettin excited now too and starting to feel its safe to start making plans, :)
u r right it will fly with xmas and new yrs in middle :) xx

libbysmum defo try and get another scan for ur own peace of mind, hoping all is land its not necessary but it would be nice for u to know this xxxxxxxxxx

kerrie im gettin excited now too and starting to feel its safe to start making plans, :)

libbysmum defo try and get another scan for ur own peace of mind, hoping all is land its not necessary but it would be nice for u to know this xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks I will ask but the medical centre where I go seem a bit hesitant about giving the ultrasound forms out so I am assuming they will just do the hcg level tests which means I will have to wait at least 48hrs to get any results at all which really sucks! But maybe they will be feeling compassionate and give me a form so I can get a scan. Who knows...then the challenge of if I can be squeezed in for an appointment as most places are full.:cry:

Hiya! It's been a while. X yay for those that are starting to accept that this is really going to happen! Seems a little surreal at times doesn't it. I'm so glad that the MS is subsiding and the energy returning for some. I'm a bit jealous to be honest... I've had this head cold for a week now and I'm just exhausted. I'm off to the doctors today to try and get a couple of days off work to just try and rest.

Good luck at the Dr's Libbysmum, we all appreciate that security of seeing our bubba safe and sound. Xx

I have my 16wk (16w +2) on 19th Dec. hoping to find out gender. I'm sorry if we've already covered this (I might be getting threads mixed up because I don't think we have)... Who is finding out? It's not long now for us. Does anyone have a preference? Xx

Libby'smum hope u manage to get a scan, they should scan u really. Although when I had spotting in my 1st pregnancy (which turned out fine btw) they made me wait 10 days for a scan and wouldn't do bloods!

I will b finding out the sex at the 20 week scan on the 31st of dec x

Thanks I will ask but the medical centre where I go seem a bit hesitant about giving the ultrasound forms out so I am assuming they will just do the hcg level tests which means I will have to wait at least 48hrs to get any results at all which really sucks! But maybe they will be feeling compassionate and give me a form so I can get a scan. Who knows...then the challenge of if I can be squeezed in for an appointment as most places are full.:cry:

be a little pushy but nice, most places will give u one if ur insistent enough, dont take no for an answer. xxx ham it up as much as u can, tll them u r very worried and u think worry is bad for u and u need a scan. xxxx
fx u meet someone nice who will help u xxxxxxxxxxx
fx all is wel anyway hon but it is noce to have reassurance when we r worried xxxxxxx :hugs: xxxxxxx

bubsta hi hon, :)
i will be finding out too but my next hosp app is jan 24th boo hiss :)
i must look up private scan and see when they would be able to tell :)
actually when i went to get scanned it was my friend from school doin the scan,
maybe i could get her to find out if its boy r girl for me :)
she is really lovely so she might :)
did i tell ye what i did the day of my 12 week scan.
i took the letter for liles 12 week scan ( my last baby i mc) by accident and thought the hosp had got my times mixed up :) they were nice though and got me scanned pretty much straight away. i was so embarrassed when i eralised what i had done, espeacially since i was thinking they were idiots and couldnt even get an app right :) ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->