• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First scan

aww glad you're feeling ok..my sickness coes and goes every few days now..but keeping in mind what my midwife said on monday about the placenta starting to take over so thats why its easing off slowly. I deffo feel very pregnant today so its a good day :)

I just keep finding myself running to the door when I hear the postman..can't wait for my letter for 12 wk scan! So impatient lol! Have u got any scans or appointments soon?

Bubsta how did ur scan go today? x x

i spoke too soon,, had a bad day today sicky wise. food was my enemy , i didnt eat much till 9 tonight and then i had scrambled eggs, woohooo :) also had waffles a bit after so i feel more human now again :)
my scan isnt till nov 22nd , tomor fortnight, it is starting to feel ages away now again. :) hope it flys in :)
hope ur letter comes soon, :) well its gotta come soon really hasnt it :)
nearly 2nd tri for u :)

Hi Ladies, Oh Kerrie, I couldn't agree with you more. Had a little melt down a few days ago. Went to work and lasted an hour before I came home. I was just so sad and glum in tears. After Mizzie's and ErinsMummy advice, I decided I needed to take a few days off. DH has been saying for ages that I need to not spend so much time here and I think he was right. So I've been a quiet Ninja... Just reading my two regular threads and not looking at anything else. I feel a lot better already just doing that... Having said that though, it probably helps that I had my scan yesterday. Everything going well. HB about 160 measuring 4 days ahead. Kinda put my mind at ease and I wasn't going to read any threads that would undo that.

I'm glad that you got the same MW Kerrie and that she put your mind at ease. Xx
I can understand you being upset with DH Erinsmummy. He should have discussed it with you first. I hope everything goes really well for you.

I hope those that have the dreaded MS start to feel better soon, and those that are starting to feel better stay that way. My MS has pretty much gone. I've just been getting headaches a lot more lately and still lack of sleep, but I can cope with that.
Just wanted to say you girls rock and thanks for all your support. This is a great thread. Xx

i was just thinking when i saw this thread on my list that it is one of my fave :)
bubsta hope the rest does u soooo much good chick xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies - ive been taking a little break too - and im trying to stick to my known and liked threads - like Bubsta I dont need the other stuff so am staying away

MS coming and going - a well day yesterday but Wednesday evening was horrible - a bad night's sleep makes it so much worse im finding

Flu jab later - ouch!

Mizze xx

You need a break from the dreaded MS Mizzie. You're still wearing the sea sick band? Good luck with the jab Hun. Xx

Got my early scan booked for the 16th...so nervous and excited all at once...Hcg was pretty good for 6wks 23400 and then at 6wks 3 days was up to 37000!

Hi Libbysmum. Yay! Not long now til you see your little bubba on the screen! It is such a nerve wracking time, but it will go just perfectly! Make sure you update. Xx

Afternoon ladies, NHS scan date came in - 23rd Nov - so that means I have the nuchal scan next Saturday and the NHS dating scan the Friday after
Currently happy about the scans - will no doubt be freaking slightly by Friday night!

Ms coming in waves - yesterday wasnt too bad - this morning I was back retching over the sink but feel fine atm! Long may it last today. :winkwink:

Mizze x

hurray for good patch mizze, xx long may it last indeed :)
im havin less sicky day today too, i actually feel hunger at times , its great :)

libbysmum , welcome and hope scan goes great for u xxx

hey bubsta xxx

Girls im bleeding. Very little but it is red. This is, down the damn month, exactly what happened with pregnancy and mc no2. NHS cant scan me till Wednesday so Ive a private scan at a hospital 50 miles away at 9pm tonight.

Will let you all know xxx

:cry:

It may not be the baby...will be thinking of you...it is so frightening when there is bleeding! I had bleeding with my first at 27wks and it was okay...it was caused by a polyp by my cervix and nothing worth worrying about. With my 2nd I bled at 11wks ended with a MC but I hope for your sake it isn't the start of one. With this one I have had some spotting but pinkish not red and the doc just ordered blood tests and I have the scan Friday but the spotting stopped for now...thank GOD.

Girls im bleeding. Very little but it is red. This is, down the damn month, exactly what happened with pregnancy and mc no2. NHS cant scan me till Wednesday so Ive a private scan at a hospital 50 miles away at 9pm tonight.

Will let you all know xxx

:cry:

mize i know u heard it al before and u will still worry, but this doesnt have to mean the worst and im keeping my fx for u thats its not xxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs:

my sil had bleeding every day with her second child and that little girl is now 15 months and super cute xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Mizzie, my heart went in my throat when I read your post. I am so glad you booked a private scan. Hopefully it's a good sign that its only a little bit. I'll be thinking of you Hun and have everything crossed. Please let us know what is happening when you can, we'll all be thinking about you. Much love. Xxxx

I am afraid my lovlies that im out - scan showed baby at 7wks and no heartbeat - another missed miscarriage im afraid

I wish you all the best in the world and healthy babies at the end of easy pregnancies

Much love

Mizze xx

Oh no Mizzie. :nope: I'm so so sorry Honey. :cry: That is just so unfair. I wish there was something I can do to take the pain away. My heart hurts for you and your hubby. Be kind to yourself and allow yourself time to grieve. Massive hugs honey and know that we are still all here for you. :hugs: :hugs: Much love. Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mizzee I am so sorry for what I have just read. Like Bubsta said be kind to yourself we are all here for you whenever you need to talk. I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: take care hunni x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->