• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First scan

:( I'm really sad to read this, I'm so sorry mizze, its so unfair, by Heart is actually aching for u, please look after yourself xxxxxxxxxx

Mizze - so sorry to read that sweetie. X

Hope the pain gets easier for you soon, I know how awful it feels. Xxxxx

I am so sorry to read this! How traumatic- similar thing happened with our 2nd pregnancy back in August and I found I got a lot of support though forums like this as well as friends who had also had a mc. It is so hard emotionally and physically. I hope that you are doing okay and not too depressed :( A friend of mine had 5 mc then had a healthy baby boy 8mths ago :) There is light at the end of the tunnel. xo

There is defiantly light at the end of the tunnel! I have a friend who had 3 mc, one being quite late at 18 weeks, she then had 2 healthy baby boys. So many ladies on here will b able to support u so let them, take it easy.

mizze so so sorry sweetie love and hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx

update...got back from taking LO to her swimming lesson and went to change and go to the bathroom and there was blood when I wiped...just brownish and not much but enough to freak me out again...this has been going on and off since I got pregnant and I don't know why. I hope at the scan on friday they find a healthy little baby and can identify where the bleeding is coming from.

Im so sorry, Mizze. Im thinking and praying for you. :hugs:

libbysmum- Keep us posted! I am praying its nothing and that your baby is growing with the strongest HB!!! :hugs:

My scan is a week from today and Im absolutely terrified. Im ready to just get it over with. I know that sounds horrible. I really want this time to be DIFFERENT and HAPPY!!!!

libbysmum fx for u sweetie, i know u know but this happens lots of people and all is fine fx for u xxxxx
my sil had bleeding nearly everyday with one of her kids and she is 15 months now xxxxx
same sil also had 3 mc and has 3 kids so mizze u know that things can be ok next time , whenever u feel ready to think about it xxxxxxxxxxxxx
great big hugs mizze xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

shasua i know the feeling hon, i was soooo nervous before my first scan, but all went well .scans can be happy too ive learned :) praying ur is xxxxxxxxxxxxx
ive my next scan tomor week and cos it will hav been nearly 4 weeks since my last scna , im gettin nervouos again xxx :)

Mizze I hope you are well and looking after yourself xxxx

Well my letter finally arrived today..scan is on tuesday and I am freaking out again! By dates I will be 13 weeks but at early scan was measuring a week behind so unless bubs has caught up then I'll either be 12 or 13 wks..fingers crossed now the countdown begins!

How are we all feeling today? x

u first kerrie and then me thurs, im gettin nervy again too. arrggh xx
fx for us both xxx wanna swap days? tues sounds better than thurs ha ha xx

haha I actually would right about now! Having one of those days today I'm thinking ignorance is bliss lol! I'm sure we will both be fine and can deffo relax alot more after these scans!
How have you been..my ms has finally eased off but been replaced with stabbing/stretching pains starting to get some energy back aswell got more housework done yesterday than I have in the last 3 months haha!

Counting down for tuesday n thurday eeekk!! xx

yup def , i have built it up in my head as like deciding day :) have already seen hb twice so no reason things cant be ok :) xx
yeah my ms has changed, i had 2 days of being hungry all day and thought it was gone, yest and today food is my enemy again :) , i ate this eve alright ad feel better for it.
my tummy been really mild crampy and stretchy too, least its normal if u r too :)
apparently its our bub lifting out of our pubic area r something according to dr google :)
yeah i woke up at 5.30 this morn wide awake like i had 10 hrs sleep instead of 5 :)
its gonna make my days so long if thats the new norm :)
roll on tues and thurs :) xx

wow your days will be long if it stays that way lol! Glad you're feeling better and able to eat again :) yep..seeing the heartbeat is deffo a good sign! My midwife said once the pregnancy is classed as viable the chances of anything going wrong are tiny so thinking positive.. roll on scan day! 2nd tri is getting sooo close now! :D then the next thing to look forward to is finding out what sex it is! Do you plan on finding out what your having? Or have any idea what you think you're having? I've somehow convinced myself I'm having a girl even made a bet with my bro haha xx

Got my scan today!!!! Hooray!!! It seems like an eternity coming and I still have to wait all day til 3.30pm! Will someone tell me when exactly did you stop waking in the night to pee? I haven't woken in the night for the past couple of days and am hoping it is normal and that there is nothing wrong???

oooh thats great hun good luck! Personally I don't wake up until around 6.30 when I feel like if if I dont go I'm gonna burst lol! Soo glad it doesn't wake me in the night..yet! :)

Let us know how your scan goes! x

kerrie im convinced im having a boy and yup im def gonna find out :) xx

libbysmum i think every1 is diff, i only started peein way more for last 2 weeks, last time i was preg it started really early for me. so id say it differs xxxx sorry i dont have proper answer, xx

Hi ladies, How did your scan go Libbysmum? Good luck Kerrie and Lilesmom for Tuesday and Thursday. Your nearly there! :hugs: :hugs:
We had our 12wk scan yesterday. DD was with us so TG everything was perfect. :cloud9: They did the neck measurement for DS and looks fine (1.7mm) - blood tests take about a week as they have to send them to another state, but the scan looks fine. The OB gave DD a scan pic which 'K' was excited about because she got to take her 'X-ray vision' to Care for show and tell, lol.

Almost fainted today at work, so that wasn't fun was sitting at my desk and all of a sudden got all hot and cold and sweaty felt sick and thought I was going to pass out. I had a chocolate about 20mins earlier, :blush: so I'm not sure whether that had anything to do with it or if maybe it was low blood pressure. I ended up lying on the floor with my legs up :blush: which fixed me. Has anyone else experienced this? I do generally have blood pressure on the lower side.

Xxx

thats great bubsta scan went well xxxxxxxxxxx woohoo. xxxx
i was clenaing my house today and my head went really light and i was seeing yellow a little , i sat down and had a capri-sun (sugary drink ) and i felt better . i too ahve low blood pressure a bit , not very low but just low side of normal with sometimes a dip :) thats my norm anyway so its prob a bit worse in pregnancy.
i have heard of people who faint often ish while preg and its not considered that abnormal but check with ur doc if u think its bad xxxxxxxxxxxx

kerrie how did u get on today? xxxx
yeah libysmum hoep ur ok, i havent been on this thread in a little bit cos it was quiet xx

Scan went great...was so relieved to see the peanut. Heart beat at 146bpm which is good for the age. Was so relieved too to find out it is just the one baby cause with my HCG levels being so high I was scared we may have multiples! Booked my 12wk scan for Dec 28. I will actually be 13 wks by then but apparently that is still ok.

Attachments

• scan 16 nov 2012.jpg
    scan 16 nov 2012.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116