First scan

Hi girls! How are we all travelling? I have my next scan tomorrow. I'll be 16w2d. OB said should be able to tell us what we are having. I soo hope bubba co-operates! Still doesn't seem real. I keep thinking that bubs will hide 'it' away and not show and make us wait another 4wks. Still always get slightly down before a scan...
I think finding out will make this seem so much more real. I want to get to know this little person better and for me that means knowing the gender. We pretty much had a boys name picked out from the very beginning but haven't decided on a girl. Will be good to know whether I have to think of one and what colour for the nursery and blah blah blah. So wish me luck tomorrow girls. Xxx

Good luck at ur scan, im sure you won't need it and baby will do his or her thing :) your So lucky to find out the sex, I've got 2 weeks left till I might know! Make sure u let us know when u find out!!

Thanks ErinsMummy. The two weeks for you will go quick... (Maybe not the last couple of days before the scan though lol). I don't know about anyone else but I feel like the last month has gone soo much quicker than the first month. I'm not sure if that is just because we are further along and the nerves have settled more, or if its because of Christmas or both. It really won't be that long before our babes are in our arms. Wow, exciting and daunting all at the same time. Xx

good luck hope bub cooperates and faces the camera :) xxxxx
i thought they couldnt tell till 18 weeks, tempted for private one to check :) x

Do it Lilesmom! Yep... Bubba co-operated. We are having a son! Wow... That feels so strange writing that! So much for using all of DD's stuff, lol. Sounds like a good excuse to go shopping! (Don't know if my credit card will agree lol). Xx

congrats on a healthy baby boy! Yes, go shop...do you have 2nd hand shops where you live? I found gumtree.com.au is good for baby stuff that isn't too expensive. Ebay I find is too over priced.

Gumtree is good. I've sold stuff through them before. Luckily we still have all the big ticket items (such as cot, pram, change table) that we can use, so it's more just clothes and nursery accents we need. Hopefully we'll be fine with those. The beauty of finding out now means we can budget for these things. We couldn't help ourselves today. On the way home we called into a baby shop and bought a really cute tummy time/activity mat. Far more suitable for a boy than what we had. Bit of a splurge but hey, we wanted to celebrate! Might be good timing too with the after Christmas sales to get some boy bedding etc. xxx

Aww nice...we got a baby play mat from my grandmother before she passed away for my DD. It is pink and has butterflies on it. If we have a boy I guess I can just let him play on it too as I don't think it will matter- If DH has objections he can buy another one lol. I really am looking forward to getting a new baby carrier. I have one already but it is really only for infants. I have now gotten wiser with this baby business and realize that I need one that will last me longer than a few months without causing back or shoulder pains. I am hoping to get either the Manduca or the boba carrier...if I can't get them I guess the Ergo will have to do.

hurray for scan and hurray for boy, ur perfect family, one of each :) xxxxxxxxxxx
hi and hugs to all xxxxxxx

Congratulations! Boys are so much fun. Glad that things have gone well for you. :)

Thank you so much! We feel very blessed. Xx
Went shopping today and brought quite a few baby boys clothes (gotta love sales!). I've had such a good day and am super excited about my son. Xxx

Well it's 6am Christmas morning. I gave up after trying to sleep for over the last hour without success. My nose is dripping like a tap, but am still happy. It's Christmas! I wanted to wish you all a very happy and safe Christmas Day and break. I hope you are all happy and well. Xxx

Yay fr a boy :) congrats :)

It's 7:30pm on x mas eve here so just put lo to bed! Merry x mas everyone! X

Hey guys just been catching up not been on here for weeks!
wow Bubsta congrats on a baby boy thats lovely news!
Hope you are all well and have a very happy christmas and all the best for 2013! Will be a good year for us all when babies are here :)
When is everyone else finding out genders? Is anyone not finding out?
Counting down till 9th Jan if bub cooperates I will find out pink or blue yayyy! :)
Much love to you all x x

every1 gets to find out before me, my next scan is 24th jan :)
happy xmas guys xxxx

I have my NT scan in 2 days! I can hardly wait to see the little peanut again...hope he or she is doing well in there. My biggest fear is going and them saying no heartbeat or that there is something wrong with it...:( After I am sure I will be a lot more relaxed. Thankfully my mum is going to come babysit our DD so we wont have her worming about the waiting room etc.
Waiting to go see DR this morning as last night had swollen glands and now woke up with a bad sore throat.

hope u feel better soon sweetie, xxx
bring on the scan , the waiting it the worst xxxx cant wait for ur good news xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->