First scan

One more day Libbysmum and you get to see your LO again! Yay! I'm sure you have nothing to worry about Hun and LO is swimming around in there happy as can be. Xx it will be so nice to see bubba again. Xx

How exciting ErinsMummy! You get to find out in just a couple of days whether you are having a son or daughter! How cool! Xxx

Less than a month for you Lilesmom. Crossing fingers that it goes really quick! It will be here before you know it. Xxx

Thank you ladies! I am still feeling a bit like death warmed up. I went to doctors yesterday but it was closed with a padlock on the door...will try again this morning.
DH asked about time off to go with me to the scan tomorrow and his boss said NO! My DH was flabbagasted as he has been going in early, staying back late, doing extra shifts for them and then when he asks a small favour they say no! Such meanies!

libbysmum thats awful they wont let him go, darn it if he had known he should have just called in sick, they r meanies xxxxxx
best o luck tomor, xx bad time to be sick with docs shut xxxxxxxx

bubsta hi hon xxxxxxxxx
hope u had lovely xmas :)

:cloud9:The baby looks good and pretty low risk of down-syndrome. Yay!:happydance:

Attachments

• 13 week scan.jpg
    13 week scan.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2
Yay Libbysmum! Such sweet relief to see your LO again isn't it. I bet bubba has grown heaps since you last had a scan. Very exciting. Xxx

That's great Libbysmum, nice pice :) did u get a date for ur 20 week 1? My cousin had her 12 week scan yest, and my best friend has hers tomorrow! Seems like every1 I know is pregnant!

Not long now till my 20 week scan, I have another friend who is pregnant, she's 19 weeks and just had her 20 week scan, So unfair I hav to wait till I'm 21 weeks! Argh!

Hi Erins, No I have to go to Dr appointment Monday morning. She will probably give me the forms then. I still haven't had any note from the hospital admitting me...lazy bums.
I will have to call them!

Argh they r useless where i am, the midwives r suppose to do everything, arrange appointments, scans ect, never do, I'm always calling them lol. They don't really bother with u here either much if it's not ur first baby. I've seen my midwife once!! And I'm nearly 21 weeks! She says "oh uve already done it so no need to go over the same stuff" trouble is it was over 3 years ago and I don't remember lol

libbysmum thats fab xxxxxxxxx hurray xxxxxxxx

erinsmummy il be 21.5 weeks, closer to 22 weeks, boo hiss,
damn u xmas for putting out all the scans :)

hi to all :)

Yeah, I don't remember much and I was only preg 17mths ago...by 3 years I doubt I would have retained anything significant. Heck if we remembered everything we probably would have been smart enough not to get pregnant again! LOL

Woohoo ErinsMummy! Congrats Hun! How exciting! A gorgeous lil man! Xxxx

Happy New Year everyone. Xxxxx

congrats erinsmummy, xxxxx woohoo :) xxxxxxxx

happy new yrs guys x

happy new years! We got up early with DD...yawn! Congrats Erin!

I went for my first ultrasound on Dec 21! I thought I was 11 weeks 2 days but the tech said the baby was measuring 11 weeks 5 days...it surprises me how a couple days could make such a noticeable difference in the measurements. The baby was moving a lot and the heart beat was 158. It was such a relief for me to get the scan, just to make sure the baby was healthy. Next ultrasound is scheduled for 18 weeks in Feb! I'm hoping to find out the sex...anyone know the earliest you can find out? I've always heard 20 weeks, but I wonder if they can tell me at 18.

Yay for the scan theroselegacy! It's such a relief isn't it! Making you wait til feb for another scan is mean! You should definitely be able to find out sex at 18wks. I found out at 16wks 2days. I hope the next few weeks goes really quickly for you. Xx

Thanks ladies :)

Yes at 18 weeks u can see gender, you can from 16 weeks but then it's all down to the baby not having its legs shut lol.

Make sure u tell the sonographer as soon as u go in that ud like to know the sex so they know. I have friends that have gone in, let the sonographer finish checking baby and then say they want to know and Then the sonographer only has one chance to look and if at that moment baby has legs crossed u wont know! They are all different though that's just what happens where I am :)

I went for my first ultrasound on Dec 21! I thought I was 11 weeks 2 days but the tech said the baby was measuring 11 weeks 5 days...it surprises me how a couple days could make such a noticeable difference in the measurements. The baby was moving a lot and the heart beat was 158. It was such a relief for me to get the scan, just to make sure the baby was healthy. Next ultrasound is scheduled for 18 weeks in Feb! I'm hoping to find out the sex...anyone know the earliest you can find out? I've always heard 20 weeks, but I wonder if they can tell me at 18.

Some women in the other forum I am in already know theyre having boys...they are only 14wks along but apparently there is a blood test that can tell the dna? Not exactly sure what it was but also you could see what looked like boy parts on one of the NT scans. Accurately I think they wait til around 16-20 weeks to identify gender because sometimes girl parts are swollen up and look like boy parts if you know what I mean. After about 25 weeks the baby is so big it often blocks the view.:thumbup:

Happy new year ladies! Erinsmummy congrats on baby boy woohoo..lilesmom not long now bet you're counting down the days!
Hope you are all well and pregnancies are going smooth as can be..I bought a doppler the other day (only cheap one from ebay) as Oh missed 16 week appt where I heard the hb..well when we tried it I could only find my own hb so put it down to the doppler being cheap basically and tried not to let it worry me. Well I had a quick final attempt today and found it woohoo :) cant wait to show Oh when he gets back (providing I find it again) lol

I find out gender on wednesday (fingers crossed!!) 5 more sleeps to go waheyy xx

Hey Kerrie, I'm glad you found LO HB! How exciting! Rock on Wednesday! I can't wait for the update! Xxx

I'm going through the.... 'I think that was the baby moving' stage (only if im sitting still) I hope it will just hurry up and make some definite movements soon.

Well it stinking hot here at the moment. I don't cope well with the heat at the best of times, so this heat (39degrees celcius) sucks. Worst fire conditions in 5 years so makes me a bit nervous. Guess I'm a bit grumpy this morning, lol. The power went off last night for about 4 hours in this heat so I didn't get to bed til really late. I was supposed to work from home today but my laptop isn't working properly after an 'upgrade' and the schmuck that might have been able to help me didn't call me back.... So alas, in to work I go. Any who, rant over, lol.

I hope you all have a GREAT day. Xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->