First scan

:dohh:DD slept in our bed last night and her foot was on my stomach...I kept feeling the baby try and move her foot...like get off me you big lump! So I moved m DD's foot and it settled down. So hard to sleep lately. Not sure if it is insomnia or just from the heat or from being sick.

kerrie, super close to finding out woohoo :)
hope our bubs arent shy :)

bubsta soz ur comp was funky :) xxx

libbysmum im not sleepng great either, i wake up lots of times and dream weird dreams :)

Hi Libbysmum, that's so cute your bubba was letting u know that DD needed to move. Xxx
Thanks Lilesmom, went to work and was able to figure out the problem so got to work from home this arvo. Xxx

Well I'm feeling really upset (tears) tonight. I was worried about the heat and fires (tuns out we had the hottest day on record in our state today - nearly 42 degrees). There are a hell of a Lot of fires (not near me TG) that are totally out of control. Reports so far is about 80 buildings/homes lost - and that is so far. Possibly loss of life. I just feel heartbroken. It is still so hot and the poor fire fighters are stretched to capacity trying to stop them and are not succeeding yet. I'm sorry for the downer. I just needed to get it off my chest. I'm sure being pregnant is just making me even more emotional about it. Xxx

Aww thats terrible hun fires are so tragic the devestation they cause :( hormones deffinatley make things 10x more emotional!
How is everyone today? xx

bubsta that is awfull , xxxxxx hope it cools down or ye get some rain soon xxx
i lived in Oz for nearly a yr and i remember how bad it can get xxx
i mainly stayed in sydney but i did traffic control so i would often be out in the middle of nowhere , i saw a forest fire once, they r scary .
hormones do exagerate thigns alright though, the other nt i couldnt stop crying cos i got all bogged down in worrying about finances, they will honestly be ok but i cried for ages freaking out over being out of work :) im ok again.
i was in hosp today for physio and i got a scan, :) all good :)
, i was so hyper all day after it
alls good thank god . i have a friend who works in scan place but when i went in today ,
my friend was on a days hols!!!!
but the woman i asked was she in , took pity on me,
i told her what happened at xmas , with possibly losing some mucus plug,
she said il have a word but i cant guarantee they will see u,
she came back and they could see me, (they must have had someone cancel or something) i was so happy.
it was so nice of them , delighted
scan person said she couldnt see properly yet if boy or girl ,
but im kinda glad cos i think its better if Oh and me find out together next scan,
only 3 weeks left now hoping we can find out that day
i or rather my mom bought bubs baby changer/bath. i was so happy goin in to get it,
id say people in shop thought i was a bit crazy i was so excited buying it ha ha
i went for my physio too, she was the nicest woman. we had a class first on dos and donts and then one on one physio.
she mangled me for a little bit but i know il feel benefit for next while
i have to wear tuby support bandage for the next month and then go back in a month to see how im gettin on. she said they will give me brace in a months time .
but its all good, they r helping me so il be grand

Thanks gals. Xxx
Sounds like you might have some idea Lilesmom what Oz can be like when it's hot (and Tassy has a really dry heat). The fires are still burning. Over 100 properties lost now. Really sad. The weather conditions are a bit better today though, so that is a relief. The weather is supposed to get warm again in the next couple of days so I'm hoping the fires can get more under control before then. Xx
Yay for another scan Lilesmom! I'm so glad they could fit you in. It's good that you and OH will be together to find out the gender. I think it's such a lovely thing to find out together. Xxx. The support bandage and brace is for your back? Would love you to let me know how you go with that and if it helps. I'm glad the physio has helped. Yay for baby presents from Mom. I can understand you being excited! It's always special to have something there ready for your bubba. Xxx

How is everyone? What else is happening girls? Xxx

My sis is just north of Melbourne and said everyone in the town was worrying about fires. She was planning to drive her and the kids into Melbourne (about an hour and a half drive) to do some shopping today so hopefully they will be safe.
DD had a restless night. I spent ages trying to get her back to sleep DH got annoyed with her kicking and poking him so went to sleep in the spare room.
We have our rent inspection tomorrow so I been trying to keep up with the cleaning! Nightmare! No sooner do I think the sink is clear then more dishes pile up etc. I did manage to do the bathroom sink area and change the bed sheets yesterday. Focus today is laundry to do all the sheets and towels and of course I wake up to rain! LOL
May just have to let the realestate agent see the mess. We don't plan to renew the lease anyhow but I am not one to normally let mess build up it is just my energy levels have been low since getting pregnant and with the ms and heartburn and the recent cold the house has kind of been let go a bit.

bubsta hope the fires and the heat get under control soon chick xxx
yeah it will be nice to find out together, fx they can tell us :)
ive only had the support bandage 2 days and the physio also did some stuff to my back but is is much better these few days :) its also more to prevent it from gettin worse as well as bumpy grows. the bandage is a bit annoying ,when i sit down its quite squishy sometimes, it also can roll down by my bra in back, i kind of tuck it into my bra :)
goin to the loo is a bit awkward but i feel a difference already so must be worth it :)
do u have a bad back too hon? sorry if u have already said, im a bit sievy brained xxx

libbysmum hugs xxx
can be so hard with lack of energy and ms and i dont have Lo yet to look after xxx
take care of urself , feck it if some mess for rent people, like u said if u dont plan on renewing anyway........ u thinking of moving far or just a different house?
hope ur sis and her family and house will be safe hon xxxxxxx

me and 5 of my friends went out last nt , they r friends from school that i dont see often enough, u know how it is, we had such fun :) great nt, i got home at 3 am, lazy day today me thinks :)

aww thats great you got another scan hun! cant wait to hear what you're having!
It feels like so long since I saw my bubs and it was only 8 weeks ago lol roll on weds not long now..though my nerves are starting to kick in when I think about the detailed scan as thats when they can pick up problems (fingers crossed nothing to worry about) .
lol Lilesmom with the baby bath i'll be excited when I get in them shops! I've not bought a single thing yet going shopping thurs with my mum, reckon once I start I'll come back with tons haha ..anyone else started buying yet? xx

kerrie 8 weeks seems like ages doesnt it, u wil notice good difference, mines gotten really big :) looking forward to ur good news on wed :) :)
yup once u start buying its very tempting to keep going, such cute stuff out there for bubs :)

yepp I'm soo excited I just want to sleep until weds haha! Will update when I know :D xx
Hows your bump coming along have you had to buy maternity stuff yet? My bumps quite small I get alot of comments 'aww you're bumps so tiny' but some days I feel fit to burst and I know I'm not really very big yet..god help me in 4 months time lol! xx

roll on wed for u :) :)
yeah i have mat clothes, my bump got bumpy so fast, i meet a girl i know yest that is a month ahead of me and i have a bigger bump, i think my bub be big :) oh oh :)
i had bump really early and it seems to be growing all d time, i thought growth might slow for awhile but doesnt seem to have, bub was a few days ahead growth wise on d scan so......... i like my bump but am afraid ofjust how big it is gonna get by d end :)

Hey ladies, it's my lo's birthday today So took her out for the day, she's knackered!

I still don't have a bump really, I'm getting so fed up of people sayin "oh u have no bump, so and so has a bump" ugh. It's like they don't think I'm pregnant! I've put on no weight whatsoever as I lost weight in first tri with sickness. I loved my Bump with my first, wasn't Uncomfy I felt great! I want one lol xx

hwy erinsmummy happy bday to LO :)
hope ye had a lovely day :)
yeah i do love my bump but i didnt think id be so big so early :) hoping for a little bit of a stoppage in tummy growing for few weeks so long as bubs is fine, i dont mind though. :) im growing out of all my clothes fairly rapidly :)

but ive only put on 4 pounds so i dont mind cos its all tummy and boobs :)

aww happy birthday to your little one hunni hope shes had a lovely day!
Aww I love looking at my bump always thought I'd have a big baby tbh but think I'll be one to pile it on towards the end plenty more time yet eh ;) when I went in the sales I didnt buy any maternity just bought leggings and tops in bigger sizes so hopefully they will last me a few months hehe xx

yeah they should do chick, i bought some bigger and some maternity, figuring or hoping the do me till d end :)

Thanks ladies she had a great day :)

I have some maternity clothes but not sure I'll need them! I never wore maternity stuff with my first, I just had jeans under my bump and stretched all my tops! Lol

I got some 2nd hand maternity stuff from a lady in the next suburb over. She was having a clear out. I got a bag for $20. I also stretched all my old shirts with my first pregnancy! Pjamas were my biggest qualm. I could not find anything comfy.
The thing I dread the most is how big this baby may get. My first DD was almost 9pounds! I am ony 5.3 and always been fairly petite figure so was surprised I only got a few stretch marks in my last month. I did have to have an emergency c-section with her and am hoping for a more natural vbac if I can have that option.

libbysmum fx for u for natural birth xxxxx
that was great u got good mat clothes nice and cheap :)
i would prefer natural but will have to wait and see what happens :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->