First scan

I don't really want the pain...I think I will ask for all the drugs they got. I would just prefer to have a go at v rather than c...quicker healing time. Am concerned too about bleeding after. I had to have 2 transfusions with my DD...very stressful and painful birth story which I won't go into right now. Just hoping that this one goes better because it really messed up my milk supply etc and was hard to bond.

Not long now Kerrie! I so can't wait to find out what u r having! Xx
Happy birthday Erin! It sounds like your LO had a lovely time. So you will have one of each when this LO comes along! How gorgeous. (I saw a post the other day and i think we have both chosen the same name for our little boys!) xx

I am soo in maternity clothes! My tummy is very obviously pregnant (well I hope it is and doesn't just look fat, lol) I even have an outty belly button! How did THAT happen! I've never had one of those before! Lol.

Yes Lilesmom, I have a bad back but is currently being managed. I'm sure as pregnancy progresses, I'll be getting advice from you as to exactly what bands/brace you are using if it helps. Xxx

I had an EMCS with DD after failing to dilate and DD heart rate dropping. I'm going to try for a VBAC but I'm not overly optomistic. I am not good with pain so I'm sure there will be an epidural involved!

Hope you are all H&H. Xxx

I had to have the epidural with DD...what a nightmare. The guy tried 6 times to get the needle in my back...mega fail. Then this other lady tried and got it in my back on her 2nd attempt. My poor back was covered in bruises by the end I couldn't lay flat without being in agony...it hurt worse than my c-section. But I still want one cause it took so much off the labor pains. Hopefully if I elect to get it then they will do it earlier and won't be so hard to find the correct spot!

Oh Libbysmum, you did have a rough time! My epidural experience (given for my EMCS) went perfectly. It was such a relief to have it tbh. It stopped the labour pain. Don't even remember any pain associated with the epidural needle...I just remember thinking ahhh, TG the contraction pain had stopped. Xx

Yeah it was a relief when they finally got the spot! I actually could talk nice to people in the room and sent DH off to get some breakfast cause we had been there all through the night since Lunch time the previous day...poor man was starving!

libbysmum fx goes much better for u this time xx
my mom has 12 kids and she said no 2 preg are alike so this one wil hopefully be pain sailing for u xx

bubsta sorry u have a bad back too hon, its a bummer xxx

my doc rang today my iron levels have dipped a little so im to take iron every second day for now . had been feeling extra tired so im gla di now know why :)

Oh Kerrie! Have you been yet Hun??? Xx

I hope the iron supplements helps Lilesmom. Your mum is right. It will be interesting to see how this labor difference from DD. xx

Hi ladies! Sorry im soooo late posting had an awful week my OH's best friend passed away very unexpected so not had time to update!

I did go for the scan was there for agess as baby was soo unco-operative! But..its a GIRL! I'm thrilled as Ive felt since day one it was a lil lady :)

Hope you are all well Lilesmom not long now eeek! xxx

kerrie congrats sweetie xxxxx thats brill.
a lovely cute littel girl to dress up :) xxxxxxxx congrats xxx
i was just thinking yest that everyone here had gone really quiet,.
so sorry about ur Dh friend, hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats Kerrie :) I was thinking last night that it was quiet in here aswel!

How is everyone? We are supposed to be movIng in less than 2 weeks but can't find anywhere to live :( so not so great here. In knackered too, just tired all the time. Baby was super active last night and I couldn't get comfy. I've got a pregnancy support pillow coming tomorrow, hoping that' will help me! Xx

I feel your pain Erins- we are suppose to be moving next month! Houses are just too unfriendly to kids in a lot of suburbs we can afford..ie near busy roads, no fence etc. Have the antenatal appointment today in an hour!

erinsmum i sleep with my V pillow every nt and find it really comfy . hope ur new pilllow helps u . hope u find some where great to live really soon too chick xxxxxx

libbysmum good luck with ur appointent and ur house hunt too :) xxx

Yeah the ones we can afford are so small or on busy main roads :(

Thanks ladies, hopefully will find somewhere soon!

I never had one of those pillows with my first, I struggled to sleep so I should have! But I didn't work or have another lo then so could lie in! These days I can't as have Erin to get up to! Although she is as good as gold bless her x

the apointment went well. Got to hear hb- sounded good and my blood pressure was great! Next appointment is Friday!

Thats great libbysmum:)

Ive just got back from a kids birthday party! Erin was up in the night saying she felt sick so i spent the whole night squished up in her toddler bed lol, not comfy so we are both shattered! A birthday party full of noisy kids was not where i wanted to be! Never mind!

Congrats on your lil girl Kerrie! How exciting! I don't envy you Libbysmum & ErinsMummy. Moving at the best time isn't fun.... Let alone when your pregnant. I hope you find somewhere you are happy with real soon.xx
I'm with Lilesmom. I sleep with (what I call) a Boomerang pillow in between my legs on my side. Bottom leg fairly straight and the other leg curled over the pillow. Started doing it when I was pregnant with DD and have done it ever since. It's the most comfortable way for me to sleep. Good luck getting comfy. Hope it works for you.xx

Well my back has been stuffed the last couple of days. Sitting in the same position at work just makes things worse. At least I'm working from home tomorrow so I can move around in various positions without anyone thinking I'm a freak, lol. Off to see a osteopath on Wednesday (I've never seen one before but I've heard good reports). Bubba stressed me a little bit yesterday and this morning. I hadn't felt much movement yesterday so when I woke up this morning I was super keen to feel him. I did all the usual things that make him move, but nothing worked. Was so grateful when I got to work and he gave me a good few pokes.

Hope everyone is happy and healthy. Xxx

hi sorry guys im only home now, its 12 at nt, im up since 6 this morn wrecked :)
scan went well thank god , bub growing away, . :)
bub was sideways so she said bad angle but she thinks boy :) she said double check next time though :) so stil not really sure, but i have dreamt blue every nt for a week too so im thinking boy :)
love and hugs to all xxxxxx

bubsta i meant to say to u too, i find the tubi grip support bandage a big big help for my back, ive been taking warm baths about 3 times a week or more too and using hot water bottle when sore. also had physio once and back again now on tues,
try the support bandage , i find it great , hope it helps u xxxxxxxxxxx

Most likely another boy! Woohoo! Yay Lilesmom! When is your next scan to get that reassurance? I alternated hot and cold on my back the other night as one of my muscles was even sore to touch. That seemed to help. I can feel it on the other side now so I think I must be compensating. I'll look up the tubi support bandage online and see where to get. Thanks for that! I hope your back stays on track for you. xxxx It was good being at home today. I could alternate between the bean bag and recliner. I'm soo tired today. So glad it's Australia Day tomorrow and a long weekend. I'm hoping we might be able to paint the nursery (well hubby will be doing the painting I'm thinking). It would be great to have that organised. We got LO pram and infant carrier on Wednesday so we are getting there. Xxxx

hey bubsta I am wanting the Manduca carrier its suppose to be the better one for posture and had a lot of good reviews. I don't know if we will end up with getting one or not as we already have a carrier from DD we can use while the baby is little...maybe the first 4 months or so.
DD is still a bit under the weather...but seems happy... just off her food and bit of a temp.
We went out after my Dr appointment and she seemed to manage to drink over half my chocolate milkshake...so that makes me think she may just be starting to go through a phase.
Dr appointment was over an hour late and 2 women jumped the queue in front of me! Was a little ticked off with that but what can you do? The midwife phoned to say they need me to sign some consent form for my records from my last hospital...They were asking if I had access to fax machine...ummmm no and I am going away Sunday...so we agreed that she would just mail it to me to sign and for me to mail it back....my next hospital appointment isn't until March so no great hurry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->