• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First scan

Thanks for all ur good lucks ladies!! Scan went well, have a very active baby in there :) xx

hurray that is great xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay, yay, YAY! That's great news Erinsmummy! It's such a relief isn't it! Xxx

excellent news Erinsmummy!

Mizze x

Yep I def feel So much better, 12 weeks and 4 days. So hoping the sickness eases off now! How r u all doing anyway? Any upcoming scans an things? X

Have booked my nuchal fold scan here - https://www.innermostsecrets.com/Homepage.aspx :happydance:

By LMP dates I should be dead on 12 weeks but I suspect, from early scans I will most likely be 11+5 or 6 - the scans can be done from 11+4 so that should be fine. I havent had a date for my 12 week NHS scan yet but hoping it will be that week following.

Am hoping very much Baby2's results will be similar to DD's so I can just put it to the back of my mind from then on

Mizze xx

mizze u will hon, keeping my fx for u xxx
my next scan is nov 22nd , il be 12w4d :)
looking forward to it :) i shouldnt say this but my sickness has gotten a bit better, im eating more fruit and little and often and it seems to be helping a lot. :) now ive said it il prob be sick as a dog again later haha xx
hope alls well with everyone xxxxxxxxxxx

I found out I am pregnant a week ago. I will be 5 weeks today.
I have a little boy that just turned 4, and this will be my FOURTH pregnancy.

I m/c last Nov, at 7 1/2 weeks. I also had a mmc, in June of this year. 2 miscarriages in the last year, so needless to say, I am in utter fear and anxiety right now. My Dr put me on progesterone right away. My first scan isnt until Nov 20th. (Im freaking out!) I, like many of you, associate scans with horrible, sad news. Im actually dreading it.:sad1:

I cant let myself get too excited, with the fear that I will be let down and disappointed again. I also overanalyze EVERYTHING. I havent been very exhausted or tired, so that of course worries me. I do have sore boobs, which I poke and prod at several times a day, praying it doesnt go away! No nausea yet either. (That didnt kick in until about 8 weeks with my son though)

I also have this odd, hard to describe pain that is too similiar to the last 2 m/c. 2 different Drs told me they thought it sounded like sciatic pain, just praying they are right, and its not something CAUSING these m/cs!

(Sorry for the overload, I just have no one to talk to! And hubby is sick of hearing me talk about it and cry)

I hope I get the same results at my first scan, as many of you have!!!!![-o<

Mizze I'm sure everything will be fine, liles mom glad ur sickness is a bit better. I really wish mine would bigger off already! I'm 12 week 4 days today surely it should ease now! Shausua I'm sorry for your losses, I felt exactly the same as you, but everything was done for me an the chances r things wil b fine for u 2. Remember having 2 miscarriages does bt make you anymore likely to have another, your chances r the same as a woman who has had no miscarriages. Xx

Thanks Liliesmom and Erinsmummy xx Im actually looking forward to it (!) heres to PMA!

Shashua hon - no need to apologise here - we ALL know how you feel -im on my 4th pregnancy too and had 2 MMC's in 2009 - BUT as Erinsmummy says that doesnt up the chances of a mc this time - The fact I had a healthy pregnancy last time after 2 mmc's helps me a lot this time - I think we all do that distancing thing though, once we have lost our pregnancy innocence I think its impossible just to have that simple joy that other women feel.

FX for you sweet x

Mizze x

shasua welcome hon, sorry for ur losses, fx for happy and healthy pregnancy for u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Shashua! Sorry to hear of your losses :hugs: I'm sure you have a healthy bean in there! :) Erinsmummy so glad your scan went well! I think we have a lucky thread going on in here ;) hope everyones well x x

Roll on monday..1st MW appt :D x

hurrray kerrie , not long now til ur 12 w scan too xx
my tummy is feeling weird and tight today , is this juts normal stretching ye think?
it prob is :) i havent got this far with a still growing baby before :) xxxxxxxxxx

lilesmom my tummy has been feeling like that for a while, ive got a definate little bump now, at first i thought it was bloat but its def not! Anyway tightening, stretching is all rather normal :)

thanks hon, nice to have back up to know its normal :)
i often have dull pressure but today i feel it more, bub is prob just growing :)
yey , thanks xx

Congrats on your BFP Shashua! I'm sorry for your previous losses. We can all understand your nerves Hun and analysing everything. We've all been there. Xx the wait for the first scan is just terrifying isn't it. After you have that first scan, you will have such relief. I know it's scary thinking about it. It will be ok. This is a new pregnancy and a new bubba.:hugs: happy and healthy 9 months Sweetie. Xx :hugs:

I felt so positive after having my first scan and seeing that beautiful little HB flickering away... Now I have doubt and nerves creeping in again. I haven't had any concerning symptoms that are making me feel this way.... Just reading a post on the First Trimester section has made me all nervous again.:cry:
I am scared yet relieved I have another scan on Wednesday. I just hope to God (and I'm not really a religious person) that everything is ok. Xxx

thanks hon, nice to have back up to know its normal :)
i often have dull pressure but today i feel it more, bub is prob just growing :)
yey , thanks xx

I think the dull low pressure is totally fine Hun. I've had it for a week or two now. Think it's everything just growing. Xx

Bubsta it's so normal to feel like that, you do have to remember 90% of what u read online is bad news because people always ask advice and support, you hear of the good stuff so much less. But there are actually more good outcomes than bad! Especially now you have seen a heartbeat, not long now and you will b seeing baby again. Unfortunately the worry never ends though, my daughter is 3 and she worrys me to death lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->