First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

Good morning...

Well it's not really a good morning for me. I've been taking pregnancy tests every morning and they've all stayed really light. Today the second line was gone and even the digital said not pregnant. So I guess that means I had a chemical. This just blows because I just don't understand why. I still went and had my blood drawn this morning, so we will see what they say later this afternoon. I hope they don't make me wait to start another cycle. If it was just negative, they wouldn't make me wait. But with a chemical, I'm not sure.

Terri - :happydance: grow follies grow.

Beaglemom - I hope you have a great day today for your husband's birthday.

kfs1 - Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you! I hope you and baby are both doing well.

I will check back in later with an update :cry:

Kfs congrats!

Amy I am so sorry. Let us know what happens with the beta.

Amy-You never know. Maybe your levels are still just a little low, although the 'not pregnant' makes me a teeny bit nervous. Definitely let us know what happens when they call you. That's all I'll say for now. :hugs: I am PRAYING it's not a chemical.

Hi ladies.

Amy - :hugs: I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. Ugh. I'm hoping your beta brings better news. :hugs:

Terri - Come on follies, grow!!! Hoagies and doughnuts sound like a good consolation prize for having to make that drive for nothing. How annoying!

Lady - Haha - glad to see I'm not the only one who enjoys cereal for dinner on occasion.

Beagle - Hope your doggie is feeling even better after his treatment today. Happy birthday to DH! I bet he is going to love his surprise!

MrsL4 - Glad to hear you made the switch. I really hope you like your new doc better!!

Hello to everyone else!

Not a whole lot going on here. No plans for the weekend other than to work on the crib, I'm sure. I'm really just looking forward to two days away from work.

Kfs- huge congrats! Glad little one is doing well and no longer having respiratory problems. Cant wait for your pic update♡

Amy- im so sorry you are going thru this. I pray you get your miracle today, the roller coaster of up and downs makes this journey even harder to bare. Hang in there girlie. Sending you love and prayers.

Hi ladies! Sorry for the radio silence on my end. It has been a crazy week between work and Musikfest. We've gone down every night, so I've had little computer time.

KFS: Congrats!!! A little lady! I love the name. Glad you're all doing well and everyone is healthy. Can't wait to see a photo.

Amy: I was so happy to see about your positive. My heart hurts for you right now. I hope your beta brings better news this afternoon!

LadySosa: I'm so happy for you that your new job is making you so happy! That's just wonderful. Your transfer must be getting close right? August is flying by.

Terri: Good to hear your stimming is going well. Sorry you traveled all that way for nothing, but this Philly girl appreciates you called it a hoagie!

Beagle: Hope the treatment works for the pup and you have a wonderful time celebrating your husband's birthday!

This is one of my favorite times of year living in our city. We've got the world's largest, free outdoor music festival a few blocks from our house, so I have been catching some great shows each night. The weather has been lovely.

On Tuesday, RW sent me an edit test, which kind of blew me away with the amount of work. I showed by dad and he predicted it would take 12 hours. I have been chipping away at that, I'm supposed to send it back Tuesday. It is a good sampling of the work I'd be doing and I think it is challenging and fun. I have still not heard back from their HR guy. I plan to email him this afternoon to follow up on everything I need answers on.

One of my closest friends at work put in her resignation notice yesterday, so I'm very sad to lose her. Other than that pretty quiet. Just soaking up the sunshine.

Ok it's a confirmed chemical pregnancy. My beta was 13. They are having me stop all medication and I should expect my period in a few days. I can start the BCP with my next period. So back to waiting. *Sigh*

Amy- I'm so sorry. Sending you a hug. Wish there were words to ease your pain.

Amy - I am so sorry. I was so sad to hear today's update. My heart just breaks for you - you so deserve a baby and I know it will happen eventually. Take the time you need and try to keep your chin up - I know its hard. Go have a big glass of wine and a hot bubble bath. :)

Kfs- Congratulations!!

I am missing some of our new mama's - I'm sure they don't have a lot of time now. BabyW, Erin, Jen - thinking of you all!

Sars - That's great that you enjoy the type of writing at RW! Changing jobs is just like buying a house - you will never find the PERFECT job but you have to weigh the pros and cons and figure out what you're willing to compromise on and what are deal-breakers. Maybe more hours would be something you could live with if you enjoy the work you are doing much more. And the concerts sound amazing - even better that you can walk to them!

Today is our first REAL rain in months. It is great! We so needed it. It's nice to snuggle up inside and watch some pre-season football. DH's flight is landing here in about 45 minutes, so he should be home in a couple hours. I missed him so much! It's kind of sad how lonely I get without him.

Nothing too crazy planned for this weekend. Looking forward to having some time to lay low and catch up on chores.

Yes, my transfer is coming up (eventually)- it's on August 28. So still some time to go.

Man, I am just loving my new job. I am so happy I made the switch. My boss is passionate, caring, super approachable and hilarious. And smart! I had to email my old boss today (I never received my final pay, hello) and it just made me appreciate my new job all that much more. She still makes my stomach turn even after I'm gone! Haha.

Anyways, hope everyone has a great weekend!

Amy-I'm so, so sorry. It was supposed to work this time!! But, you can get started again and maybe the next one is the charm. We're here for you so cry, vent, do whatever. Unfortunately, I know how it feels. Love ya!

sars-my mom grew up in Chester so not too far from Philly and we've always known them as hoagies. It's crazy because I won't eat them anywhere else. I think it's the bread, right? I'm also a cheesesteak snob. The shop we used to go closed down so now I think I go to Chichester, maybe. Hee hee. I only know how to get to the shop; not sure what town it's in. Ha!

Have a great weekend everyone.

I still stalk along ladies, sorry not to post much but I am rarely on bnb. Kfs congrats, love the name!! ��

Amy, so sorry to read this update, I too was hoping this was it for you. But keep faith, it will happen for you. I'm glad you don't need to wait a cycle and can get straight back to it.

Glad to hear all of the preggos are doing well, lots of mini babies baking well!

Afm, doing ivf again, just started stimming. Finger crossed.

Oh Amy, such bullshit! I'm so sorry. Big hugs!!!

Congrats on the girl kfs! Can't wait to see pictures.

Woooooo Terri! Getting some action in there! Won't be long now!

Glad you love your job lady. Must be really nice to have such a wonderful boss.

Erin's baby is super cute! Lots of hair! So sweet. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Stepkids are here...busy busy. Plus DH is on call all 3 days this weekend so I'm pretty much on my own. I plan on sleeping all day Monday as much as possible.

Yooooohooo BabyW! Where are youuuu? We miss you!

Hi girls, I'm so sorry I'm just now posting! My little Owen Steven weighed a whopping 7 lbs 13 oz and arrived at 7:37am on Monday. The csection went well. When we heard Owen's first cry, DH and I looked at each other in complete awe and both of us lost it. Things are going great at home. We're loving parenthood, and DH has been awesome. I'm completely obsessed with this kiddo, haha! I'll include a few pics taken by the hospital photog. My parents are still here, so I need to run, but I do want to say CONGRATS to kfs!! I really thought my Owen might've been arriving before your Adeline!! I'm so happy to hear she's here and that all went good.

Amy, Hun, I'm so, so very sorry for this CP. I was really surprised to read that. I wasn't expecting it at all. I'll be thinking about you sweetie... Keep us posted on everything.

Terri, I'm glad to hear you are moving right along, and I look forward to reading your updates!!

Hi to everyone!! I wish I had more time to post to everyone, but I think things will calm down around here after my parents leave on Wed. Chat soon!

Attachments

• dsc_1152_0.jpg
    dsc_1152_0.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 20
  • dsc_1140_0.jpg
    dsc_1140_0.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 25
  • dsc_1093_0.jpg
    dsc_1093_0.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 18
  • dsc_1103_0.jpg
    dsc_1103_0.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 20
Good morning ladies! Whew, so much to catch up on!

Amy - I'm glad you are feeling more optimistic and some more follies are appearing! Good luck on your appointment today.

Kfs - oh my goodness, you are getting close! I am so excited for you!!! Way to go on getting your pampering in before baby arrives. :)

Booger - I heard about the fires in Montana. I saw that video of the family narrowly escaping the flames from Glacier national park and I thought of you. Yikes! A backpacking trip sounds like fun though (just not there, lol).

Krissy - makes perfect sense to get away for a bit. Now we just get right back on the horse and try again. It's hard to be a trooper but just focus on that end goal. Sorry about the frustrations with your coordinator. Your transfer will be right before mine, so we can go through the tww together!! :)

Terri - yay for finally getting your schedule! You have less than a month to go! Woot woot.

Afm, things have been crazy. I gave notice on Tuesday, and my boss was "shocked". So I've been trying to wrap everything up here. She "suggested" yesterday that I work from home from here on out. Which, I was like, okay, that's fine, I kind of felt like she's trying to alienate me, but whatever. She said "she wants to do what's best for the team." I've been nothing but professional and positive. When people ask me why I'm leaving, I say, "it just wasn't the right fit for me" with a big smile on my face. I really want to say "it's cause my boss is a micromanaging drama queen." But I don't. But whatever. If she wants to treat me like this, then fine. But don't expect anything above and beyond from me now (or after I leave). She's trying to make me feel bad for leaving.

Anyways, my transfer is set for Aug 28. My clinic only has appointments between 8:00am and 3:00pm. Not very easy for people who work regular hours! I just learned that most of the HR people in the city work 9/80 schedules (9 hour days, alternating Fridays off), so I just emailed the gal at the city to see if I could work that schedule too, since my appointment is on a Friday perhaps it could coincide with one of my days off. That would be an awesome schedule! We could go to the beach every other weekend for three days. So, we'll see what she says.

I'm trying to wrap my head around their benefits, they are SO complicated. They offer an HRA, an FSA, two different medical plans to choose from, two different dental plans to choose from, a wellness credit, an onsite clinic (a cool perk), a commuter credit, whew! All kinds of things. They sent me this HUGE packet in the mail so I'm just trying to read through it before my first day. But I'm getting really excited. :) :)

Happy Friday! Any fun plans for the weekend?

BabyW - hows Emma?? Check in when you can!

Hi ladies! Sorry I have been MIA but it's been hectic. I'm still catching up but Krissy I'm so sorry it didn't take this time. Stay positive mama it will happen. Booger I love the nursery. How are you feeling? Beagle I'm glad the bbq went great. Love the pics. Lady I feel your pain about your manager. I'm thrilled you took the new job. Stress and not being happy is not the state we should be in while trying to get prego. Your health is your wealth. And btw my manager got demoted last week. He's out of mgmt, back into sales and on straight commish like the rest of us. We also started lay offs this week. So far one banker got fired and more to come.

Hi Erin, Terri, Amy. I need to catch up from page 530 on. Be back.

All is good. Emma is more fussy than Jack and I got mastitis and the infection was awful. I'm on serious antibiotics. I was run down from not sleeping enough. The last 4 nights though she's slept 6hrs straight after giving her a formula bottle as her last before bed. Ok going to catch up more now. Missed you ladies.

Amy I'm so sorry sweetheart. I wish I knew what was going on. You get prego but something happens. Have you had your natural killer cells tested? I am saying a prayer for you that this gets sorted it and you get that sticky bfp. Xo

Erin and Kfs, Owen and Adeline are gorgeous!!! I am thrilled for you ladies. How are you doing? Nursing? Sleeping?

Here are some professional photos of Emma. Last one was taken by me
Last week. Emma fell asleep sucking on Dh's nose. I could barely stop laughing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 15
Erin & Babywhisperer - Both of your babies are just adorable. I love them both. So so cute. I could just eat their faces :)

Oh my goodness! The sweetness!! Owen and Emma are just precious! Congrats ladies!!

Baby w- glad things are improving! 6 hours straight is awesome, hope the infection is all better!!! Love emmas little head band in her pic! I might need to copy.

Erin- so glad to hear the c section went well! Such great pics of owen! He looks like the classic american boy. Love the little pouty face in the one pic. Remind me why they opted for a c section for you? Sorry i dont recall. Also, my office will not let us go anymore than 1 week ahead of due date, and weekends are out. I was thinking they would deliver from 38 weeks and it looks like you got to go prior to 39?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->