First trimester- How are you feeling today?

5 1/2 weeks and really no symptoms. I had a half second of heartburn today and that was it. Other small things here and there. Oh and very thirsty at night! I hear some do not have any symptoms until 6 weeks, but maybe I will be lucky and not have any major symptoms. All the best to everyone!

5 1/2 weeks and really no symptoms. I had a half second of heartburn today and that was it. Other small things here and there. Oh and very thirsty at night! I hear some do not have any symptoms until 6 weeks, but maybe I will be lucky and not have any major symptoms. All the best to everyone!

Don't worry I had mostly wind and bloat just for the first few weeks,:hugs:Enjoy the period of no symptoms while u can,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning all :wave:

Caseys - same thing happens to me too- I have to hold my belly when I sneeze!

Animaniacs- you are so lucky to see your little bean :happydance:

It hurts when I cough more than when I sneeze! I coughed in bed last night and boy did it hurt! I was nearly in tears...oh the joys of pregnancy...

I'm big too - hello bigger clothes and maternity clothes. I'm not proud I'll wear those stretchy things :) And sooooo much bigger at night!

How's everyone? LOVE seein the scan pics :)

I had a little bleed yest eve (red not old brown blood), freaked me out a bit but no more since then. Fx.

Thinkin of y'all xx

I had a little bleed yest eve (red not old brown blood), freaked me out a bit but no more since then. Fx.

Thinkin of y'all xx

Hopefully its over! I know so many people who have bleed at some stage during the pregnancy, I had tiny amounts at 6 weeks. At my booking in appointment they only asked if I had any 'period like' bleeds. Seems some minor bleeding is very common - also very scary though! :hugs:

Thinkin of y'all xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:,hopefully it's just beanie snuggling in ,take care ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks gals. I am so grateful for your hugs and support. So far no more bleeding. I took another test & v strong bfp. So I've decided to give in to the exhaustion 'n gone to bed. Ignoring ph & door. xxx
Ps Storm ty for PM. Will b replyin when im back on computer (only on ph now).

Thanks gals. I am so grateful for your hugs and support. So far no more bleeding. I took another test & v strong bfp. So I've decided to give in to the exhaustion 'n gone to bed. Ignoring ph & door. xxx
Ps Storm ty for PM. Will b replyin when im back on computer (only on ph now).

That's great news,have a lovely nap ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

has anyone else got mega bloat going on!!! lol
i look 6 months pregnant!!! lol
ive had to go out and buy some new clothes today as nothing fits!!!
what with the massive (.)(.)s as well !!!!:haha::haha:

has anyone else got mega bloat going on!!! lol
i look 6 months pregnant!!! lol
ive had to go out and buy some new clothes today as nothing fits!!!
what with the massive (.)(.)s as well !!!!:haha::haha:

Yes herbie,I actually only have one pair of jeans left that zip up ,so weird as I am only seven weeks,:hugs::hugs:Really need to invest in some elasticated ones,:hugs:

Yip - I posted my bloat bump in the over 35 bump section - I should take a morning one, its smaller then!

my bloat is so bad im embarrassed to post a bump pic in my journal yet, although everyone keeps asking for a 'baseline' one :haha: Seriously, very relieved am wearing leggings most of the time although must seriously start thinking about getting maternity ones soon... :)

my bloat is so bad im embarrassed to post a bump pic in my journal yet, although everyone keeps asking for a 'baseline' one :haha: Seriously, very relieved am wearing leggings most of the time although must seriously start thinking about getting maternity ones soon... :)

Am hiding mine ATM with my extra large support pants :haha::haha:Xxx

:wave: Me too! Had to go out and buy new pants at the weekend it was so painful, but today they are a little big. Figure I'll grow into them (I did buy maternity, I figured it's early but why not, I'm gonna need em! Positive thinking!) I really had to though, I'd been fooling myself that the pants I was wearing fit before I got pg! :haha:

Am getting a little tired of the cramps though. Woke me up again last night. Felt great this morning, then right before I settled down to have lunch they got bad again. These are the ones I normally take ibuprofen for when it's AF :nope: Course this morning when I felt great I panicked that I was losing it *sigh* Just can't win!

Big, big bloat going on! Good to know it's not just me ladies, makes me feel better! Let the babies grow! Can something as big as a pea make you look like you've a cushion up your top! :coolio::thumbup:

:wave: Me too! Had to go out and buy new pants at the weekend it was so painful, but today they are a little big. Figure I'll grow into them (I did buy maternity, I figured it's early but why not, I'm gonna need em! Positive thinking!) I really had to though, I'd been fooling myself that the pants I was wearing fit before I got pg! :haha:

Am getting a little tired of the cramps though. Woke me up again last night. Felt great this morning, then right before I settled down to have lunch they got bad again. These are the ones I normally take ibuprofen for when it's AF :nope: Course this morning when I felt great I panicked that I was losing it *sigh* Just can't win!

Awk Hun,they will cum and go for a while,:hugs::hugs:I also had them loads for weeks after my bfp,it's really weird as every evening just after dinner I start getting them till bedtime and then wen I wake up in the a.m they are away,:dohh:we all get them but do try not to stress,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Big, big bloat going on! Good to know it's not just me ladies, makes me feel better! Let the babies grow! Can something as big as a pea make you look like you've a cushion up your top! :coolio::thumbup:

lol!!!!!!!!:haha::haha:mines a raspberry and making me look the same hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"